Status
Not open for further replies.
Morelos date of birth : 21/6/96
Kent date of birth: 11/11/96

mentally challenged logic:
Italiabhoy

Everyone's Fantasy Football first pick

1:21 PM - Today#108883
I think if they sell anyone this year it'll be Kent. He blows hot and cold but on his day is a good attacking player, is young, and has that Liverpool pedigree (which will count esp for EPL clubs).

Morelos is too inconsistant, not very young, a so-so finisher, and a headcase.

Tav and Goldson are ageing journeymen who got lucky this year. No chance either is going for much money at all.

Of the rest, I could see clubs being tempted by Kamara, and that's it.

“Ageing journeymen”

One is 28 and been at 4 clubs in his career.

The other is 29 and been at Rangers for 6 years.

I don’t think either could be described as an ageing journeyman anywhere else but in the mind of deluded Timothy.

"I won’t acknowledge this a title for them. 1. We are in a pandemic and covid has affected us so disproportionately, 2. We are missing the support, the support which is worth 10/15 points more to us and to them is worth 10-20 points less(they can’t hack the pressure), 3. Refereeing, how many times has blatant cheating refereeing cost us this season and likewise how much has it benefited them. That’s just the main points"

B-DB-DB-D

There we go, everyone's happy, we return to our rightful place and the croppies go back to their comfort of perpetual victimhood as second class citizens.

:) Mental bastards on that forum.

The huns have (almost) won the league this season after spending a lot of money from God alone knows where. Part 1 of their scheme, to stop the 10, by fair means or foul, has been successful. Part 2 involves reaching the CL group stages where the mythical 'untold riches' abide. That would, in their mind, give them the cash to pay off all* their debts. (*including the hidden ones that only God knows about.) and put them on an even keel. In order to achieve this they know they will need a couple of 'big name' signings requiring even more mystery cash from *somewhere*. If/When they get scudded out in the CL qualifying stage that, to my mind, should be when the house of cards finally collapses.
House of cards you say ; )

“Ageing journeymen”

One is 28 and been at 4 clubs in his career.

The other is 29 and been at Rangers for 6 years.

I don’t think either could be described as an ageing journeyman anywhere else but in the mind of deluded Timothy.
Those dam pesky facts again

Feast your eyes upon this B-D B-D

The only players of theirs worth anything of note are Kent (who they have yet to pay for themselves), Morelos (who is worth half of what he was a year ago) and Aribo (who is a bit like Rogic* in that he will open up opportunities but offer little else in terms of athleticism and defending).

What they are is a very well drilled team overall and punching well above their weight this season.

*but miles off peak Rogic btw

Adam Smith has been drooling on his keyboard again

TV Money / Prize Money
Walk Up Sales + Spend In Stadium
Cup attendance share.
Merchandise
Sponsorship
Friendlies ( as you say suspended last season )

Their accounts go into quite a bit of detail from their you get a decent steer about it what the Income & Cost bases are.

That and the AGM is where I get 99% of my info. I basically ignore everything else as it is really unknowable.

Transfer info in the big countries are all profiled well and if you follow this stuff ( I do because I did it originally as a project on football finances at Uni ) is all proflled and pivoted to death in a number of places.

I use the patterns at Celtic to see the net benefit of reaching different stages of competition to guess additional income from Europe etc. I know these by heart as it is obviously the one I follow the most along with the English stuff I just watch as it gives pointers into what the future may look like to us if European structures change.

That's me out of tricks at that point.

Others have far better insights into ITK stuff i have no interest, it's just something I watch and comment on through habit.

On the football side I'm worse than a random number generator at predicting scores so I stick to my knitting of knowing that the most important variable to predicting the mid term prospects of a football club is to understand the guaranteed ( worst case scenario ) income relative to others.

Studies show year after year that this number is the best indicator of league position in top leagues.

Feast your eyes upon this B-D B-D

The only players of theirs worth anything of note are Kent (who they have yet to pay for themselves), Morelos (who is worth half of what he was a year ago) and Aribo (who is a bit like Rogic* in that he will open up opportunities but offer little else in terms of athleticism and defending).

What they are is a very well drilled team overall and punching well above their weight this season.

*but miles off peak Rogic btw

FFS Aribo would be faster than Rogic even if he had Rogic on his back!

For me I don’t think anything will surpass the guy who threw himself off the top tier the last time we won the title at the glitterdome. That’s sadly not going to happen this time.
i was working up shetland a few years ago, one of the guys i worked with went outside the accommodation camp for a smoke, started talking with another bloke who eventually asked him who he supported, on finding out he was a fellow yahoo he asked him "no who ah um?"
"naw" was the reply "it was me that flung masel aff the top tier" he was proud as f.. k.
absolute trumpet

TV Money / Prize Money
Cup attendance share.
Merchandise
Sponsorship

Their accounts go into quite a bit of detail from their you get a decent steer about it what the Income & Cost bases are.

That and the AGM is where I get 99% of my info. I basically ignore everything else as it is really unknowable.

Transfer info in the big countries are all profiled well and if you follow this stuff ( I do because I did it originally as a project on football finances at Uni ) is all proflled and pivoted to death in a number of places.

I use the patterns at Celtic to see the net benefit of reaching different stages of competition to guess additional income from Europe etc. I know these by heart as it is obviously the one I follow the most along with the English stuff I just watch as it gives pointers into what the future may look like to us if European structures change.

Others have far better insights into ITK stuff i have no interest, it's just something I watch and comment on through habit.

On the football side I'm worse than a random number generator at predicting scores so I stick to my knitting of knowing that the most important variable to predicting the mid term prospects of a football club is to understand the guaranteed ( worst case scenario ) income relative to others.

Studies show year after year that this number is the best indicator of league position in top leagues.
Self professed expert in maths/finances. English leaves a lot to be desired though.

TV Money / Prize Money
Cup attendance share.
Merchandise
Sponsorship

Can’t do the 2x table and doesn’t know the difference between their and there. What a clever chap.

i was working up shetland a few years ago, one of the guys i worked with went outside the accommodation camp for a smoke, started talking with another bloke who eventually asked him who he supported, on finding out he was a fellow yahoo he asked him "no who ah um?"
"naw" was the reply "it was me that flung masel aff the top tier" he was proud as f.. k.
absolute trumpet
Sounds like he was already brain damaged even before the fall.

seems we have Connor 'Duffy' Goldson at the back :D

yyzgorbals

I'm new. Be gentle.
I'm new.  Be gentle.'m new.  Be gentle.

12:58 PM - Today#108879

Goldson is a slightly better version of Duffy. He would be out of place in the EPL, without Scottish Lodge Ref protection!
No, Chief Ironside is a slightly better version of Duffy. debatable though.

TV Money / Prize Money
Cup attendance share.
Merchandise
Sponsorship

Lol. What a loser this guy is.

That Adam Smith is a complete banger.

He writes a lot without actually saying anything (intelligent). They all seem to lap it up.

Is he maybe Phil McGoobies?
I think he’s a Phil wannabe. He’s proud that some people think he might be a mentalist pensioner abuser.

That Adam Smith is a complete banger.

He writes a lot without actually saying anything (intelligent). They all seem to lap it up.

Is he maybe Phil McGoobies?

Nah, Phil is much more of a fantasist.
Phil is basically an old man version of Jay from The Inbetweeners except all his lies are about Rangers.

Most kids who were like that will grow out of it at some point but old Phil MacGobsh!te is still behaving that way even now.

"Sources tell me that a typo on Kent's contract means he can leave for 5 million instead of 15 million". That kind of thing.

I think he does a "Rangers are deid" article every couple of months now.
I can only imagine how much our current success is hurting him. :)

Morelos date of birth : 21/6/96
Kent date of birth: 11/11/96

mentally challenged logic:
Italiabhoy

Everyone's Fantasy Football first pick

1:21 PM - Today#108883
I think if they sell anyone this year it'll be Kent. He blows hot and cold but on his day is a good attacking player, is young, and has that Liverpool pedigree (which will count esp for EPL clubs).

Morelos is too inconsistant, not very young, a so-so finisher, and a headcase.

Tav and Goldson are ageing journeymen who got lucky this year. No chance either is going for much money at all.

Of the rest, I could see clubs being tempted by Kamara, and that's it.
Haha that mob are crackpots have they gave it a thought where their money is coming from the top deck of their shithole will be shut they will be lucky to shift 20k season tickets and need at least 10 players and a manager

Got today off work, starting the morning by reading the post-match thread from their first game of the season v Hamilton.

If you fancy absolutely pishing yourself laughing, read through this...

My personal favourite "we will annihilate teams this season"

The funny thing about this is I watched the game and Hamilton had loads of chances in the game, cut them open plenty of times but I never thought it would continue all season B-D

Nah, Phil is much more of a fantasist.
Phil is basically an old man version of Jay from The Inbetweeners except all his lies are about Rangers.

Most kids who were like that will grow out of it at some point but old Phil MacGobsh!te is still behaving that way even now.

"Sources tell me that a typo on Kent's contract means he can leave for 5 million instead of 15 million". That kind of thing.

I think he does a "Rangers are deid" article every couple of months now.
I can only imagine how much our current success is hurting him. :)
Im led to believe that our current form has brought his daughter to sob uncontrollably

adam smith on kds

in his 'expert' view Ranger's are in deep financial trouble, and insolvency is inevitable in the next few seasons

mad phil in disguise?

has all the same traits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back