Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like my vermin confident B-D Few pearlers in there:

"10 in a row is looking very, very good - in fact, I doubt it will even stop there"

"Lennon's team are great to watch"

"Strength on bench shows why we will win league."

"Wee Griffiths with his agility and quick feet in crammed penalty boxes will be a bonus when he’s fit." :shh:

"we look far more dynamic far fitter and much quicker than Steven Gerrards Rangers. I envisage his wee torn face has not improved after watched that from behind his couch"

"the team just looked hungry.
This season is going to be something special indeed" B-D

"How'd ya like them chocolates ya lurkin bassas!! Odds for an undefeated 10?"

"Domestically can't see any team being able to cope with us"

This next poet seen the futureB-D

"We need to be more physical at the back or Europe could be a feckin disaster."
That guy is still waiting for Griffiths to get fit.

And,

Undefeated season you say? ;)B-D:cool:

whit a fuckin riddy

imagine looking back on that shite and thinking it was cool.
ive never once gloated or rejoiced until it's in the bag as id hate the thought of the backlash of a social media post which causes a brassneck years in the future, i wouldnt give the c unts ther ammunition.

cringy rhat bastards

Do they not know there is still a chance we go straight into the CL as champions
I so want us to get straight in. Lennon will be found outside the DR office screaming “how come they get in?” at the top of his voice, but the noise is drowned out by the Champions League music rehearsal at Ibrox!
If we can get further than Kiev, that would be the greatest GIRFUY, straight into the group stage, money guaranteed. That would empty them and their stadium.

- Peter is out
- Lennon is out
- Brown will be out
- Edouard, Ajer and Christie will be out.
- 4 Loan platers will be out
- And they will be out of the Champions league

What's left of Celtic will be watching Clarke play 4-5-1 next season with Bayo up front and the eggchaser CEO getting hounded for doing the job he was brought in for (downsizing)
Clarke is also out! Said he’s got his eye on the World Cup with Scotland!

adam smith on kds

in his 'expert' view Ranger's are in deep financial trouble, and insolvency is inevitable in the next few seasons

mad phil in disguise?

has all the same traits
How vague can you be haha. Translated as right you gullible Fucks, stump up money for me.

Watched the first few minutes of that.

Apparently the keeper hasn't adjusted to the Scottish game.

No fucking clue what that means!
Up there with David Brent and Alan Partridge, and that's not doing a diss-justice (if that's the correct spelling) to Gervais and Coogan.

I wish the guys from the podcast were responsible for their 'start to bottom' rebuild.

How quickly they’ve turned on Peter! The man who weaselled his way into every part of Scottish football to pull strings for them and bring them all that glory they had is at fault! No one was saying this when Lennon was winning games last season! Some how losing the most influential individual they’ve ever had at the club is a good thing for them?!?! They’re in for a shock with the cost cutting measures they’re about to go through! If they get Eddie Howe it’s because he can work with no money! As soon as he got a bit to spend he was relegated!
Eddie Howe also got homesick when he went as far north as Burnley !

I have 5 spare minutes between looking at the twitter videos and our team news so I'm going to get the hazmat suit on and go and take a look at what they're saying. I'll be back shortly.

Wasn't as great as I was expecting tbh.

Outrage at us gathering outside Ibrox, accusing the SNP government of being pro Rangers.

Everyone saying they're desperate to drop points tomorrow so we don't win the league at Parkhead.

Very disappointed tbh.

Up there with David Brent and Alan Partridge, and that's not doing a diss-justice (if that's the correct spelling) to Gervais and Coogan.

I wish the guys from the podcast were responsible for their 'start to bottom' rebuild.
Catholic educated were you? Not only is it the wrong spelling it's mixing up two words.

Disservice. :))

Injustice.:))

Sorry, mate. But it made me laugh out loud.

34e9c552ed32970a560f8e6a68dda679.png

'The shiteiest thing in the shite team' :))

“I'm still dreaming of the greatest comeback in sporting history unfolding. Obviously there is more chance of me getting 6 numbers on the lottery tonight and me winning the US Masters next month. But lets say they won today only for them to lose the next 6 and us win the next 7 and win the league by one goal. I would honestly turn down a few million quid for that to happen. Anyway back to living in the real world lets hope St Mirren get something against them today.”

B-)B-)B-):shh:

And just to remind the lurkers, although I can't imagine there will be many looking in tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back