MOTM Poll Slavia Praha v Rangers - 17:55 Thursday 11th March - BT Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Positive result 2 unbeaten teams going at it. We have small advantage here but will still have to put in performance to get through to last 8. Better 2nd half from us and we had some counters and chances we did not capitalise on.

Both sides will probably feel that they could have won that and the final result obviously suits us more than them, whilst still leaving it in the balance.

On a side note, what an unbelievable save from Mcgregor at the end. The fact that he's held onto it is just incredible

I would have bitten your hand off for a score draw so I’m happy with that. For all the ones asking if Shagger is still rough...... no..... no he is not.

Strange game in that I think we have been relatively passive by our standards tonight. If we play at our best at Ibrox there is every chance we will be into the last eight!

First half we weren't great but went in even at half time. Second half was pretty comfortable apart from the save.

Some absolute morons post some absolute shite in the match threads.

Happy with the result unlike some in here.

Well done, Rangers. That`s an excellent result tonight.
And another game in Europe unbeaten.
Keep on piling the stats up, and breaking the records.
Loving it. WATP. :cool:

That's an excellent result all things considered. You've got to imagine that with a further weeks rest, the past weekend exertions out of our system and back at Ibrox, we are now in a very good position. If we can get out of the blocks quickly next week, I would be confident of finishing the job.

I still can't get over that save!

Patterson done really well too I thought. Will do his confidence a world of good.

Said before the game I would take a score draw with both hands.

Back