Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Where the fucking Timmy tears for %^*& sake! I want 19th Century Terrorist seeth directed straight into my veins.

Lie down and grunt beneath our boot scum.

I tune in hoping for that but, must admit mate, I'm glad they've given the vast majority of air time to the football. After years of listening to gloating mentally challengeds, I've enjoyed this tonight. Couple of Bears have spoken very well and now got Andy Little on, who always impresses me on RTV.

Good point made there by Tommy. Something that's repeated often on here but, our recruitment is a million times better now, whilst that lot have spunked obscene amounts on pish.

We would have taken the title any which way but it's great that we are building a fantastic foundation along the way.

Edit - also well in for highlighting Morelos improvement. A lit if us have been saying exactly that for months. I wonder how many fans want us to cash in onn the wee man now. I certainly dont. Big enough to admit I'd have taken 15m for him 18 months or so ago.

Re-Morelos
Not so long ago there was a lynch mob running loose on here baying for Morelos' blood....Oh how times change.. The club should do whatever it takes to keep him. A blind man could see, we're not half as effective without him. .. I hope he stays

Re-Morelos
Not so long ago there was a lynch mob running loose on here baying for Morelos' blood....Oh how times change.. The club should do whatever it takes to keep him. A blind man could see, we're not half as effective without him. .. I hope he stays

Yup, well said mate. We need him for our crack at the CL.

They are actually kidding themselves on thinking the club could have done anything about this?
Police Scotland said it. It must be right!

If we consider scenes where the tims had won "10", right now questions would be getting asked about police planning.

We win, we "lose".
We lose, we lose.
It's best ignored.

Also, it's unlikely to be repeated in the near future. So, what do they want?

In typical small thinking country mentality they want someone blamed for a non-event.
It's done, it's over. Move on.

Hugh,
We have a foreigner living in Scotland who has had a rough time and is targeted for non-stop attack by the authorities, players, media and opposing fans.
You're solution is to call him a "nasty piece of work".
Hugh's a humanitarian when it suits him.

Last edited:
Alfie scored most goals & was our main 'out' ball/target. Took & handed out pain when others couldn't or wouldn't. Still does the physical role plus links play & gets criticised for slightly fewer goals. We're a tough crowd to please.

Great call from Andy there.
Alfie scored most goals & was our main 'out' ball/target. Took & handed out pain when others couldn't or wouldn't. Still does the physical role plus links play & gets criticised for slightly fewer goals. We're a tough crowd to please.

I think more and more are seeing what he brings. Right up there for PotY imo.

We'll see if there is the same 'outrage' if/when the mhanky mob turn out at the piggery on '21th'.
I'm hoping this is a Tango event. Just leave them to show up to protect the dump.
Really no need for Bears to be hanging about outside the Chamber of Secrets on the day of the match.

Should spray paint the place the night before.

Last edited:
terry munro on now
IprHWNn.jpg

I made a judgement call and took me, my Mrs and our wee lad to Ibrox thats on me, I will never regret it, what I seen will live with me till the day I die. Take faux outrage and pious morality and shove it right up yer pipe.
Better not put that up on the Covid thread in the lounge mate, you'll be branded a mass murderer.

Back