Votes: 3 0.3%

• Total voters

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
YV7u35j.png

EtniuVkXEAYW7pc

Last edited:
So here we are again , cheers @DocStone. I've decided no score prediction this week as they've been nothing short of abysmal lately/all season , so I'm going for a Rangers victory and Ryan Kent on the scoresheet. Let the battle fever commence !

It’ll be an enjoyable game. Hamilton don’t park the bus but I think we’ll win it easily. Maybe not 8-0 this time.

Could be a stuffy win. I expected a somewhat easier win during the week and that proved to be difficult to predict in the end. Sometimes we do well at the Accies, other times we’ve won by the odd goal. I’ll take 3 points and a clean sheet. Would be good to win the game without citations or injuries.

I’m like a kid on Xmas eve waiting for this one, which is a change as I was nervy for Hibs and St Johnstone. Fancy us for 2 or 3. Kent to score.

On the opening post graphic, what are the stats at the bottom where it says Played 38, Won 32?
They aren't our current stats obviously. Plus it says we are home to St Johnstone in the bit that lists all this weekend fixtures

tomorrow is all about correct attitude. as Motherwell game showed the other .100% Rangers and no fucking about

McGregor
Tavernier Goldson Helander Barisic
Jack Davis
Hagi Aribo Kent
Itten

0-2

C'Mon Rangers!

Any win will do!

onwards to 55!

B-):shh:

McGregor

Tavernier
Goldson
Helander
Barisic

Jack/Davis
Kamara

Hagi
Aribo
Kent

Roofe

We need Itten fit for Kilmarnock on Sunday incase Roofe is unavailable so would definitely keep him on the bench to start with.
Isn’t Alfie back for the Killie game ?

On the opening post graphic, what are the stats at the bottom where it says Played 38, Won 32?
They aren't our current stats obviously. Plus it says we are home to St Johnstone in the bit that lists all this weekend fixtures
1, That is all the games in any competition this season.
2, @DocStone will occasionally play a game where we need to spot the deliberate mistake! You are this weeks winner :))

Whisper it, but for once it’s actually going to be nice to get on an artificial pitch that’s flat given the nick of the grass pitches just now.

That’ll really help us, as it’ll be wet and slick enough to suit our game.

I take it Roofe’s available for tomorrow? I assume that we have until 3pm Monday to state our position?
Yes, he’s available. Dunno why folk are putting Itten in. We need Itten for Killie if Roofe is suspended, so leave Itten on the bench for most of the game if not all of it. Morelos will be back for Dundee United game.

Im still worried

My doom and gloom sees me imagining a defeat tomorrow and the lead quickly going down to single figures points by end of month

Biggest bottle merchant on FF

Back