MOTM Poll Rangers v Kilmarnock - 15:00 Saturday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Watching the performance of this referee is really annoying me.I can only imagine how our players feel. Foul after foul with no cards shown for jersey pulling ,deliberate blocking and tripping. I'm positive Tav's disallowed goal was not offside and he would have got a penalty if he was wearing a celtic shirt. A disgraceful cheating performance once again by this referee and it's only half time. Wonder if the linesman at the govan stand will be as quick to raise his flag for offside deacisions second half. We nust stay on our toes the whole game here only the referee and linesmen are the danger.
C'mon Rangers another couple of goals to sicken these bassas and the refereeing scum.

Interesting to see Tav talking to the referee about the penalty and pointing to his badge as if saying I didn’t get it because I play for Rangers. Well done Captain get him told.

So we know now who the cheat referees is. Seen more of Clancy and Robertson past few weeks than I have all season.

Good to see Tav having a go at Robertson at HT . We generally accept too much , another shocking performance from the cheats in black.

Playing well, spectacular goal. 2 goal of the season contenders from Jack. Solid, Balogun hasn't given Kabamba an inch. Just keep it going, get Aribo on the ball more and nice to see Itten superbly turn the defender for the Hagi Freekick showing there's more to just holding the ball up to his game.
More of the same, don't give Robertson an excuse. Pish poor referee, Kabamba and Dicker should be on yellows and we should have had a penalty, incompetent smug prick

Not every foul is a yellow card BUT when a team is fouling as a unit to break up play then a yellow has to be issued to that team regardless if the foul would be deemed a yellow card or not.

I prefer Helander in these guys as I think it allows us to squeeze the game into the other half but Balogun has been excellent to be fair.

Watching the performance of this referee is really annoying me.I can only imagine how our players feel. Foul after foul with no cards shown for jersey pulling ,deliberate blocking and tripping. I'm positive Tav's disallowed goal was not offside and he would have got a penalty if he was wearing a celtic shirt. A disgraceful cheating performance once again by this referee and it's only half time. Wonder if the linesman at the govan stand will be as quick to raise his flag for offside deacisions second half. We nust stay on our toes the whole game here only the referee and linesmen are the danger.
C'mon Rangers another couple of goals to sicken these bassas and the refereeing scum.
I have been wondering if the Tav goal was offside?

It wouldn't surprise me if he was onside but I haven't seen a good angle.

Well not quite sure how Robertson thought the sneeze on Taylor on Wed was a penalty, but coming right through Tav in a similar position isn’t. That I am afraid is just utter dishonesty because the Killie player has got nowhere near the ball. There really is no other explanation.

Honestly I don’t give a %^*& if Robertson extends his boyhood hero worship to a full republican flute band, if he’s a good referee of integrity. That was a horrific 1st half performance. Watch who gets the first booking.

Playing well, spectacular goal. 2 goal of the season contenders from Jack. Solid, Balogun hasn't given Kabamba an inch. Just keep it going, get Aribo on the ball more and nice to see Itten superbly turn the defender for the Hagi Freekick showing there's more to just holding the ball up to his game.
More of the same, don't give Robertson an excuse. Pish poor referee, Kabamba and Dicker should be on yellows and we should have had a penalty, incompetent smug prick
He's a cheat. Nothing to do with pish poor.

Kent is at a stage just now where “sub him” etc. is pre-typed by many who are just dying to slate him.
Yes, and they completely miss the fact that he regularly has 3 opposition players on him, meaning even not at his best, he is having a significant effect on our ability to play. Opposition have a dilemma when he is on the park in that they either gamble he plays poorly and pay him no special attention, or they double or triple up on him and open space elsewhere.

these threads are amazing :D

It is like people forget that the opposition are involved and will set out to make things as difficult as they can, that their entire game plan will be to disrupt and frustrate, foul, break up play and generally make things difficult.

Up against sides like this require patience and ALWAYS have, absolutely always. At our most dominant in Scotland we had to grind out results on a weekly basis and Smith 1-0 games were as common as McCoist goals.

This side are playing their 29th game of the season and they are unbeaten, miles ahead at the top and are facing sides that are now mentally beaten and simply looking to destroy, week after week after week. Folk need to wring out their knickers, grab themselves by their pea-sized testicles and understand that this is real life football, not made up Roy of the Rovers shite and that every single week from now until Armageddon we will be facing this shit domestically because unfortunately, it is the reward for being the nest side.

What a fantastic goal to take the lead and what an utterly depressingly poor refereeing performance. The ref is either biased and encouraging bad tackles or is just plain rotten at his job. Perhaps a touch of both.
Nice speech. I just want a bit more urgency from the team so that I can go get out of my wet knickers and let go of my peas when we have a safe lead.

Too much to ask obviously.

Hope you feel better after your petty wee insults to fellow bears.

Compare and contrast that push on Tav that should have been a pen with the ‘push’ on Taylor for the scum mid week that Robertson gave them a penalty and it’s so obvious this refs a cheat!

Back