Radio Scotland bulletin this morning

There was always going to be a party. I’m a bit annoyed at the lack of mask wearing as there will be consequences in terms of viral transmission, which could have been minimised.

Please, have some sympathy as grief takes many forms. It can’t be easy losing an 8.75- year old Terry Munro.

Fuuk the lot of you - your pain to me is like spinach to Popeye.

“Operational matter” is the usual Police excuse when they don’t want to explain why they did/did not do something

They've just had a "Social Psychologist" on the their Good Morning Scotland show using the example of people celebrating the end of WW1, and that being the cause of the spread of Spanish Flu, as to why Rangers fans celebrating outside Ibrox and in George Square yesterday was not on.

Even by their standards, that had me shaking my head.

But anyway, the narrative is set for today Bears. Forget about endless congratulations from the media and politicians in this country, it's going to be a day of attacks on the support and the club.

Par for the course.

BLM marches, hordes of daytrippers descending on the Clyde coast everytime there’s a blink of sun, the Dubai trip that went unpunished. Don’t remember too many tweets from sturgeon about them. Selective memory she has. I can just imagine the e mails and calls she must have got from the rangers haters in her cult demanding she put out a statement.
Don’t vote for her vile party, it’s infested with the vermin from top to bottom.

Those that hate us were always going to use this as a stick to beat us.

We have had similar scenes in Liverpool, Leeds and London with Arsenal fans over the past few months.

It's what football fans do.

Apologise for nothing.

There won't be any spike in covid cases just like there wasn't in the cases above or the BLM protests (that the snp promoted).

Mentions we won the league then ten minutes interviewing some crank from the Police Federation calling for fines, mailings, condemnation etc.

Next bulletin they will put on Sandra White MSP who spent yesterday twitter calling for more police action.

bBC Scotland is rancid from top to bottom.
I tend not to listen to it, its good for your health

This is what happens when you have folk like Sandra White, Humza, the media, etc talking nonsense about policing and managing crowds.

What expertise do any of them have in this field. None, zero, zilch.

So, all their doing is whining because.
a. They despise Rangers and their support
b. The leadership of the SNP have a very public internal battle going on and need to deflect as much as possible to take the heat off of them

To be honest it was silly but after 10 years of being in the hawmaws and month s in lockdown was always going to happen and would’ve been same if the tims got there 9.5 hey hey.

Sturgeon, useless, Ross and police having a go.

This stood out.

David Hamilton, chairman of the Scottish Police Federation, said he was "appalled" by the scenes.

He also told the BBC's Good Morning Scotland programme that officers, many of whom have not been vaccinated, were put in "jeopardy" by the supporters' actions.

Mr Hamilton said he understood why people were frustrated by the Police Scotland response but said that was an operational matter for the force, which would have considered factors such as wider public order issues and road safety.

He highlighted that it can take up to 20 minutes to issue a fixed penalty fine for breaches of the Covid restrictions.
Mr Hamilton said: "If we were to ticket everybody in George Square yesterday we would still be doing it just now."

But he also criticised the Ibrox club for being "silent" and failing to address the mass gatherings on its social media accounts.

He added: "There is a responsibility to the club here. It should not take the government to have to ask the club to tell people to go home.

"That should have been something the club should have taken on themselves proactively."
%^*& knows what there moaning about. The crowds would have been at least 10 times the size in normal times.
We should be praised for staying away in such large numbers.

Aw low and behold, their phone in this morning is about the fans behaviour yesterday.

F*cking laughable.

Question, "do you feel let down by the scenes in Glasgow yesterday"?

Was there a "did you feel let down by the endless BLM protests all over the place in the summer"?
Phone in mate and set the record straight

This has been on the cards since November. You would have to live on the moon not to know it was coming. To be honest it could have been much much worse I'm surprised there was so much restraint. When rules relax and we get the trophy they will see what could have happened.

The narrative was being put in place Saturday night by the ubiquitous dentist and media lapdog Chris McLaughlin. Big bad Rangers fans were going to be the cause of Scotland losing Euro 2020. It's nothing more than a blatant lie.

Humza took this a stage futher at the weekend by pretending to be our pal and telling us he knows he we feel but "you can't do this lads blahblahblah" before showing his true face and telling the Rangers support their actions would be 'unforgivable' if this were the outcome. Yet again, the sort of cheap political point scoring you'd be from a classless fraud like him.

That more nats fron Sturgeon down to Sandra White, she of the anti semite tweet, were allowed spread the bile and poison about the support was nothing short of a disgrace.

Not a single word was said last week re St Johnstone fans by these cowards. Humza condemned the violence against the Police at Parkhead but not the actual gathering. Not a word on their cup final antics.

Their playing to the gallery couldn't be any clearer. I hope yesterday was a tough watch for each and every one of them.
What were their cup final antics?

the kaye adams show is highlighting it this morning , im heading for their facebook page to highlight the way they have treated our club for the last few years , im sure the rest of the world would know about how we have been treated and that a national broacaster cant even commentate on our games. i urge everyone else to do the same

Apparantly 7000 is all that turned up. That's actually not bad when you consider 50,000 season ticket holders and many thousand armchair/casual fans that would normally attend this kind of thing. At a guess I'm going to say in normal times 100,000 would've turned up so by my fag packet maths 93% of us behaved impeccably

They've just had a "Social Psychologist" on the their Good Morning Scotland show using the example of people celebrating the end of WW1, and that being the cause of the spread of Spanish Flu, as to why Rangers fans celebrating outside Ibrox and in George Square yesterday was not on.

Even by their standards, that had me shaking my head.

But anyway, the narrative is set for today Bears. Forget about endless congratulations from the media and politicians in this country, it's going to be a day of attacks on the support and the club.

Par for the course.
Fcuk them all

Just need to take this on the chin. It doesn't look great.

But if celtic had won 10 it would be no different.

Maybe take the lennon approach and say it's 'remarkable' that so many fans complied with restrictions and stayed at home :)

Just because these fans were celebrating Rangers title win, were wearing Rangers colours, singing Rangers songs and marching from Ibrox, there is no evidence they were actually Rangers fans.

Copyright, Chick Young (excuse used after various supporters of another club got into trouble?).

Back