Radio Scotland bulletin this morning

Some old boot on now calling us “a mob”

first caller Jim, “I’m a Celtic fan but I’m not having a go at Rangers” GIFRUY each an every hater out there!!

Just need to take this on the chin. It doesn't look great.

But if celtic had won 10 it would be no different.

Maybe take the lennon approach and say it's 'remarkable' that so many fans complied with restrictions and stayed at home :)

We can confirm no Rangers fans celebrated on the street. Except for those who did

Mentions we won the league then ten minutes interviewing some crank from the Police Federation calling for fines, mailings, condemnation etc.

Next bulletin they will put on Sandra White MSP who spent yesterday twitter calling for more police action.

bBC Scotland is rancid from top to bottom.
Has Ferrier resigned her position yet or is she still pulling in a wage?

When she does the decent thing maybe, just maybe i will listen to whatever Sandra White is bumping her gums about..

Sandra White?
White_Sandra_MSP-600x600.jpg

I rest my case
...and that was AFTER photoshopping :eek:

Emails
I am sure I saw a statement from the club asking the fans to celebrate in their homes, gardens or on their doorsteps.
So as expected that's a lie re club said nothing.
Emails and it was in press conferences.
It was always going to happen.

1 hour phone in on the celebrating

Sanctions, litter, booze, rule breakers.

GIRFUY ya scum bags. Anybody paying their licence needs their head checked.

Was on in the car and Turned it straight off
Joan burnie the man hater was absolutely seething.:)):)):)):)):shh::shh::shh::shh:

Old middle class boot trying to disparage working class pass times and interests.

Like how she confirmed twice, however, that the capital city is staunch ;)

Every country in the world (except one) understands that fan passion is the very thing that makes football the worlds number 1 spectator sport.

To suggest that fans bottle their celebration and uncork it weeks after the event exhibits a complete lack of understanding of the very nature of football supporting. Other countries have quietly tut-tutted whilst fans gather and celebrate whilst also seeing the joy in it.

Here, it’s different. The SNP have politicised football supporting and done more to bring about sectarianism and division than any group of party before. The SNP are a disease in Scotland.

Don’t ever forget these people, bears. Use your vote. SNP out. And party on :)).

Get it right up them all, they have months of this to endure. Let's make sure we take that scottish cup aswell and revel in it

1 hour phone in on the celebrating

Sanctions, litter, booze, rule breakers.

GIRFUY ya scum bags. Anybody paying their licence needs their head checked.

Was on in the car and Turned it straight off

This is the same phone in last week discussing the Salmond - Sturgeon thing. First caller came on saying none of them (Nationalists) cared as this was all being driven by 'the unionist media'. The host never uttered a word at this or even pointed out the blindingly obvious fact, that it was it was two Scottish Nationalists in dispute.

Like you I just turned off at that point. Moonhowling colonies. Their painnthis morning is glorious.

Just ask every single one of them if they have abided by all the rules since the pandemic started.

Since December have they only met up with 1 person from outwith their household at a time?

I'll bet the answer is no.

I'd like to think I've been doing my best but even on Saturday morning after my round of golf and putting the clubs in the car there were 4 of us standing having a chat albeit outdoors, but this is "a breach".

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Must be hard for them looking from the outside in. No way to get interviews of what many see as the biggest sporting story of the decade, to get news first hand.

I wonder how BBC HQ in London feel about missing out?

Back