Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought this should be saved. The current title of their Lennon thread.
Lennon has stated he has secret reasons for blowing the league.
Just when you thought they couldn't get any more angry :)
yZd8UN5.png

I have just had a quick read of the Kerrydale street forum, the last few pages on the Sevco thread are them at their moonhowling best.

Players been out partying all season
They have proof that we have had a few positive covid tests but have been hiding them.
Tav has Covid

Just a few, kind of hard to keep up.

When I had Covid I barely managed out of bed.

Tav is doing well to run about and train with Covid. What's his secret? Is it caffeine?

I bet it's caffeine.

Tav is doing well to run about and train with Covid. What's his secret? Is it caffeine?

I bet it's caffeine.

only when washed down with stolen water
oh wait, we need that for controlled weather conditions on thursday

I bet it's caffeine.

I have just had a quick read of the Kerrydale street forum, the last few pages on the Sevco thread are them at their moonhowling best.
They have proof that we have had a few positive covid tests but have been hiding them.
Tav has Covid

I’ve just had a look also. Nut jobs the lot of them. I also wonder if we have infiltrated the sevco forum. Some poster saying he knows 100% a first team player flouts covid protocols regularly, but he can’t say who it is B-) . I love that they think we’ve been faking tests, not testing, covering up etc. This is all in spite of our club Dr, being a shining light on all things covid due to the work he’s put in. Rest assured, if there was any possibility of the sfa/spfl or authorities up here getting one over on Rangers, they’ll take it.

Tav has Covid

Must be one of Lennon secrets.

Tav has Covid

Out bevvying all season long, suffering the effects of COVID and still humped them to within an inch of their pathetic lives.

What a team!

From Novemberish to January they were going nuts. They then kind of accepted their fate and were resigned and bitter. This last week has seen them go off the charts nuts (hilarious) but it didn't to me seem to fit in to the five stages of grief. So I did what you should do in this situation and I looked it up.

I give you Kübler Ross's stages of grief:

K%C3%BCbler_Ross%27s_stages_of_grief.png

I've taken the liberty of updating the image in light of this new evidence:

stages-of-timplosion.jpg

Tav has Covid

There's one claims he has photos of one of the players who has been partying all season.

From Novemberish to January they were going nuts. They then kind of accepted their fate and were resigned and bitter. This last week has seen them go off the charts nuts (hilarious) but it didn't to me seem to fit in to the five stages of grief. So I did what you should do in this situation and I looked it up.

stages-of-timplosion.jpg
pure f**king gold!

I was looking for this on the UEFA site last week and couldn't see it. Could you share the link to Rangers profile on the UEFA site please?

According to the Ancient Greek philosopher, Aristotle, a tragic hero is “a person who must evoke a sense of pity and fear in the audience”. Well, the great unwashed pity Lennon and we fear him leaving. Soldiering on, Aristotle further defines characteristics of a tragic hero (and, let us be blunt, Neic Lennon is the walking definition of tragedy) as;

- Hamartia, the flaw that causes the downfall of the hero. In this cause, it’s Neic’s pursuit of the “The Ten”.
- Hubris, the excessive pride and disrespect for the natural order of things. No words needed.
Peripeteia - the reversal of fate that Neic experiences, i.e. 55.
Anagnorsis - a moment in time when our tragic hero makes an important discovery in the story, in this case the realisation as Rangers romp to a 2-0 victory that the Ten is over.
Nemesis - a punishment that the tragic hero cannot avoid, usually as a result of their hubris. In this case, the agonising realisation that the ultimate Celtic man has ushered in a new era of dominance for his greatest rivals and finally,
Catharsis - feelings of pity and fear felt by the audience, for the inevitable downfall of the tragic hero. And we are back again to the pity, that the great unwashed feel for their fallen hero and fear, our fear that Neic will be gone soon.

But, what’s this I read? Neic might be staying on after all? Well, it’s time to revisit that phrase about the definition of madness being doing the same thing yet again but expecting different results.

55. The gift that keeps on giving. Celtic have even managed to update the greatest staple of drama, the Greek Tragedy.

stages-of-timplosion.jpg
Well played. Brilliant.

Thought this should be saved. The current title of their Lennon thread.
Lennon has stated he has secret reasons for blowing the league.
Just when you thought they couldn't get any more angry :)
yZd8UN5.png
:))Tell me more, I won’t go on their shitey thread but I am intrigued as to what they are on about.

Simple moonhowling magnificence: :eek: :))

This has 100% been happening, and with more than one player that I know of.
But I can't prove it. I don't have any photos or anything to leak. It'd just be me posting a name or two based on a couple of times where I've seen stuff on other people's phones, and conversations I've had where said mutual friend told me they've been at it all season.
i'm not saying the whole sevco squad are doing this en mass by the way, I haven't been told that. But them not returning any positive tests all season while they've had players partying like the great gatsby doesn't smell right.

But I can't prove it. I don't have any photos or anything to leak. It'd just be me posting a name or two based on a couple of times where I've seen stuff on other people's phones, and conversations I've had where said mutual friend told me they've been at it all season.
i'm not saying the whole sevco squad are doing this en mass by the way, I haven't been told that. But them not returning any positive tests all season while they've had players partying like the great gatsby doesn't smell right.
That's his sister's nanny he's talking about.

This one:

Roccobhoy6785 wrote:
19 minutes ago

MichaelR3 wrote:
45 minutes ago
I can confirm Tavernier was at the party however had left prior to the police, this was apparently due to his missus working the next morning and him needing to be home for childcare. Also 10 fined? People saying 5 players and their partners, yet Bassey and Zungu don’t have partners, something stinks.
In what way can you confirm he was at the party mate?
Cause if you can 100% get it leaked to the press and even Scottish government and let's see what they do
If they do the square rootof nothing then you have the evidence to back it up and can then ask the question of those who the info was provided too.
Aye it stinks to high heaven, but then it always does with them

I’m reluctant to release to the press myself as I’m not sure how to go about getting it out there. The Kilmarnock story I put up earlier is another whitewash. I’m sure this new compliance officer will be already finding ways of burying it
---------------------------------------------------------------

ER...things called phones, e-mails, mhedia's own social mhedia ya moonhowling liar hahaha. :))

This mentally challenged sums up where their priorities lie.

The so-called biggest domestic season in their disgusting clubs history has imploded in spectacular fashion, yet his main priorities moving forward are resolution 12, title stripping, and stopping discussion about 55.

They really are back in their comfort zone now.
The first part of that insane rambling is very relevant. I firmly believe that sport is secondary to most of them. Getting one over one the big bad huns in the establishment is their life.

Think he might have covid. If it doesn't smell right

Honest to God that lot must secretly think Rangers are on the level of Thanos or something with the amount of super secret conspiracies their tiny deranged yahoo minds seem to invent 24/7 365 about the club.

It really must be a truly miserable existence to be one of them and live with the constant inferiority complex.

Shug , their it tha door. Declans bolted and John-Pauls away to wipe his hard drive .. shug, shug, sugh??? Yaeeee f**king listening???

:)):)):shh:B-DB-D:shh::)):))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back