MOTM Poll Livingston v Rangers - !!18:00!! Wednesday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Did they land on the players
A 4 foot long stick landed about 2 feet from a Livi player, falling fron feck knows how high almost vertically down on him. If it hits him he'd have been seriously injured and it could just as easily have been any of our players, there were 9 of theirs and 6 of ours in range of it.

Everytime a livi player goes down near one of ours they get a free kick so obvious what Cheaton is doing

Am I right saying if this finishes a draw, no matter their result at dundee United if we beat st mirren the game at parkhead will be for the title?
No we win the league if they lose on Sunday in that event.

Should have been on from the start and Arfied should have been an impact sub when Hagi started to tire.

I can't understand why we didn't play the exact same lineup that gubbed Antwerp, except from from Patterson replacing Balogun obviously. There was no need to tinker with the team.

It says a lot about Scottish football that a team like Livi are 5th in the league. They are absolutely pathetic and the new Kilmarnock of the division.

Imagine anybody tuning in to watch this?

A 4 foot long stick landed about 2 feet from a Livi player, falling fron feck knows how high almost vertically down on him. If it hits him he'd have been seriously injured and it could just as easily have been any of our players, there were 9 of theirs and 6 of hours in range of it.
I had one go right through my rear window in my car years back.

They are dangerous.

Scottish football wonders why it can’t get a sponsor? Fucking abomination of a pitch, constant fouling, stopping play, time wasting , any Rangers player trying to play football is set upon.

Back