Votes: 16 1.8%
  • Roofe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Davis

Votes: 11 1.3%
  • Wright

Votes: 3 0.3%

• Total voters
Where was Tav for their goal? There was 15 seconds to go and our right back wasn't even in shot.

We didnt deserve to win that though and we were lucky to get a point.

Last time we made changes in midfield was against St. Mirren in the cup, I thought Gerrard would have learned...

That side today had the feeling of complacency and the league is already won feeling that most of this board have.

We simply cannot take another game for granted or the same results will come. The league is only over until they mathematically cant catch us.

Did that look like a team that was trying to win the league? Absolute disgrace of a performance. How Kent stayed on the park is beyond me, although same can be said for Aribo who was totally disinterested. Manager picked the wrong team and changed it far too late.

Very poor today and Hamilton deserved it. Not sure exactly what the issue was today but some players are coasting a little bit and although we have vastly improved the squad this season compared to the previous two, it is still noticeable when we're playing without some of our key players. We don't have another striker who can make the impact of Morelos or another midfielder who can do what Arfield does. Those two areas have to be a priority for the summer as Morelos is likely to leave and Arfield isn't getting any younger.

tin hat on, apart from the fact that hamilton deserved a win never mind a draw, that was actually quite a good game to watch, also scott wright played well when he came on

Absolutely criminal at the end there, could’ve played keep ball for the last 2 minutes and for some reason Kent tries to dribble into their box and loses it. Get it back and then Tav just returns the ball to them leaving Davis on his own out wide.

You shut the game down until the final whistle Rangers. Not 15 seconds before it.

You're not good enough to half ass games. Every team will try their best against us. You can't get lazy with these teams.

Far too many players wanting a lazy Sunday afternoon.

In the end I think across the full game we can be happy we came away with a point.
Shocking stuff and needs to be picked up guys.

Start your best XI please, Gerrard. Zungu isn’t up to it and we needed Jack and Davis from the get go. Nothing huge to panic about but that was very very poor and complacency should be something that is driven out of the head of these players tomorrow morning

Just one of those days I'm afraid
They had yo be at their best we had yo be at our worst
Still came away with a point. I'll take it considering the performance
This team has earned an off day

Poor today. Players look like they think its all over allready. That shows it is far from it. As poor as we have played all season but credit to Hamilton.

We were utterly hopeless until Jack and Davis appeared. Then we saw some quality. Incredible we couldn't see out the last minute against Hamilton ffs. What on earth was TAV doing in the second half. Twice gifted it to Hamilton players and then their goal comes as they got in behind him. So much for marching our way to this title. Could easily have lost that.

Jack needs to be starting. I don’t see anything in Zungu that makes me think he is near Jack’s level. At least we’re still unbeaten, fair play to Hamilton they played well and battled hard.

Never asked any questions from Hamilton today. There is no divine right for us to win games and you have to earn the win. You do not win games playing like that. First 20 minutes in every game is wasted by us getting up to speed.

Absolutely raging at that performance, until Jack, Davis and Roofe came on we were honking. So we have Kilmarnock next week with no Morelos
, Roofe and possibly Defoe, I just don’t rate Itten, and we need to start with Davis and Jack in midfield, no Zungu.

Very lack lustre performance and got what we deserved. We only looked like a team comfortable on the ball when Davis and jack came on. Hard to take but over the course we need to put it into perspective.

Latest posts

Back