Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's actually one of his worst yet. He actually states multiple times throughout the article that UEFA have stated Rangers are a sporting continuation, the company piece is separate.

His counter argument seems to be it is a different committee in UEFA that stated this, even though the committee he thinks should state we're a new club hasn't actually done so.

A bear makes this point in the comments, and he refutes it by mentioning an argument a QC used in court (i.e. a place where he could've said anything, and it actually has no weight). Utter nonsense.
It’s an old piece anyway. Just go to Rangers profile on uefa.com and look at the founding date, and just below it sits the number of domestic titles won. Once that number changes from 54 to 55, they’re screwed. It’s impossible to defend the new club position.

Get yourselves over to the Sevco thread.

They are all having a serious meltdown about this supposed breach of protocols with a couple of our players.

A load of them now fully convinced we’ve been cheating all season and it’s being fully enabled by the SNP, SFA, SPFL, the media and Lawwell himself:))

They are seriously losing their shit over this.

One of them even suggesting that Julien caught Covid from someone at Rangers just before Dubai, as we aren’t doing proper testing:))

That’s despite him not even being on the pitch for a single minute against us this season.
Earlier in this thread there was a post from a Celtic forum where a Celtic poster , in all seriousness , suggested they caught covid , not from Dubai but from Morelos who snuck onto their team bus and injected covid into big Julie

B-D

A "Hallow" league title.. :))

Brilliant, the mentally challengeds are not having a good year, at any level!

Of course, had he taken the time to understand what Hallow actually means he'd have a lot of Bears agreeing with him!

If the 19th Century Terrorist is still lurking: We will honour 55 as holy, we will respect this league title greatly!!:))B-)

Does the mong actually think coming on FF and saying that bullshit thats its going to bother 1 bear a tiny little bit when that whistle goes and 55 is confirmed.

Wonder if he will try take some comfort from that post as he crys himself silly when Tavs waving trophy about.

bigkev
writed

1:17 PM - Today
And then there were 5? Imagine that clown being a media outlet for you? Fascinating. Anyway......

The claim has came from Mark Dingwall, editor of Follow Follow fanzine, which is officially accredited at Ibrox.
“ ‘The Five’ have all tested negative for COVID” was the brief Statement provided on FF.
Having attended the vast majority of home games this season with media access, Dingwall is known to have an inside track on information from Ibrox.
An official communication from Rangers on the overall incident is expected soon, but this development will likely still see the individuals subject to isolation and susequent disciplinary procedures.

it's actually one of his worst yet. He actually states multiple times throughout the article that UEFA have stated Rangers are a sporting continuation, the company piece is separate.

His counter argument seems to be it is a different committee in UEFA that stated this, even though the committee he thinks should state we're a new club hasn't actually done so.

A bear makes this point in the comments, and he refutes it by mentioning an argument a QC used in court (i.e. a place where he could've said anything, and it actually has no weight). Utter nonsense.
Does this make it a sevco UEFA?

Magic darts...

"Amongst other things, that the huns reserves played the first team fringe players. The game was supposedly abandoned a few minutes in due to a reserve team players covid test coming back positive. The reserves were furloughed and nothing else was done or reported, the fringe players continuing on with the first team, all supposedly in the lead up to the January game with us."

And i love the stunning irony is not lost on this fan of the club who have made no comment on CSA for many's a long time...

"You've got to admire the utter cheek of these bastards.

No comment loyal "

bigkev
writed

1:17 PM - Today
And then there were 5? Imagine that clown being a media outlet for you? Fascinating. Anyway......

The claim has came from Mark Dingwall, editor of Follow Follow fanzine, which is officially accredited at Ibrox.
“ ‘The Five’ have all tested negative for COVID” was the brief Statement provided on FF.
Having attended the vast majority of home games this season with media access, Dingwall is known to have an inside track on information from Ibrox.
An official communication from Rangers on the overall incident is expected soon, but this development will likely still see the individuals subject to isolation and susequent disciplinary procedures.
Mark better watch his windows.B-D:shh:

You would think they would tire of repeating this line other than them no one actually believes it ,even all the football authorities they contacted don’t agree with them and have told them otherwise.They are totally destroyed you know they are walking around in a daze just now knowing the 10 dream was in tatters months ago they think they might be over worse no chance Can you see the Bears coming just you lot wait 9 years of pain coming your way.

most could probably relate to the following, if not by now, expect most will also get this experience over the coming months.

I worked with a Dim in the same office about 7 years ago, he was your usual finance and tax expert on all things Gers !!!! i used to question him why do you know more about my club than your own ??? you would get the usual glaikit look back....

anyway after some news (remember those days there was so much going on) he make the following absurd statement and this was a guy in his 30's...
"in my lifetime we will not see Rangers lift the league title again" !!!!
I was always too quick for him and responded - "sorry to hear you are seriously ill, anything I can do to help" another glaikit look ....

he left shortly after this, would see him walk through town now and then and it was always fitba boasting, he ALWAYS had plenty to say and just before the league started it was all "here we go 10 in a row"

the same morning recently their news about their debt, who comes walking along the street - see this time though, it was an "alright" then eyes down, stare at the pavement walk along quickly.

inside I am thinking "ya feking beauty", from the most boastful dim dimmy u can imagine, to a meek, wee sleekit mouse scurrying away before anything further was said - nothing more actually had to be said, his look etc gave it all away - the hurt was plain to see

thinking about it again, it really gives an insight to their mindset then and now, there was total obsession, with were deid, finished, not the same club, yadda yadda - to now just about accepting the reality of -

55 is here and the Gers are once again the dominant force in this league, back in yer hole dimmy ............

Even better is to play along with the new club mindset and say not bad for a new club from bottom tier to champions League in what 8 seasons? Pity existing teams like Aberdeen Motherwell Livingston could not do that eh? And you have lost 10 IAR to an 8 year old organisation that is so embarrassing!

One of them even suggesting that Julien caught Covid from someone at Rangers just before Dubai, as we aren’t doing proper testing:))

That’s despite him not even being on the pitch for a single minute against us this season.
It was actually me. I was his waiter at a restaurant and I blew my nose in the bastards dinner.

It’s an old piece anyway. Just go to Rangers profile on uefa.com and look at the founding date, and just below it sits the number of domestic titles won. Once that number changes from 54 to 55, they’re screwed. It’s impossible to defend the new club position.
I was looking for this on the UEFA site last week and couldn't see it. Could you share the link to Rangers profile on the UEFA site please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back