Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

mentally challenged I know thinks that they're getting Martinez after the Euros, or Bielsa when he leaves Leeds at the end of the season B-)
Bielsa could literally be looking at any job across Europe in the summer from Barca to Spurs, likewise if Martinez wins the Euros

Bielsa could literally be looking at any job across Europe in the summer from Barca to Spurs, likewise if Martinez wins the Euros
To be fair bielsa is fucking mental and rarely takes the stellar jobs. He likes a "project". Leeds documentary on amazon prime is worth a watch

Still. It is Walter mitty shit

I don’t usually listen to it, but have been of recent. I only listen to the first hour and it was spoiled tonight by Rangers fans. Why why why would a Rangers fan phone up when we could be listening to mentally challengeds greetin about Terry Munro? :shh:

For thread regulars;
In light of the recent news that Neic may be on his way oot, Kennedy has been instantly promoted to platoon leader and awarded even more medals.
LqnoTNf.jpg

Tonight will include more Lennon supporters from within their fans who deflect from his ineptitude to other things.

The bingo card needs updated to include:

Abuse

Mental health

Sectarianism

Bullets

Quadroopul Trebbul

The moonhowelers will be out in force tonight saying that poor Neil was driven out of Glasgow, but not by his own fans. Probably best for the guys health that he has given up. (im being geniune when i say this)

They'll wheel out Nuremberg Hugh for tonight's show I reckon.

Get to listen to that senile auld pish stained bawsack nasally whining on about how Lenny is a legend, A week of mourning will start tonight on SBS.

Some of the callers (and 4 priests) will drag out the following p!sh tonight:

"Poor Neil, Selik fru an fru an o that"

"He's a Selik man"

"He goat us the quadroooople trible"

"The sectarian abuse he got from Sevco fans....."

"He goat sent bullits"

They'll wheel out Nuremberg Hugh for tonight's show I reckon.

Get to listen to that senile auld pish stained bawsack nasally whining on about how Lenny is a legend, A week of mourning will start tonight on SBS.
No doubt about it Hugh will be on.

Live from the mancave as Gordon has been saying for months now, never gets old :rolleyes:

If they have the cheek to mention mental health then they should look no further than the celtic support. That faiful froo & froo mob who have hounded every post hes mentioned in, rioted at their stadium trying to get to the guy and his team, flung stuff at their cars. The biggest detrimental factor to lennon has been the celtic support!

Off to a good start and we're not past the news.
The usual speech impediment says "He's always been my hero".
Bodes well for later.

Tonight It’ll be full of best wishes and the abuse he received years ago. Hopefully the host will tam any of that nonsense down their throats by pointing out the recent abuse has been a disgrace considering their candlelit vigils for his mental health. Ambulance chasing hypocrites.

This may be good tonight, there was a guy on Clyde one news crying about Niec, he’s been ma heero fur twintie year, an am oanly ferty B-)

Back