Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you ever want to waste an hour just go through the first comment on each page of the Duffer thread. It quickly takes you from get it done, to the greatest signing, to the doubt, to the realisation of his shampoo carrot level. It is a microcosm of their season.

I think I read most of it and was nearly in tears quite a few times.
When it went from "maybe he just needs time to settle in" to "that's a big effing donkey" it nearly ended me.
You could practically feel the shockwaves.

This is great, it really is.

The last paragraph sums up what really causes their support to have sleepless nights. Forget about their own club currently imploding. Resolution 11, title stripping, the 5 way agreement, and 55 is what bothers them most. Basically everything to do with Rangers. It always has been, and always will be about us for them.

If ever a post summed up the majority of their rancid support it’s this one. They simply cannot enjoy success or football in general as they are utterly consumed by us.

I hope every last one of them are in agony watching this season play to it’s foregone conclusion.
Couldn’t even read all this nonsense

Absolute rocket of a guy.
His posts are hilarious and dripping with bitterness. He seems to know nothing about football or even like it, but because his SVQ Introduction to Finance from Stow College makes him more qualified than the rest of the KDS apple pines they are in awe of his wizardry. The ego boost he gets from slapping down his “fellow” Celtic fans no doubt compensates for a real life filled with failure and rejection.

I doubt anyone else on KDS even knows who Adam Smith was and believes it’s the loser’s real name.

Fair play, any of them I know, are in the main, pricks. One neighbour “appears” ok but scratch a little below the surface and yep, bitter as feck. Pedro years, he couldn’t wait to “come out for a chat” when I was in the garden or putting the bin out.
Now?
Hasn’t got time to talk about football.
A stain on society the lot of them
Dont get me wrong mate, only a couple and they tend to sulk when things aren't going well on the football side of things but they aren't bitter. Know plenty that are just arseholes though.

You have to wonder why the 55 titles thing annoys them so much.

According to them we are dead and we supposedly all know that deep down anyway.

Surely they would be quite happy to sit back and just let us get on with making a cûnt of ourselves as we go for our first title. Why would us rambling on about 55 in any way affect them.

The issue is that deep down they know the truth. Us having more titles than them eats away at them every day of their sad lives.

It just wasn’t meant to be like this. They all fantasised about us being gone forever and them surpassing 54 titles at a canter.
Because the SPFL will recognize it as 55, and that makes it official.

That's something I point out a lot. If the SPFL recognize it, then it's official by definition. If their response is that they don't care what the SPFLs position is, then ask them why they care about "stripping titles". From what do they want them stripped? From the official record books.

poets raging because Christie “liked” Wright signing.

OK, I’ve done a stupid and bad thing there.
I followed a link, more to see the poison they spout.
However, the stand out thing for me was evidence of their stupidity.
The league table, the team at the top, is not Rangers.
It’s theRangers.
The stupid feckers still believe this is an insult.

OK, I’ve done a stupid and bad thing there.
I followed a link, more to see the poison they spout.
However, the stand out thing for me was evidence of their stupidity.
The league table, the team at the top, is not Rangers.
It’s theRangers.
The stupid feckers still believe this is an insult.
As if the term the rangers is something new or derogatory lol

I put that on there in work for a bit of a laugh but it goes from being funny to disbelief, they aren't right at all, properly deranged.

Spent 15 minutes talking about how refs have been in 'Stop the 10' mode all season, showed a 10 minute video of decisions made in an old firm game over 10 years ago and how it was 'unbelievable' 'how do they get away with it?' 'disgrace. 10 effin years ago.

They then go on to preview their game today, 'who's the ref?' one asks, the reply? 'Don't care mate'.

Not a single braincell between them.

I put that on there in work for a bit of a laugh but it goes from being funny to disbelief, they aren't right at all, properly deranged.

Spent 15 minutes talking about how refs have been in 'Stop the 10' mode all season, showed a 10 minute video of decisions made in an old firm game over 10 years ago and how it was 'unbelievable' 'how do they get away with it?' 'disgrace. 10 effin years ago.

They then go on to preview their game today, 'who's the ref?' one asks, the reply? 'Don't care mate'.

Does watching four slabbering mentally challengeds shouting about refs in your work not give away your position in the shadows?

"Just us Tims" podcast Live on youbtube the now. Discussing how biased the SFA are. These guys are better than SSB B-D
Don’t bother posting it mate,I just watch 5 min and they are blaming refs.
Same old thelitic always cheated never defeated.

Haha I have headphones on and it is very quiet.

s-l400.jpg

Hard to believe, actually, it’s impossible to believe, that they can believe such tripe.
The SFA?
The Peter Lawwell influenced SFA are against them?
Morelos, possibly the most sent off player in recent years, has been getting away with it?
The system is biased FOR us because our players are being allowed to stay on the park after, later proven, red card offences.
What about the occasions when our players, Jack and Morelos at least, have been sent off then, on appeal, the wrong decision was reached by the referee.
They don’t count?
(rhetorical question!)
I mentioned on another thread recently that I understood the mind, the logic, of my wife easier than I do Sellik supporters.
It wasn’t a joke.

Hard to believe, actually, it’s impossible to believe, that they can believe such tripe.
The SFA?
The Peter Lawwell influenced SFA are against them?
Morelos, possibly the most sent off player in recent years, has been getting away with it?
The system is biased FOR us because our players are being allowed to stay on the park after, later proven, red card offences.
What about the occasions when our players, Jack and Morelos at least, have been sent off then, on appeal, the wrong decision was reached by the referee.
They don’t count?
(rhetorical question!)
I mentioned on another thread recently that I understood the mind, the logic, of my wife easier than I do Sellik supporters.
It wasn’t a joke.
They only ever see it one way. Decisions for them and decisions against us are just forgotten about. On kds after the killie game there was hardly a mention of the offside goal or the dive.

They’ll be showing Cadette’s disallowed goal soon .....

This in spades, I'm an auld coont and have frequently used the term 'The Rangers' since I was knee high tae a pit boot.
I use it as a matter of course these days just to irritate them.
They even ask why.
I'm only too happy to oblige.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back