Lennon Gone, now confirmed, Kennedy Interim Manager.

Bravest Nose in Sport
20210223-224808.gif

I’m honestly glad to see the back of the poisonous bastard. He’s took the cowards way out by not staying to see out his clubs fake empire getting razed to the ground.

I wanted him and Brown front and Center when we beat them in their midden to clinch the title, if not then for when we clinch it beforehand.

Kennedy taking over will inject ZERO impetus for a fraud squad that’s already thrown the towel in. Kennedy is as much a diddy as his manager, so I’m happy that’s happening. Bravest man in football dontcha know...

Well he was never staying for next season, despite our fervent dreams.
Cowardly jumping overboard to avoid the misery on the 13th of March and being in charge whenever it is confirmed.

Gutit, but then Kennedy in charge interim, the laughter is back!!

Seriously, I wanted that rat to be in charge when 55 was confirmed. I suppose we'll need to make do with Brown and Griffiths being there.

Steve Clarke would be brilliant

He'll never get them playing Ra Sellick Way. They'll be revolting by November if we open up a gap

Never let them forget the fact that it was the poets that drove him out of Scottish football. Poor Ceil what chance does he have?

Shitebag, from the start of the season I wanted thumb, Lego and caramac all here to witness our glory.

Back