Keith Jackass latest rubbish on Twitter

I’d be wary. The Nationalists will want to keep this story going as long as they can and for it to dominate the news. We’re and easy target for them. I wouldn’t be dismissing the threat of this so quickly.... we may need to be ready to fight.
Fight what?

What on earth can they do to the club. At the end of the day it was supporters partying away from the stadium after the club and manager asked them to adhere to Covid regulations.

Other than track down individual supporters and hand out some fines, what on earth can they do?? Nothing.

Keef still working his ticket for the SFA media role he so covets, Keef of you’re reading this we know what your game is.

Regardless if what you think of Meghan Markle and Harry, their recent interview and their claims of racism against her in the press made me think back to Keith Jackson's RACIST article about Alfredo Morelos.

Just shows you the measure of the guy who has a face like a boiled ham.

I reckon the Scottish Government are quietly fearful that these gatherings have no impact on the numbers, and they continue their downward trend.

If they have no impact, the clamber for removing lockdown restrictions quicker will only increase.
They would have to show their timeline for an exit plan from lockdown which they have no intention of doing ,April 26th is the only date they have mentioned for non essential retailers opening they want everyone up to that date and after to abide by these rules with no updates on removing restrictions.

Fight what?

What on earth can they do to the club. At the end of the day it was supporters partying away from the stadium after the club and manager asked them to adhere to Covid regulations.

Other than track down individual supporters and hand out some fines, what on earth can they do?? Nothing.
I wouldn't be too sure.
The pure unadulterated hate this government have for our club leads me down the road of thinking they'll have something planned in the way of punishment.

Fed up of it all now time to move on a big game ahead on Thursday let’s concentrate on that. Posting everything the gutter press utter on here gives them the attention/hits they want.

Fight what?

Agreed some people are getting so carried away let’s move on

“Maxwell! Doncaster! Urgent video conference! Get your laptops on NOW! And you better let Keith Jackson know!”.

Back