Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
A hint of acceptance when Shagger made that save.

10 minutes ago#355
What a save from McGregor that is.

Club Captain
10 minutes ago#357
You see what we've been missing this season with that save.

10 minutes ago#358
You have to say, that was an incredible save. Bastard.

9 minutes ago#360
That save was quite ridiculously good

mbertandButler
If that's us, Barkas stands and looks at it and people on here say "he had no chance ffs".

7:47 PM - Today#364
He had this kind of incredible goalkeeping in the run they made to the final.

59 minutes ago#370
Carrot will still be playing for them when he's 50. He's fueled by pure concentrated evil at this point.

58 minutes ago#372
McGregor's certainly fuelled by something.

Off treasure hunting in Holland
55 minutes ago#378

Effed my coupon in the process

10 minutes ago#355

Club Captain
10 minutes ago#357

10 minutes ago#358

9 minutes ago#360

mbertandButler
If that's us, Barkas stands and looks at it and people on here say "he had no chance ffs".

59 minutes ago#370
Carrot will still be playing for them when he's 50. He's fueled by pure concentrated evil at this point.

58 minutes ago#372

55 minutes ago#378

Post 370 - I just loved reading that.
Post 372 - surely they know by now...it’s coffee.

10 minutes ago#355

Club Captain
10 minutes ago#357

10 minutes ago#358

9 minutes ago#360

mbertandButler

59 minutes ago#370

58 minutes ago#372

55 minutes ago#378

It's starting to slowly sink amongst the higher IQ pape.

"It's obviously coached into them to play in this manner....struggling to think of a goal they've scored in the competition when it's resulted in a flowing move back to front involving most of the team."

Think i have found a Dhim who genuinely doesn't watch our Euro games B-D

The amount of goals exactly as they have described is actually quite impressive.

10 minutes ago#355

Club Captain
10 minutes ago#357

10 minutes ago#358

9 minutes ago#360

mbertandButler

59 minutes ago#370

58 minutes ago#372

55 minutes ago#378

I may be mistaken, I usually am, but I thought it was Alexander who was goalie for the UEFA cup run.
(Post 364)

CaptainsArmband Getting on a bit
8:24 PM - Today#111938

Sevco base much of their European game plan on containment of the opposition for much of the game, and when they do play on the front foot the ball is predominately played into areas where percentage wise they will get a break or two during a match, their goal tonight being an example.

It's obviously coached into them to play in this manner....struggling to think of a goal they've scored in the competition when it's resulted in a flowing move back to front involving most of the team.

He watches us every game and he comes out with that last paragraph :rolleyes:

34 goals we have scored in Europe this season so far.

Has anyone seen Phils latest blog ? he has written to Uefa regarding the 5 way agreement :))

Screenshot-20210311-174624-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20210311-174629-Chrome.jpg
I occasionally have a look at his site.Its genuinely hilarious.Nothing but sevco and old newspaper cuttings.Its worth reading the comments so you can understand the mentality of the sick in the head mentally challenged

I may be mistaken, I usually am, but I thought it was Alexander who was goalie for the UEFA cup run.
(Post 364)

I think Alexander played in only 3 out of the 19 games we played in Europe that season. The 2 semi finals and the final.

McGregor broke his ankle in the defeat to the scum at the piggery when Cuellar was sent off. The week after the quarter final and week before the semi

I honestly think that if they get their suggested new structure wrong by appointing the wrong people, it won’t set them back the 10 years you hope for. It could actually finish them. If the co-efficient aspect is achieved and automatic entry into the CL is ours, that’s pots of money they don’t get access to, all whilst having to pay off and re-build.

I think/desperately hope, that with Liewell retiring, the change in their governance in the football side of things is so fractured that it shatters into billions of pieces.

They are teetering on the edge and their fans are so stupid and bigoted they can’t see it. So F them and I hope they disappear forever.
And let’s not forget the compensation they will probably have to pay to the abused children.
Everything is starting to catch up with them at last

I occasionally have a look at his site.Its genuinely hilarious.Nothing but sevco and old newspaper cuttings.Its worth reading the comments so you can understand the mentality of the sick in the head mentally challenged
His content on Sevco has decreased massively this season :))

He has nothing left.

I think Alexander played in only 3 out of the 19 games we played in Europe that season. The 2 semi finals and the final.

McGregor broke his ankle in the defeat to the scum at the piggery when Cuellar was sent off. The week after the quarter final and week before the semi
Alexander was a good keeper but big shagger was a level above and still is. I was right behind the first goal in the final and I’ve always thought that shagger would have saved it. Probably unfair but I’ve always thought so. No harm to big Neil who was a right good goalie.

They tried to claim he caught it at Ibrox even though he was injured that game:))

They think everyone at Rangers have had Covid all season but we just lie about testing.
See Havertz at Chelsea and Lascelles at Newcastle both had it really badly get a tim to ask them if they could play elite football whilst suffering from COVID19? Their support are mental cases even to think that never mind type it.

Summary of their match thread on us.

“Slavia are shite.”

“How did this mob manage to knock out Leicester.”

“Huns got another jammy goal”.

“There is no way the huns should still be able to sustain this level of fitness for 90 mins at this stage of the season. They need drug tested as this cannot be achieved through regular training”.
What makes it even more impressive is that we manage to sustain our level of fitness despite every player still being pished, having Covid and falsifying tests. :shh:

Just wait till they sober up and the energy sapping Covid wears off. B-D

Torquemada
16K8,847

14 min. ago#346
I expect the huns to win this. I can't believe this team knocked out Leicester. They are awful. Huns much the better team the second half. But I think a few drug tests might be in order. No way their stamina in this good through a training programme.

Financial experts and sports scientists, you’ve got to give it to the poets they really are experts in a good number of fields for a crowd that have probably never seen the inside of a classroom.

Torquemada
16K8,847

14 min. ago#346
I expect the huns to win this. I can't believe this team knocked out Leicester. They are awful. Huns much the better team the second half. But I think a few drug tests might be in order. No way their stamina in this good through a training programme.
I love how they immediately come to the conclusion that we must be doping in order to maintain a pretty basic level of fitness, it just shows how accustomed they’ve been to utterly pish coaching over the past few years.

No lads, it isn’t “doping”, it’s simply having a decent manager who doesn’t spend most of the time shovelling snus in his gob and picking assistants based on how good they are as drinking buddies.

I love how they immediately come to the conclusion that we must be doping in order to maintain a pretty basic level of fitness, it just shows how accustomed they’ve been to utterly pish coaching over the past few years.

No lads, it isn’t “doping”, it’s simply having a decent manager who doesn’t spend most of the time shovelling snus in his gob and picking assistants based on how good they are as drinking buddies.

They must have been absolutely blown away by Slavia because for the first 45 they had the better of us physically, kept a high intensity press, beat us to nearly ever ball and never let up.

CaptainsArmband Getting on a bit
8:24 PM - Today#111938

Sevco base much of their European game plan on containment of the opposition for much of the game, and when they do play on the front foot the ball is predominately played into areas where percentage wise they will get a break or two during a match, their goal tonight being an example.

It's obviously coached into them to play in this manner....struggling to think of a goal they've scored in the competition when it's resulted in a flowing move back to front involving most of the team.

He watches us every game and he comes out with that last paragraph :rolleyes:

34 goals we have scored in Europe this season so far.
Wow just wow for a complete head in the sand narrative on Rangers European form from fans of perhaps the most desired draw in Europe for teams looking for easy passage.

Some of our best team goals have been scored in Europe, skilful, cogent moves that were befitting of the very highest echelons of European football!

The filth support are so thankfully deluded about us that it constitutes a real positive for the future! Whilst Rodgers and subsequently Lennon have rendered the filth a total embarrassment in Europe, done from a position of relative financial and operational strength...Gerrard has come from nowhere and absolutely scudded them into a deluded oblivion!

Sweet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back