Invading the pitch

Nae bother mate. I'm from a time when we won league titles and managed to stay in the stands. We are currently second on goal difference and think a bit of perspective is needed

Oh

The same argument from when we shouldnt have celebrated Garner against Thistle

Transparent

Hugh Burns on RTV made a great joke saying 'even the police are wanting to join in', which I thought summed up the situation perfectly.

Plus Dingwalls probably the most drunken trip you can get in Scotland. Absolutely blootered then big Cummings slots one away, understandable.

A trip up to Dingwall, and the boy who is already on track to becoming a cult hero at the club, who got the biggest reception i can remember in a long time v the sheep slots one in right infront of the fans.

I enjoyed it, from what you could see on the TV, the players and even Murty did too.

Fair play to the guys who spend their time and money following rangers everywhere but that invading the pitch carry on needs to stop. It happened against Partick last year and again today. How embarrassing would it have been if ross county had equalised today and we've invaded the pitch? Not to mention the fact the club can get fined. The day we win the league I'll accept it, until then stay in the stands

The fans are enjoying themselves and are Rangers daft !

Cummings goal was superb, I believe the young people today refer to it as a 'worldie'. Is it my use of language or my appreciation of the goal that's amused you?

A 'worldie' is a term for world class goal.

Cummings goal was a very welcome one but world class might be pushing it a bit considering it was a deflection.

I loved it. I won’t celebrate our goals in future though, just in case the other teams equalise and we all look like fannies. That’s essentially what is being stated here, right? As long as it’s just joy at a goal I see no issue.

Fair play to the guys who spend their time and money following rangers everywhere but that invading the pitch carry on needs to stop. It happened against Partick last year and again today. How embarrassing would it have been if ross county had equalised today and we've invaded the pitch? Not to mention the fact the club can get fined. The day we win the league I'll accept it, until then stay in the stands

I'm almost 100% sure there's never been a club fined because 30-40 fans have joined the players in celebration. You've just completely made that up.

Rangers daft, really?

Harmless fun, like me and I assume alot of bears are extremely excited to have Cummings on board, to scote his first they wanted to celebrate with him...

Good on Cummings and the traveling Bears!!!

I thought the fans were outstanding today. Yes, some may have got carried away but a player scored his first goal who excites the fans, I don't blame them.

Plus Dingwalls probably the most drunken trip you can get in Scotland. Absolutely blootered then big Cummings slots one away, understandable.

Why cant people go to a game without getting pished?
What a world we live in.
Do the Rangers play better when blootered, or is it just that you don't want to remember how bad the game was?

And I sell it every day.

Im done posting on here, ye can't criticise anything the club or fans do without being labelled a timposter. our great club have won league titles without one bear spilling onto the park. We go second on goal difference and people think it's OK to invade the park. %^*& me standards are dropping. I'm as happy as anyone with the way things are progressing but the clubs standards can't drop. I was at Ibrox after helicopter Sunday, waited hours for the team to come back and after 5 minutes people started going onto the park and the team got taken back inside. Maybe its just me but the pitch is not for fans.

Only fans of wee diddy teams do it....usually:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Why cant people go to a game without getting pished?
What a world we live in.
Do the Rangers play better when blootered, or is it just that you don't want to remember how bad the game was?

And I sell it every day.
Get over yourself ya handwringer, actual look at the state you're in over a few folk on the park. Hating everything that we do. People like you don't deserve to be a supporter of our club.

The only embarrassing thing about it is the boring bastards moaning about it, or the cliping bitches trying to use it as a stick to beat us with.

I love the fact that we have supporters who will celebrate every goal like it’s a last minute winner in a cup final.

Having weighed this up again from the OP's point of view.

I recently watched an old episode of take the high road on 117, and i am more worried about Morag losing half of her flock of sheep. I will not worry about Bears enjoying themselve's in a non aggressive or threatening manner.

Im done posting on here, ye can't criticise anything the club or fans do without being labelled a timposter. our great club have won league titles without one bear spilling onto the park. We go second on goal difference and people think it's OK to invade the park. %^*& me standards are dropping. I'm as happy as anyone with the way things are progressing but the clubs standards can't drop. I was at Ibrox after helicopter Sunday, waited hours for the team to come back and after 5 minutes people started going onto the park and the team got taken back inside. Maybe its just me but the pitch is not for fans.
hdkkIPW.gif

Laughable.
Utter stupidity and an embarrassment to the club. We are Rangers ffs! I’m with you o/p.
agreed. I thought it was embarrassing at thistle last year and today was no better! F*cking run on the pitch cos we beat thistle and Ross county?! Behave yourselves, we are rangers is this how far we have fallen!!!?

Back