Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody seen their bains car crash interview today?
Fair play to a couple of journos trying to get some answers. One asking why they’re more affected than other clubs by no fans, then basically telling him it’s a pish excuse.
He’s obviously shit scared to say anything in case he just gets punted back out the team but it’s telling when he says it’s been chaotic. Most other things are possibly as he’s too scared to have an opinion.

So having no fans has affected them more than any other club is their excuse?

It's just as well they were handed a title last season rather than playing behind closed doors for the remainder.

Someone said to the melt "Get a job" replied he didnt need to as the merch was flying off the shelves.

Had a look at the fanny is selling merchandise but saying the profits are going to charity so rattling them for money too
Can't see him making much from 10IAR merch flying off the shelf straight in to the nearest skip

Thats Ajeti brilliant again and the new right back looks a player.

After 1 game obviously.

Personally I thought Keny was a headless chicken.

Love seeing their players celebrate goals that mean nothing, it will rile their fans up even more.
I was astounded at how much space their fullbacks were given. Killie are absolutely hopeless, hope they go doon.

Screenshot-20210131-195659.jpg

Bielsa B-D
They might get his bucket

Thats Ajeti brilliant again and the new right back looks a player.

After 1 game obviously.

Personally I thought Keny was a headless chicken.

Love seeing their players celebrate goals that mean nothing, it will rile their fans up even more.

Their right back had a 10 yard radius of space around him on several occasions last night (because Killie were that shit).

He still managed to mess up crosses.

If Tav had that much space on 3 occasions with no challenge I would expect 3 goals from it.

Some half-wit Celtic fan/keyboard warrior threatening folk and challenging them to meet up for a fight, and posts pics of his gloved fist at the designated meeting point. Then he gets the pish royally taken out of him. Went on for days. Hilarious stuff. Jist of it is here...

McDonalds, KFC, what are they going have, a Man Vs Food competition?

McDonalds, KFC, what are they going have, a Man Vs Food competition?
How does he get away with posting that up though? Is it not incitement to cause violence?

To think Terry Butcher was given a criminal record for shouting at someone on a football pitch and absolute nutters like analytics walk around with not a care in the world.

Astounding he ran our game with this level of mental illness and yet the jumpjets said we are the establishment club.

A mental midget of a man who like the rest will be broken soon by our soon to be title victory and I will relish every moment.
The most worrying thing is that our game is still full of absolute melts like him at the very top of our game. They are the ones that sit round a table and decide to cite Morelos but not Eduard. They decide to ban Jones for 7 games but tell Celtic its fine to break covid proticol.

There is a kernel of truth on those statement but as usual they have let their blinkered approach deviate from the truth

there has been a exodus of Rangers fans attending Scotland games over the sfa treatment of our club. This can be linked back as far as Duncan Ferguson, Souness’s bans etc

made really good sense for the sfa to alienate one of their biggest fanbase and the impact of this strategy can be seen in low attendances at games and the hatred towards Rangers openly displayed by the tartan army

I was going to post a similar reply, I remember standing in a packed Rangers end during the late 80's till 91 watching Scotland and you just knew you were amongst fellow Bears, these days they'd be delighted to get a crowd that would have filled that Rangers end.

Their right back had a 10 yard radius of space around him on several occasions last night (because Killie were that shit).

If Tav had that much space on 3 occasions with no challenge I would expect 3 goals from it.
And he also booted the ball put of play with nobody around, my early prediction is he is pish.

They’re in sheer agony. Going over old memories looking for some solace.

See when anyone dares to post a thread about our only competition for the league title and some goon comes on and replies with comments like “and we call them obsessed“, well, has any FFer ever gone on their club website to take screenshots of their lottery results and kept them for 3 years as evidence of some kind of financial irregularity?

See when anyone dares to post a thread about our only competition for the league title and some goon comes on and replies with comments like “and we call them obsessed“, well, has any FFer ever gone on their club website to take screenshots of their lottery results and kept them for 3 years as evidence of some kind of financial irregularity?
Exactly. I’ve done a lot of lurking in recent months but it’s very far away from having our Twitter accounts, blogs and everything dedicated to them as well as going over every detail of everything about the club.

That loser CFCanon on twitter that keeps offering all and sundry square go's had arranged one of his square go's for under a bridge in Dalmarnock. When he got there he posted that pic of his gloved fist at the destination to prove how hard he was. Hilarious photoshops ensued.
Thank you. I'm the guy in the pub who's laughing along with the joke but doesn't get the reference. Haha.

3 times. More like 13.
Killie were completely terrible.
I really do hope they go down and take that terrible pitch with them.

This is great, it really is.

The last paragraph sums up what really causes their support to have sleepless nights. Forget about their own club currently imploding. Resolution 11, title stripping, the 5 way agreement, and 55 is what bothers them most. Basically everything to do with Rangers. It always has been, and always will be about us for them.

If ever a post summed up the majority of their rancid support it’s this one. They simply cannot enjoy success or football in general as they are utterly consumed by us.

I hope every last one of them are in agony watching this season play to it’s foregone conclusion.

The last paragraph sums up what really causes their support to have sleepless nights. Forget about their own club currently imploding. Resolution 11, title stripping, the 5 way agreement, and 55 is what bothers them most. Basically everything to do with Rangers. It always has been, and always will be about us for them.

If ever a post summed up the majority of their rancid support it’s this one. They simply cannot enjoy success or football in general as they are utterly consumed by us.

I hope every last one of them are in agony watching this season play to it’s foregone conclusion.

Manufactured victimhood, a short story.

Them or people who are aligned with them, control every facet of life in Scotland, hold or held every major position in public life BUT oppressed.

Someone said to the melt "Get a job" replied he didnt need to as the merch was flying off the shelves.

Had a look at the fanny is selling merchandise but saying the profits are going to charity so rattling them for money too
He's at the wind up, his merch is garbage, anyone can make that kind of stuff up on a site. I'm convinced he's either a bear or a neutral having a good laugh.

Spare a thought for the poor chap running Celtic's twitter. No matter what they tweet the tims are relentlessly posting that picture of Lennon in response. :D

There's a belter of a real photo of a priest or a bishop about to break that wee biscuit they eat at the chapel and they've made it into the lennon out sign. :))

That has to be one of us.

It's the product of growing up in a hovel with a wife beating jakey Ali faither and a mither that sells her "nat king "to the rest of the relatives for a snort and a packet of fags.
Thats Sturgeons Scotland for you.

Anybody seen their bains car crash interview today?
Fair play to a couple of journos trying to get some answers. One asking why they’re more affected than other clubs by no fans, then basically telling him it’s a pish excuse.
He’s obviously shit scared to say anything in case he just gets punted back out the team but it’s telling when he says it’s been chaotic. Most other things are possibly as he’s too scared to have an opinion.

Clubs in turmoil, lots of tough questions coming celtics way and what does lennon do? .......puts his bit part goalkeeper out to conduct the full presser.

That's leadership right there hahahah ffs man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back