Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s our deal with the devil that’s the real reason we are winning games and progressing. Mind this is timmys mindset here. Raselic good Rangers evil.They are taught from cradle to grave to hate us first then love their own.That’s the chip on the shoulder sorted for life.Unfortunately I’m off work today I would have enjoyed watching them piss and moan about our win last night.They can’t help themselves.
‘Unfortunately’ and ‘off work,’ should never feature in the same sentence.

There’s plenty of time to engage with them next week once we are through to the last 16 and 3 points closer to the title.

And an actual sensible one.

Find it a farce that they've started in the lowest division, came up through them and managed to win 3 knockout European games post Xmas compared to our 1 since 2004.

They've even won one tie, probably making it two now next week. We've not won one since beating Barcelona, 7 managers and nearly 17 years ago.

The board and a vast swathe of our fanbase have been all too happy to accept absolute pish being served to us on the European stage for too long and being placated by domestic wins.
Every now and again you come across one who speaks sense like this poster.

‘Unfortunately’ and ‘off work,’ should never feature in the same sentence.

There’s plenty of time to engage with them next week once we are through to the last 16 and 3 points closer to the title.
Lol wrong phrase but I would loved to have seen a few bitter cants I work with this morning their obvious hate is bubbling under their lid with us about to win the league and fu*king their 10 in a row (theirs not what I think).I want to see one of them blow their stack.I wouldn’t have said a word just give em the smirk and say morning.

If you say we are a good side on KDS you are called a hun B-D

Malbhoy wrote:
Turned on the 2nd half when I heard they were loosing for a 'pick me up'. How wrong I was. They dominated that team. They are a well oiled machine in Europe there is no doubting that. They still look defensively frail and anyone who has a go at that defense will score goals.
You’re suppose to be subtle, you’re shampoo at it.

Fvck off, your club died.
Grow up ya melt. Saying a team is well oiled in Europe but their defense is shampoo makes me a Hun.....Weapon

Lol wrong phrase but I would loved to have seen a few bitter cants I work with this morning their obvious hate is bubbling under their lid with us about to win the league and fu*king their 10 in a row (theirs not what I think).I want to see one of them blow their stack.I wouldn’t have said a word just give em the smirk and say morning.
The thing that makes last night even sweeter (and we know they were watching) is that we dominated the game but it was in the balance until we won it at the end. Ergo they watched about 100 mins of us, jizzing themselves at their non-penalty and them going 3-2 up, only to see us win.

Their pain is palpable.

Last edited:
I hate cats. Bit would love to have a dog as a pet. Don't have the time for one though and would be scared of starving it.
A pet timmy, on the other hand! Perfect!! Could tease it to %^*&. The kids would have a laugh at me beating it and I wouldn't care if I starved it. Anyone know one going cheap? (Must live outside)
Early bath looming for this kittie hating innocent?

The thing that makes last night even sweeter (and we know they were watching) is that we dominated the game but it was in the balance until we won it at the end. Ergo they watched about 100 mins of us, jizzing themselves at their non-penalty and them going 3-2 up, only to see us win.

Their pain is palpable.
Exactly this

Other than them scoring against us or us losing big games i can't describe the beel i felt when Novo scored the penalty to send them to Manchester. I don't need something like that happening again. They will draw AS Roma next and will lose 5-1 on Agg
:arrr:

Dislike

Car*d Bhoy in Dublin likes this post

the way Novo made me feel that night is indescribable, and knowing how it made them feel is even better
I bet that mentally challenged watches reruns of Novo on YouTube just to find something to be upset about...

24 min. ago#507
I do wonder when I watch sevco as to how I'd feel if it was us.
Would I realise how lucky we were?
Would I see that we get more decisions than other teams?.
I do think sevco are a well coached side, but I see them as a very workmanlike ordinary side
Is this based on last night?
Where we should have had a pen first half for handball
Where their pen should have been overturned by VAR
Where De Laet was not booked first half minutes after Barisic for a foul at least as bad as Barisic’s. Which would have seen him sent off for the foul on Morelos
Where many of their players fouled with impunity
Where Barisic, Arfield and Kent all got booked for first fouls that were dubious

Etc, etc

Thought 2:1 to Antwerp was final score when I googled it. Was quite surprised given they had 7 first team players out. Was humming away quite happily and even gave the cats treats. Lucky devils, 2 pens and another win. I've taped it but don't want to watch it now they have won.

B-)
I’ll watch their games from time to time. Especially if they look like getting beat. Imagine taping one of their games though! :eek: o_O

It’s our deal with the devil that’s the real reason we are winning games and progressing. Mind this is timmys mindset here. Raselic good Rangers evil.They are taught from cradle to grave to hate us first then love their own.That’s the chip on the shoulder sorted for life.Unfortunately I’m off work today I would have enjoyed watching them piss and moan about our win last night.They can’t help themselves.
But you seem to forget It’s The Kafflix Family Inbred Since Birth!

It’s interesting to note the change in his responses to the comments he has got. Initially he keeps going along with the line. Then he realises quite how stupid that post has made him look, so he changes tact and pretends it was baiting from the start. Always the easy resort for the idiot, “I was intentionally saying something moronic”

It’s interesting to note the change in his responses to the comments he has got. Initially he keeps going along with the line. Then he realises quite how stupid that post has made him look, so he changes tact and pretends it was baiting from the start. Always the easy resort for the idiot, “I was intentionally saying something moronic
Makes a change from doing it unintentionally, I suppose.

Thought 2:1 to Antwerp was final score when I googled it. Was quite surprised given they had 7 first team players out. Was humming away quite happily and even gave the cats treats. Lucky devils, 2 pens and another win. I've taped it but don't want to watch it now they have won.

B-)
RIP those cats if they only get food when we lose :(

I see they are still embarrassing themselves saying they have better players in every position, I should know better than to be surprised by anything they say but it's so utterly ridiculous it's hard to comprehend.
Just for fun:

Goalkeepers? Not even gonna dignify that one.

Left back. Again barely needs discussed. Borna
Right back. PoTY for the whole country

CBs: Ajer has some raw abilities but needs a decent coach to improve his issues. Goldson and Helander or Balogun shits all over their best 2.

Midfield: 3 from Davis, Jack, Kamara, Arfield
Or Brown/Soro, Turnbull, Christie, McGregor

Upfront: Edouard is scoring goals again. But Alfie supported by Roofe, Kent, Hagi, Aribo etc.

Mentalists

Last edited:
Just for fun:

Goalkeepers? Not even gonna signify that one.

Left back. Again barely needs discussed. Borna
Right back. PoTY for the whole country

CBs: Ajer has some raw abilities but needs a decent coach to improve his issues. Goldson and Helander or Balogun shits all over their best 2.

Midfield: 3 from Davis, Jack, Kamara, Arfield
Or Brown/Soro, Turnbull, Christie, McGregor

Upfront: Edouard is scoring goals again. But Alfie supported by Roofe, Kent, Hagi, Aribo etc.

Mentalists

I'm hoping they continue believing this well into next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back