Votes: 16 1.8%
  • Roofe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Davis

Votes: 11 1.3%
  • Wright

Votes: 3 0.3%

• Total voters
That is the kick up arse we needed. Hamilton deserved their point. Lesson for Gerrard. Do not faff about with the midfield. I said after the St Mirren defeat that Zunga and Aribo should never start in midfield together again. Today proved that. Rest either of Davis or Jack but not both!!!

Zungu isn’t good enough.
We need to spend money on a central midfielder who improves the team for next season. That was the worst 90mins I’ve seen from us in a long time

Absolute scandal of a performance, Tav, Aribo, Kent how they stayed on the park amazed me, they were absolutely awful. A woeful performance and I know we've being winning but we're not playing well, blown 2 points today Rangers.

Davis caught out with the ball down the channel and centre of defence no where when the cross came in.

Terrible performance overall. Starting midfield 3 was wrong.
Where was the captain?. Winning going into injury time and hes caught up the park!! Central defenders all game were poor and not marking their men at the goal. Poor performance from whole team apart from the goalie.

Shocking performance. The league isn't over yet someone want to tell the players that FFS.
Totally agreed. After the last decade with Rangers it’s not over until it is mathematically done. The scum will win every game until we play them then it’s likely to to the usual game v them it can go either way.

Pathetic team play from Rangers after 90mins. We could have easily just kept the ball and make them run. Not that the team looked to have any interest for the first 90 minutes either

Tav is on the the half way line with a minute to go instead of sitting in and protecting his area of the pitch
Davis is left to cover him
He has done that countless times this season
Glory hunter and not the actions of a captain

Kunga shouldn’t start for us again

who voted Kent? We should play our best team till league is over.
Zungu not good enough!!!
Aribo, Kamara and zungu starting together was a big mistake!!!

I am shocked at how bad that was

If we get a decent offer for Kent in the summer then I would let him go

We need a top class midfielder as well

Unsure, they never played a camera angle that showed either way.

Looks like it.

fYMbbrX.png

Stop embarrassing your self nothing to do with the ref
My Mrs said to me a while ago, that this disgrace of a ref is going to make sure Rangers don't win this, perhaps there's something in her reasoning.
The SPL want to make sure there's no chance that Rangers will be allowed to win the title at the paedodome, and Rangers can look out for some other dodgy referee's and decisions

Last edited:
That results been coming we have been woeful and been barely scraping by and nearly got away with it again need it to be the kick up the arse that takes us to the title and hope we don't revert to a losers mentality we got outplayed by fucking bottom of the table Hamilton

there needs to be repercussions for poor performances
kent, kamara, aribo shouldn't be looking to start the next game

unfortunately, suspension/injury might dictate otherwise

mcGregor
Tav, helander, Goldson, Borna
Davis, Jack
Wright Hagi Itten
Morelos

next game (i'm assuming Roofe will be out)

Hamilton absolutely deserved their point.

That goal we conceded though. ffs. Comfortably keeping possession up their end, Tav gives away yet another totally stupid foul to give them back possession, which let them back down our end of the pitch. %^*& knows were he was for their goal as well, leaving Davis.

Can someone tell me why, in the last ten seconds of a game we are sneaking a 1-0 victory in, our right back decides to press in midfield leaving fucking miles of space in behind and Davis having to chase a runner?

Fucking moronic game management.

A big punt up the park with seconds remaining , our full back up the other end of the pitch and we don’t deal with it. That’s being naive,

Think we can put any debate on whether Zungu should be kept or not to bed.

Only good for bringing on for 20 minutes here and there to give others a rest when were a few up. Our youngsters could be doing that for experience.

That was a disgrace today.

Back 4 shat themselves whenever a Hamilton player went near them and Kent and Aribo aren't giving us anywhere near enough. For £7m I expect a helluva lot more than running into traffic and not hitting the target from 12 yards.

Our attitude at times is genuinely perplexing. We haven't won anywhere near enough to coast like this.

We have a huge pts lead over the bheasts, but yet I've never felt completely comfortable.

There is something about the mentality of this Rangers side that I can't put my finger on, that has me fearing that the league race might well end up far closer than many think.

Down Tavs side again would play down tavs side all the time, I have always been a critic of how bad he can be defensively but like Aribo he is undroppable and a hero on here, people should take a real look at Tav and see how often central defenders have to bail him out.

Should have left Itten on he looked a goal threat and would have benefited in the last 10 when we took a bit of control. Roffe couldn't be arsed as he obviously didnt bother to check if his slip ons would give him grip on that pitch

Thought we were seeing that out well. No idea why we didn’t keep the ball up the park for longer.

A poor performance overall, but no excuses for switching off like that at the end.

On a positive note - wright looked ok for his short stint, look lively, made himself available and some nice touches.

Let's stop not playing our best team till this league is sown up. Davis should be first name on the sheet with Jack next. Hamilton deserved the point there.
Crocker needs punched square in the coupon, detestable ba*tard.
We shouldn’t drop both. If we need to manage them, we should do it one at a time

Starting without Roofe, Davis and Jack when available was criminal.

Simple as that.

Our midfield was flat and too deep for 65-70 mins.
If you want to give squad players minutes it can come at the end, not the start.

Hamilton absolutely deserved their point.

That goal we conceded though. ffs. Comfortably keeping possession up their end, Tav gives away yet another totally stupid foul to give them back possession, which let them back down our end of the pitch. %^*& knows were he was for their goal as well, leaving Davis.
He was the one inexplicably pressing their player that played the ball in behind.

Wrong starting team led to a poor performance, and we got what we deserved. We need to learn from today and win our next 5 league games, then we can rotate players more.

Can't say I agree with those wanting Hamilton to stay up. Can't wait to see the back of that plastic rug. Hope they take killie with them

When will Gers ever learn to kill a game when they are winning. They had 2/3 chances to take the ball into the corner to kill the game in added on time and chose not to. Madness!

Back