Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is great, it really is.

The last paragraph sums up what really causes their support to have sleepless nights. Forget about their own club currently imploding. Resolution 11, title stripping, the 5 way agreement, and 55 is what bothers them most. Basically everything to do with Rangers. It always has been, and always will be about us for them.

If ever a post summed up the majority of their rancid support it’s this one. They simply cannot enjoy success or football in general as they are utterly consumed by us.

I hope every last one of them are in agony watching this season play to it’s foregone conclusion.
Bitter much???

Within 15 minutes of drawing at home to Hibs, one of them had bumped the Sevco thread with rumours about admin 2.

They really are struggling to grasp that our debt is to Rangers shareholders, and that any admin event would see those shareholders lose the majority of their invested money.

Last week the Sevco thread was all about whether Sevco fans hated all catholics or just Irish catholics.

You know rightful order is just about restored when the above points is all the thick mentally challenged bastards have got to cling onto.
It's Irish Catholics we hate. The West of Scotland Yahoo as FF termed them decades ago.

The last paragraph sums up what really causes their support to have sleepless nights. Forget about their own club currently imploding. Resolution 11, title stripping, the 5 way agreement, and 55 is what bothers them most. Basically everything to do with Rangers. It always has been, and always will be about us for them.

If ever a post summed up the majority of their rancid support it’s this one. They simply cannot enjoy success or football in general as they are utterly consumed by us.

I hope every last one of them are in agony watching this season play to it’s foregone conclusion.

That has everything, underclass, paranoia, it's desmonds fault all leading up to it's all about the Rangers!!!

Can someone post a picture of a Bottle or can of Britvic 55, i cant seem to do it, they will be sponsoring us next season :shh:

That has everything, underclass, paranoia, it's desmonds fault all leading up to it's all about the Rangers!!!

You have to wonder why the 55 titles thing annoys them so much.

According to them we are dead and we supposedly all know that deep down anyway.

Surely they would be quite happy to sit back and just let us get on with making a cûnt of ourselves as we go for our first title. Why would us rambling on about 55 in any way affect them.

The issue is that deep down they know the truth. Us having more titles than them eats away at them every day of their sad lives.

It just wasn’t meant to be like this. They all fantasised about us being gone forever and them surpassing 54 titles at a canter.

Last edited:

According to them we are dead and we all know the truth deep down anyway.

Surely they would be quite happy to sit back and just let us get on with making a cûnt of ourselves as we go for our first title. Why would us rambling on about 55 in any way effect them.

The issue is that deep down they know the truth. Us having more titles than them eats away at them every day of their sad lives.

It just wasn’t meant to be like this. They all fantasised about us being gone forever and them surpassing 54 titles at a canter.
Because our 55th title reinforces the fact that we aren't a new club.

According to them we are dead and we supposedly all know that deep down anyway.

Surely they would be quite happy to sit back and just let us get on with making a cûnt of ourselves as we go for our first title. Why would us rambling on about 55 in any way affect them.

They genuinely thought we would be replaced with a new club with a different name and badge etc. It’s eating them up that it didn’t happened. It’s actually hilarious.

Both played in the same Feyenoord team for years together. Christie played with Wright at Aberdeen. It's weird when fans get upset at players having friendships with other players tbh.
Correct. Christie might be one ugly mofo but if hes pals with wright and *shock* actually a half decent guy when hes not got the rags on then let them have at it. I dont mind saying that I've got pals that are fans of that lot, take football away and they're generally nice guys.

The intellectual shallowness of this is so complete it is kind of deep.

Correct. Christie might be one ugly mofo but if hes pals with wright and *shock* actually a half decent guy when hes not got the rags on then let them have at it. I dont mind saying that I've got pals that are fans of that lot, take football away and they're generally nice guys.
Fair play, any of them I know, are in the main, pricks. One neighbour “appears” ok but scratch a little below the surface and yep, bitter as feck. Pedro years, he couldn’t wait to “come out for a chat” when I was in the garden or putting the bin out.
Now?
Hasn’t got time to talk about football.
A stain on society the lot of them

Just on their club twitter looking at all they lennon out badges, with the odd comment thrown in and it's the best nightcap (bedtime where I'm at) since I quit the drink.
You have to hand it to they tramps, as far as moaning faced bastards go, they are unrivaled.
If you ever want to waste an hour just go through the first comment on each page of the Duffer thread. It quickly takes you from get it done, to the greatest signing, to the doubt, to the realisation of his shampoo carrot level. It is a microcosm of their season.

Fair play, any of them I know, are in the main, pricks. One neighbour “appears” ok but scratch a little below the surface and yep, bitter as feck. Pedro years, he couldn’t wait to “come out for a chat” when I was in the garden or putting the bin out.
Now?
Hasn’t got time to talk about football.
A stain on society the lot of them
They are all cunts mate . Some try to hide it a bit better but at the end of the day. They are all cunts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back