Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.

200.gif

This in spades, I'm an auld coont and have frequently used the term 'The Rangers' since I was knee high tae a pit boot.
And of course one of our famous songs .......

Some people say that Real Madrid's
The greatest football team
I've even heard the Anderlecht
The best they've ever There's Manchester United
And Tottenham Hotspur too
There's Derby, Chelsea Blackburn
Just to name a famous few

But who's that team they call THE Rangers
Who's that team they all adore
They're the boys in royal blue
And they're Scotlands galant few
And they're out to show the world what they can do

So bring on the Hibs the Hearts the Celtic
Bring on Spaniards by the score
Barcelona, Real Madrid they will make a gallant bid
For we're out to show the world what we can do

It's truly amazing that they seem to think the answer to one of their worst seasons in the last 20 years or so is more foaming at the mouth about resolution 12? Yeah cause res-12 is responsible for them not winning a knock out European tie after Christmas since 2004 and losing to Cluj and AEK with Barkas in goal.

As for the whole poor wee downtrodden club rubbish they should be thankful they play in Scotland as they would have been shut down in any other country on earth long before now after what happened over there for decades.

Im not even joking, i genuinely see supporting celtic as a mental health condition. There is too much of a pattern. Its an illness
I think some members of society are susceptible to cults all that is needed is the spark to set ablaze the Already indoctrinated mind or the the beacon to draw them to the light , i think that is why so many of there followers are always drawn to both cults, i can just see the Torchlight parades :) :) :))

And of course one of our famous songs .......

Some people say that Real Madrid's
The greatest football team
I've even heard the Anderlecht
The best they've ever There's Manchester United
And Tottenham Hotspur too
There's Derby, Chelsea Blackburn
Just to name a famous few

But who's that team they call THE Rangers
Who's that team they all adore
They're the boys in royal blue
And they're Scotlands galant few
And they're out to show the world what they can do

So bring on the Hibs the Hearts the Celtic
Bring on Spaniards by the score
Barcelona, Real Madrid they will make a gallant bid
For we're out to show the world what we can do
Here’s the health to Glasgow Rangers!
Here’s the health to me and you!
And let’s hope that every game
Will immortalise the name
Of the boys who wear the famous Royal Blue!

I still havent read it all, but I don’t get what I did read.

How does them winning 10 in a row prove we are cheats and that they aren’t paranoid. And paranoid about what?

Thats as far as I get because it’s illogical mentalist nonsense.
who knows how they twisted inbread Rhat minds work

As shown in these, we've been known as The Rangers forever.

I have a really vivid memory of leaving our bus for a game and a guy shouting "C'mon the Rangers.". This went on to happen before every game for years afterwards. I have a bit of a habit of shouting it as we kick off each game. I first heard it on the bus over 30 years ago.

The fact they think it's an insult makes it all the more special. We are, and always have been, The Rangers.

Cant always rely on family allegiances as an indicator - my missus is a Celtic fan, my step son (31) has a season ticket at Sharkhead, my youngest boy (14) is ostensibly a Rangers fan but doesn’t care about football at all really and my daughter (23) has a season ticket at Ibrox and is the biggest Rangers fan you’ll ever likely meet, who absolutely despises Celtic B-D
Psychiatrist's dream .

As shown in these, we've been known as The Rangers forever.

I have a really vivid memory of leaving our bus for a game and a guy shouting "C'mon the Rangers.". This went on to happen before every game for years afterwards. I have a bit of a habit of shouting it as we kick off each game. I first heard it on the bus over 30 years ago.

The fact they think it's an insult makes it all the more special. We are, and always have been, The Rangers.
Always done that... even if I’m only watching on the telly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back