Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they can win the league ... they’ve obviously forgotten the Bolingoli debacle and the fact they got away pretty much Scot free !

They are feckin mental. "We're getting beat, so we need them to lose points for that. Doesn't matter if nobody, including ourselves has been docked for the same issue, we're getting beat so It'll need to start with them".
"If it doesn't it's just another part of the conspiracy to keep us in our place".

They are such a shower of daft bastards that when I read most of what they attempt to write I think they're taking the pish, but they're feckin serious.
Imagine living with one of them?

Abcguy wrote:Taylor is improving no doubt about it , Soro not at his best tonight as for our 5ft9 Taylor marking their 6ft 5 Taylor at corners , well wow just wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Improving to utter shampoo. Ma hangover kicked in watching him and a hadn't even started drinking.

Sent from my H8416 using Tapatalk

It’s incredible after being beat by us twice how our games against them are an automatic 6 points for them! Talk about entitled, it’s Dubai, no your form was pish before then. It’s our relentless push for the title! They are more likely to drop points than we are!

They are playing the exact same way as they did at the start of the season.

A disjointed mess scraping by games with the odd helping hand from the refs. Simply getting by because they have better players than the rest of the dross.

Only a matter of time before they drop more points.

Check the shape of this rocket. Can’t even get a lie straight over 2 posts.

Anybody on here know the registration numbers of the tarries motors by heart?
I don't live there, but I bet very few of our support would know it was a mentally challenged's if it run over them.
I would hardly know who's it was even if the poet got out and asked me if I was still alive (except the few usual suspects like broon and duffy of course).

Lunatics the lot of them.

Check the shape of this rocket. Can’t even get a lie straight over 2 posts.

"My mate it a delivery driver and had a delivery driver, who had a delivery..."

Eh?

Also this guy recognised Tav's car when he arrived, then phoned the police, then Tav left the flat and got in his car and left.

BUT he didn't know it was Tav's car until he saw him leave the flat?

I mean...

It’s incredible after being beat by us twice how our games against them are an automatic 6 points for them! Talk about entitled, it’s Dubai, no your form was pish before then. It’s our relentless push for the title! They are more likely to drop points than we are!
Exactly, there is absolutely no chance they beat us twice and unlikely they beat us at all.

They have been awful the last couple of matches, god knows how they took 6 points.

Do you know what I really struggle with and I shouldn’t be surprised, but every time I read such comments from them I’m like are you for real, is the sudden way they have reverted back to the same old shite that we’re backed up by all and sundry in the SFA, SPFL, government et al and after only 1 poor season, totally entitled! They’ve been handed title after title after title due to the massive and over the top pile on when things went bad for us! The SFA, SPL, every club and their fans with not a mention of it in government tried and some still are trying to kill us off, yet now the “establishment” are sorting it for us, get fucking real! The difference between us and them is we got up off our fucking knees, dusted ourselves off and worked hard to get ourselves back to the top, whereas they like to be the downtrodden victims, where everyone is against them, even when all the evidence is telling you different! The true measure of why we’ll be the most worthy champions of the last 10 years!

One day we are going bust the next we are being deducted points.

When will any of then stop and think that this isn't going to happen? all because some moron on there called Adam Smith keeps feeding them a lot of shite.

"My mate it a delivery driver and had a delivery driver, who had a delivery..."

Eh?

Also this guy recognised Tav's car when he arrived, then phoned the police, then Tav left the flat and got in his car and left.

BUT he didn't know it was Tav's car until he saw him leave the flat?

I mean...
It is a bit brain melting before you even get to the lies. I should’ve put a warning for people trying to read it early in the morning lol.

And big Drew who could kick all the Timmy "celebs" heads in all at the same time. We win.
Stone-Cold-Rangers-Fan.jpeg

Stone Cold as well, would love to see him hit broony with a stunner

I was out and about for a loaf and pick up wifes ( no pics) medicine at chemist.Had to laugh scum in front of me scarf on Celtic mask on mumbling to his scummy mates on phone about....yes us and says hope we get a trashed and embarrassed .Turns and sees me smiling,head down and out door.Lovely

I was out and about for a loaf and pick up wifes ( no pics) medicine at chemist.Had to laugh scum in front of me scarf on Celtic mask on mumbling to his scummy mates on phone about....yes us and says hope we get a trashed and embarrassed .Turns and sees me smiling,head down and out door.Lovely
Where was your mask? :)

moonhowling magnificence: :eek: :))

This has 100% been happening, and with more than one player that I know of.
But I can't prove it. I don't have any photos or anything to leak. It'd just be me posting a name or two based on a couple of times where I've seen stuff on other people's phones, and conversations I've had where said mutual friend told me they've been at it all season.
i'm not saying the whole sevco squad are doing this en mass by the way, I haven't been told that. But them not returning any positive tests all season while they've had players partying like the great gatsby doesn't smell right.
tumblr_maxhgblNeu1qb05aco6_r1_250.gifv

Some seethe on there just now. Purely random, this made me laugh

McStay
Older than dirt

Did writed

The Scottish league is utter garbage. They're doing what is expected domestically and in Europe they've had their standard lucky draws and even then they've required two penalties and a red card just to get over the line.

There's a load of teams in the competition that would put them out easily. Problem is you, I and every other carrot knows they're getting another diddy mob like Molde or Zagreb in the next round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back