Who do we want in the last 16 ?

Leicester not playing well at the moment against Prague shock on the cards is a possibility

Would absolutely take Molde as first choice.

Wishing for the dream/glamour tie thing becomes a bit redundant with BCD coming into play.

Teams through as it stands:
Rangers
Ajax
Arsenal
Molde
Granada
Shakhtar Donetsk
Villareal

Milan (at HT)
Roma (at HT)
Young Boys (at HT)
Club Brugge (at HT)
Dinamo Zagreb (at HT)
Leicter/Salvia Prague (at HT)
Man U (at HT)
PSV (at HT)

Trannyman's team getting duppied right now by Slavia, I'd take them if they can squeak through, they look beatable

ATM Molde look the easiest but our pitch gives me the fear as teams like Molde will be used to pitches like that.

Granada or Young Boys would be a good shout.

The obvious winnable tie is Molde and if I we got them I would be happy but honestly I would take anyone. Not because I think we can beat anyone because we have got the last 16 its a phenomenal achievement for team in our league even with our budget to reach this level two years running, so any continued progress is a boost to our reputation and our bank balance.

Molde would be a great opportunity to get to a European QF. Arsenal would be my preferred English team (think we could turn them over).

If covid wasn’t here I’d be after Milan or Man Utd if we could get Molde. But London would be awesome to go to too.

I honestly don’t think people labelling Slavia Prague alongside Molde are right.

Remember them beating Sevilla not so long ago. Don’t think they’re any mugs....probably a 50/50 tie between Rangers and Slavia

Back