Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
They now think the Celtic board are waiting to make an announcement on their new manager for just after we win the league; “to take the shine off it, if it’s a big name”. Big name :)), they think they’re getting Benitez and it’ll end up being Jack Ross or Paul Lambert B-D. For any of the unwashed looking in, nothing your rancid club could do would ever take the shine off my club winning back our title this year. :)
Nothing can take the shine off winning the league.

But especially this one being our first since returning from the bottom division and with worldwide footballing icon Steven Gerrard at the helm.

This will be massive globally.

Hiring Benitez, Martinez, more likely Jack Ross or Pep fcuking Guardiola wouldn't change that.

Last edited:
Why are they blethering about Patterson (and Zungu and Bassey) being ineligible? None of these players have been suspended by the SFA. None of these players have been suspended by UEFA. None of these players has tested positive for Covid. All of these players have tested negative for Covid after a period of isolation.

Whilst it is possible that the SFA may eventually ban these players it won't be for a good while yet, at least two weeks, and they wont be banned by UEFA at all. Nor can any bans be back-dated. Rangers have also discussed these players with the SFA and the ScoGov and, no doubt, been given clearance to play them at present. Why, therefore, would any of them be currently 'ineligible'?

Surely there must be some on their forum capable of rational thought who is pointing this out to them?
Kunshpirashy!

They just sit and dream up scenario after scenario.

This is what I don't get from them they call us racist, but half of our squad is made up of black players , our captain in tav our vice captain in Goldson our midfield assets in Aribo & Kamara & our priceless Centre forward who every bear loves Alfie & throw in some are R.C'S as well , they twist everything , do they think we forget the abuse a certain Mark Walters took at the knew camp because of the colour of his skin & the black orange b-----d shouts Alfie received at the scum House recently. There’s only one set of racist scum & they come from the east .

This is what I don't get from them they call us racist, but half of our squad is made up of black players , our captain in tav our vice captain in Goldson our midfield assets in Aribo & Kamara & our priceless Centre forward who every bear loves Alfie & throw in some are R.C'S as well , they twist everything , do they think we forget the abuse a certain Mark Walters took at the knew camp because of the colour of his skin & the black orange b-----d shouts Alfie received at the scum House recently. There’s only one set of racist scum & they come from the east .
The problem with them is they can't handle the fact that we don't care who blesses themselves before they go on the pitch or after they score a goal. Those cunts are raging about it so they then try and find the next available option people's colour and then start making stories up about that.

I genuinely cant think of a penalty we have had this season that wasnt a penalty.
Are they saying despite it being blatant were not allowed penalties?
Personally I'm not a fan of the ball brushing the hand being a penalty rule. I prefer it to be a bit more deliberate before giving a pen. I know there's difficulties with judging intent and all that, just my personal opinion. But that's the rules so by the rules we got the pens. Honestly can't think of anything we've had we shouldn't that has been a game changer.

Personally I'm not a fan of the ball brushing the hand being a penalty rule. I prefer it to be a bit more deliberate before giving a pen. I know there's difficulties with judging intent and all that, just my personal opinion. But that's the rules so by the rules we got the pens. Honestly can't think of anything we've had we shouldn't that has been a game changer.
I agree I think some of the penalties for hand ball is ridiculous but that's the rules

Both hun entities have carried serious luck in Europe at times, Scott Nisbett goal which looked as if the ball was under remote control from the debenture, now defunct, seats.

It runs out eventually.
Dislike

pan-pot, john67, El trébol de cuatro hojas, NeilOMartin, mickbhoy181 like this post
What's that saying about luck and a certain race? The luck of the... somebody...? It's not us who've been overly lucky. Sure we've had slices of it but they've had far more.

This made me smile this morning, surely they don't require this number of players ffs :)) 6 centre mids !

Only the scum could end up in such a mess like this.

Feb 24#129
Likely departures list (end of loans, wantaways, out of contracts) - Hazard, Barkas, Kenny, Laxalt, Bitton, Duffy, Ajer, Jullien (if fit), Brown, CalMac, Christie, Rogic, Ntcham, Moi, Ajeti, Eddie.

Add not good enoughs - Ralston, Griffiths, Klimala, Hendry, Bayo and Shved

So, we could need - 2 GKs, 2 RBs, one LB, 3 CBs, 6 CMs, one LW, one RW and 3STs to replace and replenish

Scary.
So Jullien is only leaving if he's fit? If he's not fit he stays?

Facts don’t matter to them. You could go through them and every one be stonewall penalties then go through theirs and half were never a penalty but pointing it out would make no difference to them. They’ll use what suits and completely ignore anything that doesn’t. So the fact we’ve had more penalties would be proof they’re victims.
They’re probably more comfortable now than at any time in the last 9 years. They’re back to being second class victims again. That’s what they always want.

All KDS activity today is basically mentally challengeds tying themselves in knots trying to justify how we’ve never played any decent teams in the EL under Gerrard.

Apparently the only criteria that matters now is whether a team is from one of the big 5 leagues.

Forget the fact that Porto and Benfica outrank just about every ‘top 5 league’ side in the Europa and have just had results against Juventus and Arsenal. Forget the fact that Braga pumped Wolves home and away. Forget the fact Young Boys beat Leverkusen home and away. Forget the fact Antwerp beat Spurs. Forget the fact Liege beat Arsenal. Forget the fact we got a result against ‘top 5 league’ Villarreal home and away.

They’ve revised history now by claiming that Leverkusen is the only side we’ve faced from the top 5 leagues, and the fact that the beat us just shows we are pish and are just lucky because we usually avoid the sides from those leagues.

It’s bloody marvellous in all honesty. Us being 18 points clear and flying in Europe is absolutely destroying themB-D
I'm old enough to remember them losing to "non top 5 league" Zenit, AEK, Cluj and Ferencvaros.

Hardly the creme de la creme of European football!

Off the top of my head I can think of three of theirs which shouldn't have been given -- pen against Hibs after the ball brushed against McGinn's hand in a natural position from close distance, Ajeti dive away to Killie, Taylor dive away to St Mirren.

All KDS activity today is basically mentally challengeds tying themselves in knots trying to justify how we’ve never played any decent teams in the EL under Gerrard.

Apparently the only criteria that matters now is whether a team is from one of the big 5 leagues.

Forget the fact that Porto and Benfica outrank just about every ‘top 5 league’ side in the Europa and have just had results against Juventus and Arsenal. Forget the fact that Braga pumped Wolves home and away. Forget the fact Young Boys beat Leverkusen home and away. Forget the fact Antwerp beat Spurs. Forget the fact Liege beat Arsenal. Forget the fact we got a result against ‘top 5 league’ Villarreal home and away.

They’ve revised history now by claiming that Leverkusen is the only side we’ve faced from the top 5 leagues, and the fact that the beat us just shows we are pish and are just lucky because we usually avoid the sides from those leagues.

It’s bloody marvellous in all honesty. Us being 18 points clear and flying in Europe is absolutely destroying themB-D
It’s moved from tying themselves in knots about what we’re doing to throwing out their way of playing and getting an ethos through all their playing teams. On one hand we’re shite and just lucky. In the other hand they want their club emptied and everything we have installed in theirs. They’re in absolute agony with envy and jealousy. I can’t wait to see what happens next xmas if we’re winning the league.

This whole "no fans in attendance is helping us but hindering them" and "not a real league title" because of no crowds stuff is nonsense.

In my opinion, this has been the purest test of "best team wins" football that we have ever seen, or likely to see.

No 50 or 60k advantages for the old firm this season. No baying crowds at pittodrie or easter rd to try and pressurise officials.

This season has just been about 2 teams taking to the field, with no distractions in the stands, and going at it, with the best team coming out on top.

If they believe that their players cannot play, without a huge crowd in the stands, then that just proves even more that they are not in the same league as us footballing wise, this season.
Was there not fans at one of their European misadventures ?

I only ever wear mine when watching us and I take it off almost straight after. I also have a tradition of not washing it unless we lose. It's really starting to hum this year!
I have almost every top, if we’re losing or drawing at half time I’ll change whatever one I’m wearing and put on the 87-90 home top! Every time we’ve went on to win the game.
i had the new retro kit on for the Antwerp game 1-1 at HT, raging, I dug out old faithful....the rest is history lol.

I think he’s trying to say, that if celtic fc don’t make a statement about how this title isn’t our 55th but our 1st, and the SPFL are lying about it, then he won’t be renewing season tickets for him and his waterheaded family.
Celtic will keep quite but some so call journalists won't be able to help themselves with sniggering comments about it being "Rangers & Gerrard's first title" (without saying together) or "Rangers first title under Gerrard".
You won't have to look much further than those who, just a few days ago, were triumphing St Johnston as being the 2nd most successful club in the last decade.

Who cares what they say??

We know, and more importantly they know the truth.

That’s why they have been attacking their own players at the Piggery after all the pastings they have been handed.

That’s why they have demanded that “ Lenny “ be removed from office.

It will get a lot worse for them before it gets better.

All they have left now is reminiscing over Diouf and Bougie, wish i was a lurker and could post this

_52126276_gersplayers466.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back