Keith Jackass latest rubbish on Twitter

Perfect shut the league down, precedent set and let's concentrate on the European trophy!

Who are they trying to kid, fucking amateurs. Remember the Government hoo haa because Ally had a barny with Lennon?
They're scared their compliance has gone and panicking like %^*& the public says do you know what, give me a Jag and get this lockdown to %^*&.

* Hopefully political involvement kops us a FIFA ban and out the Euros, shower of lady's front bottom s

Scotland-724664.png
Dear Humza

Why did you make no furore over the Celtic fans when they gathered en masse in violet protests ?

Funny how they’ve never touched the mentally challengeds for Dubai, attacking there own players and buses and police, fans gathering before and after Hearts game cup final celebration, Nothing mentioned about it , no meetings to discuss disciplinary against them. But big bad Rangers fans it’s all so different, these kunts are at war against us it’s time we stood up and gave them one. Dirty mentally challenged bastards.

Arf Arf.

I agree Keith.
There will be some seriously difficult discussions taking place when the next round of circulation figures come through.

You’ll be able to work from home permanently after that.
You and Delahunt rattling the Skybet specials.

A blind man living on the moon could see that after 10 years of frustration the Bears were gonnae explode when this title win came. If it caused such problems then why didn't they make provisions and organize something official AHEAD OF TIME.

Could it be because they found the thought to unbearable to contemplate.

I’d be wary. The Nationalists will want to keep this story going as long as they can and for it to dominate the news. We’re and easy target for them. I wouldn’t be dismissing the threat of this so quickly.... we may need to be ready to fight.

A blind man living on the moon could see that after 10 years of frustration the Bears were gonnae explode when this title win came. If it caused such problems then why didn't they make provisions and organize something official AHEAD OF TIME.

Could it be because they found the thought to unbearable to contemplate.
As someone on twitter summed it up perfectly:
This (us winning the league again) wasn't supposed to happen.

Id imagine the police with backing of the clubs will basically set up a no go zone around Parkhead (and Ibrox) for any potential flashpoints upcoming.
This is what it’s all about. Expect clubs to be even more vocal about fans coming to the ground. The police have fecked up with what happened at the weekend. They didn’t have control of the situation. What we’ll see from now on, will be heavy handedness, fines issues and zero tolerance.

That’ll be football on the second yellow card then or some other condescending pish from the Scottish Government.

There’ll be serious discussions about your job Keef since the AI journos are starting to make better editorials than you, utter nugget of a man.

I reckon the Scottish Government are quietly fearful that these gatherings have no impact on the numbers, and they continue their downward trend.

If they have no impact, the clamber for removing lockdown restrictions quicker will only increase.
I think that’s pretty spot on. Numbers won’t increase and their excuse to keep us locked down is gone

I reckon the Scottish Government are quietly fearful that these gatherings have no impact on the numbers, and they continue their downward trend.

If they have no impact, the clamber for removing lockdown restrictions quicker will only increase.
The schools are going back so we will likely see rises in numbers in the next few weeks and they want something to blame it on.

Back