Lennon Gone, now confirmed, Kennedy Interim Manager.

Is anyone really surprised his ego couldn't handle us going to Parkhead either as champions or to win the title? Especially once the guard of honour shite of his from a couple of years back was thrown in his face.

Still, Brave John Kennedy being the sacrificial lamb to the slaughter does just fine too.

They hate Kent dont they? :) Remember that rant about getting beaten by a mad goth! Get it right up them.
Because they fear him and have no one like him.

The majority of their dim witted masses bad mouth him due to their inability to be objective. The few rational ones know he’s a player and has hurt them in almost every game he’s played against them.

"Why now?"

I reckon that while they have been publicly backing him they've been scurrying about in the background looking for his replacement. I reckon they now have someone lined up but he can't or won't take the job immediately because of existing commitments (Clarke in the Scotland job) and/or because they won't want to take over while their season is in it's death throes, preferring to kick off with a new broom for next season.
The defeat at Dingwall has probably accelerated the process and they can't stick having him around till the season's end, so have given Kennedy the nod until then.

SSB and SMSM have hastened his departure ! It does diminish a little our joy , but really he has been sussed again and nad to go !
Kennedy being chased down the street by the end of the season will be worth tuning in for. They’ve waited until the season was almost mathematically finished to get rid of lennon so that it doesn’t taint his stand in as much but if he loses 3 in a row I think there’ll be plenty of fun to be had.

Almost feel sympathy for the man. The fact is there’s not a football manager alive who could have saved the 10 for them, whether they replaced him in January, October or even August. We are now far superior to them in so many ways. We’ve dominated domestic football in Scotland this season. Player for player the quality of our squad dwarfs theirs. The same goes with coaching staff. Their fans have thrown Lennon under the bus in reaction to the crushing heartbreak they’re all feeling because they failed to realise thier dream of 10iar, but the reality is that it was never anything more than a dream. They stood no chance in the face of this rangers side. This isn’t Lennon or the boards fault. Rangers are the root source of their pain & devastation.

Almost feel sympathy for the man. The fact is there’s not a football manager alive who could have saved the 10 for them, whether they replaced him in January, October or even August. We are now far superior to them in so many ways. We’ve dominated domestic football in Scotland this season. Player for player the quality of our squad dwarfs them. The same goes with coaching staff. Their fans have thrown Lennon under the bus in reaction to the crushing heartbreak they’re all feeling because they failed to realise thier dream of 10iar, but the reality is that it was never anything more than a dream. They stood no chance in the face of this Rangers side. This isn’t Lennon or the boards fault. Rangers are the root source of their pain & devastation.

tenor.gif

Almost feel sympathy for the man. The fact is there’s not a football manager alive who could have saved the 10 for them, whether they replaced him in January, October or even August. We are now far superior to them in so many ways. We’ve dominated domestic football in Scotland this season. Player for player the quality of our squad dwarfs theirs. The same goes with coaching staff. Their fans have thrown Lennon under the bus in reaction to the crushing heartbreak they’re all feeling because they failed to realise thier dream of 10iar, but the reality is that it was never anything more than a dream. They stood no chance in the face of this Rangers side. This isn’t Lennon or the boards fault. Rangers are the root source of their pain & devastation.
Apart for the sympathy part, I agree.

The other issue is where does the money come from to pay-off Lennon, pay for a new manager and provide the new manager with enough money to build a competitive team.

Does Fritzel stump up the millions?

This weekend is as big an open goal the sheep will ever get. The tims have no manager, team on the ropes, infighting, players wanting out.

If they don't get a result this weekend against them they never will

Almost feel sympathy for the man. The fact is there’s not a football manager alive who could have saved the 10 for them, whether they replaced him in January, October or even August. We are now far superior to them in so many ways. We’ve dominated domestic football in Scotland this season. Player for player the quality of our squad dwarfs theirs. The same goes with coaching staff. Their fans have thrown Lennon under the bus in reaction to the crushing heartbreak they’re all feeling because they failed to realise thier dream of 10iar, but the reality is that it was never anything more than a dream. They stood no chance in the face of this Rangers side. This isn’t Lennon or the boards fault. Rangers are the root source of their pain & devastation.

Funny because they genuinely still think that their squad is far superior to ours in just about every position (other than goalkeeper).

Reactions: VGM
I was hoping he wouid stay until the end of the season. Clarke will be their no 1 target now the main quality he has is that his teams are hard to beat and well organised which is probably what they require. The big question is would he take the job after his rant about the bigotry in Scottish football and would he want the hassle that goes with it?

Looking forward to his post-departure interview:

“I’m bitterly disappointed. Clearly I didn’t have the backing from my players or board to see out the final third of the season.”

The other issue is where does the money come from to pay-off Lennon, pay for a new manager and provide the new manager with enough money to build a competitive team.

Does Fritzel stump up the millions?
I’m not sure that’s as challenging as clearing down the player salary pot hhb .

id think it’s also less the cash to get a new management regime and more getting that installed, operational and attuned to a demanding domestic opposition and Euro paths that are screwing up the pressure and risks.

I’m genuinely how shocked and myopic that club have been - and delighted by that collective arrogance

The same club that defended Bobo Balde when he shattered a teenagers leg IN A FRIENDLY!

Just googled that a youtube video comes up with highlights from that game

forwarded to the tackle what a dirty bastard he was

Tennants on Byres Road will be devastated. Neic sold so many tickets to the faithful in that pub over the years for cash.

Just when the pub was going to reopen.

Back