MOTM Poll Livingston v Rangers - !!18:00!! Wednesday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
A 4 foot long stick landed about 2 feet from a Livi player, falling fron feck knows how high almost vertically down on him. If it hits him he'd have been seriously injured and it could just as easily have been any of our players, there were 9 of theirs and 6 of ours in range of it.
So that's a no then

Missed most of the game getting my vaccine has it been the typical park the bus and boot fcuk out of our players

Great run from Patterson but just unlucky that the final ball has just too much on it for Kent to get a shot on target

I'm pretty sure that lines on a football pitch are supposed to be white, not an indistinguishable shade of grey. Could this club be any more of an amateurish shambles if they tried.

This is the premier league in Scotland and look at the state of lines on the pitch, there more grey than the average Tim top

Interesting there, you heard the assistant ref say "Foul, foul, foul, yellow, yellow, yellow." I wonder if he was saying earlier "Dive, dive, dive, yellow, yellow, yellow"?

I don't think anyone else was.
This is surprising as the press had them as the 2nd coming of Barca tiki taka...

We can say it's up to them, why would they open and get scudded but this is turning away youth from watching this turgid nonsense.

Back