Votes: 16 1.8%
  • Roofe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Davis

Votes: 11 1.3%
  • Wright

Votes: 3 0.3%

• Total voters
Utterly woeful performance today, and typical the only time we actually looked in control we went and conceded.

We actually got a point more than we deserved, but even though this Rangers team are entitled to an off day, they should get an absolute rocket from the manager for that.

We deserved that. The amount of play we had around their box at the end, yet we decide to keep possession then lose a goal at the death.

Shagger MOTM says it all

Poor performance. Hamilton deserved their point. Positives. Wright looks like a decent player. we move on one point closer to the title.

Another game that we have seen Kent produce absolutely hee haw. No excuses today. Bottom of the league and we couldn't even see it out. Poor. At least its not 3 points dropped.

In the box and we play wee neat tippy tappy passes instead of going for the jugular.

Kent needs a spell on the bench as well.

barisic sleeping there
should be first to the loose ball
Aye, all Barasic's fault.

Did you notice that cross bypassing Goldson, Helander and Barasic without an attempt to cut it out.

The ball should never have got as far as the first header.

Needs to be a kick up the arse to the players and management that we can’t stumble over the line with piss poor performances like that.

We were poor today but should have seen that out.
Looked better after the substitutions.Maybe we can't do without Jack and Davis not starting.

Where the fcuk is tav in the lead up to that goal. Davis having to cover at right back as he’s so far up the park in the last fkn minute. That’s amateur shit right there.

Tav playing as a striker in the last few minutes costs us 2 points. We got what we deserved playing a weakened team.

Motherwell were bottom and took a point. Hamilton were bottom and took a point.

And I hold my hands up and admit I thought today was a “gimme”.

It’s patently clear that we are not the same team without Alfie. I think kilmarnock could well take something off us aswell

We didn't even deserve a point from today. We rely too much on McGregor.

I'm sorry but we cannot rely on some of our squad. 1 nil up and yet Tav is getting caught up the park and Davis is tracking back to try and stop the cross.

How many saves did McGregor do today? How many did their keeper save?

Back