Who do we want in the last 16 ?

Jamie Ohara the fud was saying all the English teams will want us as the easy option for them. I hope we get one of them, and I hope they do think it will be a easy option. Rude awakening beckons!!

In the cold light of day and a look across European results this week, you don't want any of the English sides.
They are lording it over teams from other countries.
Admittedly im on a high mate and yes, im well aware they are 4 of the best sides left in the tournament but f.uck it....we fear no foe lol

Leicester (assuming they make it through).

Why? Cos beating them would simultaneously be a huge GIRFUY to Rodgers AND to all the EPL fanboys/ pundits who laugh at the mention of our name as serious contenders.

Not saying it would be easy but they would be beatable if we play to our best.

The only team I don't want next round is Leicester.

Wouldn't like to lose to that cūnt (although from what I am seeing in their game right now they look bang average).

Double up on the caffeine and double down with anyone B-)

But on a more serious note, of those teams that have already qualified- Molde. If Olympiakos make it, them too.

Granada or Molde

Thats my thoughts.

Obviously Granada will have quite a scalp if they've knocked out Napoli.

But we'll have beaten numerous better teams in Europe than them over the last few seasons.

Molde is probably the most favourable though. Dinamo Zagreb also appear to be heading through and whilst, no mugs...would certainly take them for a place in the last 8.

Arsenal. I’d like an English team to raise our profile down south. I think they’re the english team we may be able to battle through against.

Went to the previous molde game over there. Awesome wee stadium, built by the local farmer for them I believe, who'd obviously made a few quid.
Stadium sits on the waterside. We arrived by boat after a day cruise through the fjords wae free beer. Awesome.

It was Paul Le Guens first away European tie for us (or thereabouts). I got him to sign a Molde top I bought from their store over there, as I genuinely thought Le Guen was gonnae be a legend for us. FFS, lol.

Back