Votes: 16 1.8%
  • Roofe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Davis

Votes: 11 1.3%
  • Wright

Votes: 3 0.3%

• Total voters
Not seeing that out was poor, Hamilton deserved at least a point but %^*& sake we had the ball deep in their half with a minute to go.

Leading words of the day :

Dreadful
Awful
Shocking
Dire
Horrendous
Horrific
Turgid
Dross - made a brief appearance again

The usual match thread. We drew, stop with this guff winning the title at the piggery. We need it over before then, and the yahoos will oblige by dropping several more points.

Poor result but Hamilton deserved their point, we're still undefeateds and have only conceded 8 goals in the league. Can't say I'm particularly angry at that.

We didn’t even deserve the point

Hamilton will feel they have been unlucky not to get all 3
Barisic and Helander marking each other really helps them too

No complaints about anything other than our unprofessional ‘performance’ today. From the manager, the captain and the team in general.
I exclude McGregor, Itten, Hagi and the subs.

Clearly been cheating their fans for months if they can play like that and they are still bottom of the table.

Usual turn up for Rangers job, they’ll get pumped next weekend.

Pathetic ending and first 75 mins from us, the team selection was a risk and we needed Davis and Jack on at half time, both full backs sleeping at the equaliser, both cbs ball watching the cross, pathetic performance all round and I expect nothing short of a massive reaction against Kilmarnock now.

My Mrs said to me a while ago, that this disgrace of a ref is going to make sure Rangers don't win this, perhaps there's something in her reasoning.
The SPL want to make sure there's no chance that Rangers will be allowed to win the title at the paedodome, and Rangers can look out for some other dodgy referee's and decisions

Aye, all Barasic's fault.

Did you notice that cross bypassing Goldson, Helander and Barasic without an attempt to cut it out.

The ball should never have got as far as the first header.

of course the others contributed to the header
but that was dealt with
when the ball was loose he was standing watching

both full backs have not been firing for weeks

The least said about that the better, as poor as we've been all season. That Alan MacGregor is the man of the match says it all.

A major wake up call. This isn't a time for passengers. Application and effort was missing in a few of our players.

Well done Hamilton, you deserved more.

That was as poor as I’ve seen in a while from us

Albeit Davis and jack improved us when they came on but I feel for mcgregor he single handedly saved us from our first league defeat there.

We got to where we are by winning games and being comfortable so we shouldn’t be dropping points like that especially against hamilton

other take is that I wouldn’t be taking Zungu on a permanent deal either.

Kent had an absolute mare today and I’m one of his biggest fans. That pass in the second half was rank rotten with nobody around him.

We got what we deserved from the game, this is the worst we have played all season, we turned up with the game won it’s simply not good enough with that kind of attitude.

Hamilton had a very good tactical set up and played well but there is absolutely no excuse for our performance today

Hamilton should have had all three points really.

The way that game panned out it is a point gained and a point nearer the title.

On to Kilmarnock at Ibrox on Saturday.

Absolute rubbish but probably a fair result. Need to pull up socks. Can't be stuttering along then expect to raise it for Europe

Full credit to Hamilton, but you just know they’ll get scudded by some other bunch of plodders next week.

Today was all about how poor we were though.

We need to be so much better than that if we’re going to get over the line here.

Jack and or Davis need to start every game, that much is clear. Our overall play was shocking today until they came on. Shows that some didn't have it mentally for me today. Thought it would be a walkover and it wasn't. Hamilton deserved 3 points today nevermind 1.

We are lucky to get a draw today.
Heroics from McGregor all day.
Gerrard needs to learn, start every game with your strongest 11, make game safe, then ring the changes.
Kent picked up a bit 2nd half , but overall, he needs a rest.

Ryan Kent’s dribbling, touch and shooting is just well below the standards required.

Has a great game but then follows it up with about 6 very average games.
The last 2 games he’s missed two unbelievable sitters.

Never seems to hit a shot clean as if he’s snatching and 8/10 times it gets blocked or deflected.

Back