Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
McStay
20K5,740
1 min. ago#487
Brown is so bad. Makes it even worse than he's got that effing swagger as well.

State of that from Bain. Misses the ball with his hands completely, saves it with his face and now has a burst nose
:ffs:

Elyounoussi and Christie can GTF as well.

So many of these players that I cannot wait to see the back of.

McStay
20K5,740
1 min. ago#487
Brown is so bad. Makes it even worse than he's got that effing swagger as well.

State of that from Bain. Misses the ball with his hands completely, saves it with his face and now has a burst nose
:ffs:

Elyounoussi and Christie can GTF as well.

So many of these players that I cannot wait to see the back of.
I can’t wait to see them in two weeks time.

Bhoy_Barker

Last active
2 minutes ago
Favourite all-time player
Tommy Burns

First name on the team-sheet

10 minutes ago#109666

The best team lost, the best team handed the second best team their 1st title on a plate. If we didn't have a squad full of cowards and a shampoo manager we would have won that league. If they were the better team and won it I would accept it and move on but the fact we had to watch that mess all season has me sick to the stomach. There's losing having given it your best and there's what we did. Enjoy your 1st title you fecking mutants.

Bhoy_Barker

Last active
2 minutes ago
Tommy Burns

10 minutes ago#109666

The best team lost, the best team handed the second best team their 1st title on a plate. If we didn't have a squad full of cowards and a shampoo manager we would have won that league. If they were the better team and won it I would accept it and move on but the fact we had to watch that mess all season has me sick to the stomach. There's losing having given it your best and there's what we did. Enjoy your 1st title you fecking mutants.
Bwwwaahhahahahhahahahhaha

Bhoy_Barker

Last active
2 minutes ago
Tommy Burns

10 minutes ago#109666

Aye and if yer granny had baws she would be yer granda, Stupid arsewipe

Bhoy_Barker

Last active
2 minutes ago
Tommy Burns

10 minutes ago#109666

No explanation about Europe then the fact we are unbeaten and they came bottom of their group,they have been getting schooled by us in the last two seasons a blind man could see this coming.The arrogance from them once again is going to be their downfall they think it’s a quick fix to overcome this Rangers team and more so our Manager and backroom staff.

Neither do I. If they had a better team and manager, they’d have won the league. That’s kind of how football works but it seems to be an injustice when it’s their players and manager who are “shampoo”.
disagree, they might be the better team. we might just better coached. I don't think they should change their squad at all, they deserve the chance to prove they are the better team next year. Maybe even give them the year after to be sure. Here we go, 4 in a row!

"Used to support Rangers, I was even in Manchester for the infamous UEFA cup final. Can honestly say, generally speaking, a more unpleasant bunch of people you could never hope to meet. I stopped following the team just so I wouldn’t be associated with the bigotry and hatred that flows through the support."

State of that whopper hahahahaha, good riddance ya rat.
Was never there in the first place.
As obvious as it could possibly be that this is a lying, scumbag, poet, mentally challenged, terrorist loving, tramp.

And these wee spotty groin brigade cunts , that have never been in Ireland.
Not even born at the time of the troubles .

lucky if they where ever in a pine apple after there first communion .

There are the bitterest of the lot.

a club like no other .. i think the irony fails them
Makes me think of the "applepine" video. Someone post it, please!?

The best Kerrydale pish take ever.

Now then Bears if you can bring yourself check their so called Sevco thread. 109.7k posts so they're clearly not obsessed with us are they but....Check the page numbers -its at 5486 pages. They are rabid mutants on there and are currently racking up around 5-6 pages of moon howling nonsense a day, 7 or 8 on our match days (obsessed tribe of hill pygmys that they are) means they are only 14 pages away from...... 5500 Pages or possibly "55-00" pages as we would call it these days . So my fellow Bears it seems that even the so called "sevco" thread on Kerryfail Fail Fail street is getting in on the 55 Championship celebrations.

I hadn't noticed this not going over to the darkside but a couple of day's ago in our office Tiny Tim the mentally challenged Trainee left his screen locked on Kerrydale and my Bear's fanatic mate spotted the numbers and said "hey do you reckon it will be 55-00 before after we win the Championship".

mentally challengeds eh? They can't even get it right even when they are having a go at us.

Bhoy_Barker

Last active
2 minutes ago
Tommy Burns

10 minutes ago#109666

So, are they the best team? Or a squad full of cowards and a shampoo manager?

Guy doesn’t seem sure.

Contradictions galore

Bhoy_Barker

Last active
2 minutes ago
Tommy Burns

10 minutes ago#109666

Someone replied telling him thats the sourest of sour grapes and the best team collects the most points, that'll be us then B-D

Bhoy_Barker

Last active
2 minutes ago
Tommy Burns

10 minutes ago#109666

If they were a better team?????? Honesty they are beyond parady.

- league won by 20 points
- Fastest league title win since 1902
- Unbeaten in 32 league games
- Unbeaten in 11 Europa league games
- 9 goals against vs 23
- Top scores in the league
- Beat them home and away this season without conceding a goal.

If he/she/it thinks that this Rangers side isn't "better" than them then God help his mob when they come up against one which is.

disagree, they might be the better team. we might just better coached. I don't think they should change their squad at all, they deserve the chance to prove they are the better team next year. Maybe even give them the year after to be sure. Here we go, 4 in a row!

I was about to take you to task....maybe I don't do irony....possibly need to slow down on these beers....

Eh???

Remind me again how we are "Second Best" we have beaten THEM twice

I Blame the Sectarian Education - also it's Number 55 ya rat bartstewards
Well, last time we played them, Christie had a shot that went over the bar. Pretty much proves it, I suppose.

Bhoy_Barker

Last active
2 minutes ago
Tommy Burns

10 minutes ago#109666

This is brilliant. So going on Finbars logic they are the best team........but have a squad full of cowards and a crap manager!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back