Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
CaptainsArmband Getting on a bit
8:24 PM - Today#111938

Sevco base much of their European game plan on containment of the opposition for much of the game, and when they do play on the front foot the ball is predominately played into areas where percentage wise they will get a break or two during a match, their goal tonight being an example.

It's obviously coached into them to play in this manner....struggling to think of a goal they've scored in the competition when it's resulted in a flowing move back to front involving most of the team.

He watches us every game and he comes out with that last paragraph :rolleyes:

34 goals we have scored in Europe this season so far.
Maybe Declan should stop getting smacked oot his heid while watching our games

Summary of their match thread on us.

“Slavia are shite.”

“How did this mob manage to knock out Leicester.”

“Huns got another jammy goal”.

“There is no way the huns should still be able to sustain this level of fitness for 90 mins at this stage of the season. They need drug tested as this cannot be achieved through regular training”.
It’s March what does he means this stage in the season! Let’s cut the remaining games to 45 min to suit his unfit team! Or is it we’re a totally professional outfit with excellent fitness training!

"It's obviously coached into them to play in this manner....struggling to think of a goal they've scored in the competition when it's resulted in a flowing move back to front involving most of the team."

Think i have found a Dhim who genuinely doesn't watch our Euro games B-D
Such as Kent’s goal only in the last round! Roofe Benfica, Arfield Club Brugge, Tav Galatasaray but to name a few!

Surely they can't all be this deluded and its just a minority ?

Constantly going on about being lucky in Europe its absolutely bizarre.
I had the game on in work last night and a septic fan came in, shouting about us being jammy all season and we are the luckiest team around. I just served him smiling and before he left I just said I'm going back to watch my lucky unbeaten team in Europe, enjoy your night. The pain was lovely

Nothing ‘died’. People talk like the cub is some sort of living organism. We went through catastrophic financial collapse that resulted in severe consequences ie. lower league football and gang raped by spivs for 4 years.
Exactly. It was an insolvency event where the club and assets were bought by another company. It happens all the time. Acadia group has been punting all its brands as it goes under, there will still be Topshop and all that shite as long as there’s owners.

I had the game on in work last night and a septic fan came in, shouting about us being jammy all season and we are the luckiest team around. I just served him smiling and before he left I just said I'm going back to watch my lucky unbeaten team in Europe, enjoy your night. The pain was lovely
They don't realise that it discredits their own team in the process, there is no shame in them being pumped rotten by us.

Exactly. It was an insolvency event where the club and assets were bought by another company. It happens all the time. Acadia group has been punting all its brands as it goes under, there will still be Topshop and all that shite as long as there’s owners.
Excellent Mr Wilton. Been trying to get this point across for years. No surprise that halfwits in media and scum support (deliberately in some cases) misuse the term liquidate. But what does annoy me is when I see and here fellow bears using it.

Don’t engage them on it, they know it’s bullshit and think they are getting a reaction when we point that out.

Just send a big picture of Alfie with the 55 t-shirt!
Exactly why even react to then it I don’t talk to any of them about football ,anyway who cares it’s only them that keep this ridiculous charade up all the Governing bodies of Football recognise our achievements it’s moonhowling at its finest from them just lap up their pain .

Wow just wow for a complete head in the sand narrative on Rangers European form from fans of perhaps the most desired draw in Europe for teams looking for easy passage.

Some of our best team goals have been scored in Europe, skilful, cogent moves that were befitting of the very highest echelons of European football!

The filth support are so thankfully deluded about us that it constitutes a real positive for the future! Whilst Rodgers and subsequently Lennon have rendered the filth a total embarrassment in Europe, done from a position of relative financial and operational strength...Gerrard has come from nowhere and absolutely scudded them into a deluded oblivion!

Sweet!
This is what I dont get.

Do they genuinely believe they are just unlucky in europe and we are super lucky?

At what point do you sit there and go hang on maybe were pish here and need to fix it. I watched our game tonight and whilst I was relaxed i knew we could play better. Do these numpties not have that same level of comprehension?

This is what I dont get.

Do they genuinely believe they are just unlucky in europe and we are super lucky?

At what point do you sit there and go hang on maybe were pish here and need to fix it. I watched our game tonight and whilst I was relaxed i knew we could play better. Do these numpties not have that same level of comprehension?
Mate. You are an intelligent guy and one that looks at evidence and comes to a conclusion. You have everything you need before you. You know the answer

The Tims I know like to think of themsleves as football purists and lovers of the game (I know, I know) so whenever the Sevco/first title stuff comes out, I ask a simple question:

Do you go up to tifosi from Florence or Napoli you meet on holiday and tell them their clubs are fake and less than 20 years old and the clubs of Batistuta and Maradona are dead, or if you saw anyone do that would you cringe with embarrassment?

Now, fück off!

Holy fcuk!

There needs to come a time when we do call out the term ‘old firm’. Yes, it died in 2012 in any event, but this narrative of us being as bad as them has to be called out and ended.

We are a club that was set up for all. There have been exceptions to this over the years, as there is with every club, where standards have slipped or the likes. Whereas the huns were set up to be sectarian and have done this through the years, most famously with their anti catholic policy which the old club employed. Lately their fans objection to the BLM movement. We as an organisation are unlike them in terms of equal rights.

Their old organisation were cheats. They systemically used an illegal tax scheme to ensure they got every financial advantage going. Celtic had one player on such a scheme as he was transferred over from another contract (Juninho/middlesborough) and rectified that at the earliest opportunity. We as a club are not cheats, whereas their old club was. If anyone genuinely believes they would not cheat when it comes to covid protocols, well... there is nowhere they would not stoop.

The events of late with regards to their fans breaching covid should further distance us from the ‘old firm’ thing. We had fans turn up at the ground, in the low 100s, to protest Lennon or to celebrate 9iar ,4x treble. In the main, they were condemned by fellow fans. Our club went on a, totally legal, trip to Dubai. Whilst legal, it was totally condemned by fans. Those absolute reprobates went out, with the encouragement of their players and management, to party. Assaulting police, wink at stadiums(so so weird), wrecking memorial benches and trashing the city. Their supporters and pundits say that you have to excuse it in the circumstance, when the circumstance is a global pandemic.

The shame game where the offensive football act or whatever it was called brought in - 11 arrests, all of which to rangers supporters, in a match they had three people sent off which included a player manhandling a ref and their player confronting our manager. This was the same week a Manchester derby happened where there were 29 arrests, and no such order brought in in England.

They trashed Manchester, Barcelona twice, Glasgow recently. All while we get praised in the same places and won fan awards for our behaviour in Seville.

No other team gets banded in with another like we do with them. Is it geography? If so, why are Patrick thistle fans not included? It’s certainly not because of what the clubs stand for because they couldn’t be further apart. Nobody gets banded in with Millwall when they are racist idiots, because of some rivalry. If Manchester United fans do anything bad, nobody comes out and says what are those Manchester City fans, or Liverpool fans, like.

It is time that people come out and just say it how it is. If the game is moved, it’s not because ‘old firm’ fans can’t behave. It’s because the huns cannot behave and their clubs hierarchy will never condemn them because it will mean condemning the majority of the support, not the minority that exists with every club.

It’s time this term wasn’t just ignored by the club, but actively looked to distance from it. No more guilt by... I was going to write association... but there is no association with these reprobates.

Wow just wow for a complete head in the sand narrative on Rangers European form from fans of perhaps the most desired draw in Europe for teams looking for easy passage.

Some of our best team goals have been scored in Europe, skilful, cogent moves that were befitting of the very highest echelons of European football!

The filth support are so thankfully deluded about us that it constitutes a real positive for the future! Whilst Rodgers and subsequently Lennon have rendered the filth a total embarrassment in Europe, done from a position of relative financial and operational strength...Gerrard has come from nowhere and absolutely scudded them into a deluded oblivion!

Sweet!
Obviously never seen the Antwerp game
Or the galatasary match
Or alternatively just being a typical lying mentally challenged wank

Holy fcuk!

There needs to come a time when we do call out the term ‘old firm’. Yes, it died in 2012 in any event, but this narrative of us being as bad as them has to be called out and ended.

We are a club that was set up for all. There have been exceptions to this over the years, as there is with every club, where standards have slipped or the likes. Whereas the huns were set up to be sectarian and have done this through the years, most famously with their anti catholic policy which the old club employed. Lately their fans objection to the BLM movement. We as an organisation are unlike them in terms of equal rights.

Their old organisation were cheats. They systemically used an illegal tax scheme to ensure they got every financial advantage going. Celtic had one player on such a scheme as he was transferred over from another contract (Juninho/middlesborough) and rectified that at the earliest opportunity. We as a club are not cheats, whereas their old club was. If anyone genuinely believes they would not cheat when it comes to covid protocols, well... there is nowhere they would not stoop.

The events of late with regards to their fans breaching covid should further distance us from the ‘old firm’ thing. We had fans turn up at the ground, in the low 100s, to protest Lennon or to celebrate 9iar ,4x treble. In the main, they were condemned by fellow fans. Our club went on a, totally legal, trip to Dubai. Whilst legal, it was totally condemned by fans. Those absolute reprobates went out, with the encouragement of their players and management, to party. Assaulting police, wink at stadiums(so so weird), wrecking memorial benches and trashing the city. Their supporters and pundits say that you have to excuse it in the circumstance, when the circumstance is a global pandemic.

The shame game where the offensive football act or whatever it was called brought in - 11 arrests, all of which to rangers supporters, in a match they had three people sent off which included a player manhandling a ref and their player confronting our manager. This was the same week a Manchester derby happened where there were 29 arrests, and no such order brought in in England.

They trashed Manchester, Barcelona twice, Glasgow recently. All while we get praised in the same places and won fan awards for our behaviour in Seville.

No other team gets banded in with another like we do with them. Is it geography? If so, why are Patrick thistle fans not included? It’s certainly not because of what the clubs stand for because they couldn’t be further apart. Nobody gets banded in with Millwall when they are racist idiots, because of some rivalry. If Manchester United fans do anything bad, nobody comes out and says what are those Manchester City fans, or Liverpool fans, like.

It is time that people come out and just say it how it is. If the game is moved, it’s not because ‘old firm’ fans can’t behave. It’s because the huns cannot behave and their clubs hierarchy will never condemn them because it will mean condemning the majority of the support, not the minority that exists with every club.

It’s time this term wasn’t just ignored by the club, but actively looked to distance from it. No more guilt by... I was going to write association... but there is no association with these reprobates.
Yet no mention of systematic child abuse at his own rancid organisation?
I’ll treat his faux outrage with the contempt it deserves thank you

We are a club that was set up for all. There have been exceptions to this over the years

A club set up for all?

FRI, 20 NOV, 2015 - 20:38
Celtic chairman Ian Bankier described some Hoops fans’ online treatment of fellow director Lord Ian Livingston as ‘criminally racist’ at the club’s annual general meeting.

19 May 2017, 0:01
Updated: 18 May 2017, 15:25
JOCK STEIN's managerial ambitions were initially dashed at Celtic because he was a Protestant.
In archive footage to be shown in BBC Scotland documentary Glasgow 1967: The Lisbon Lions, the Parkhead legend opens up on how his first spell at the club ended.

2011 - fined £12,600 after supporters make pro-IRA chants during match against Rennes

January 6, 2021, 12:26 pm
Celtic Football Club’s Israeli midfield player Nir Bitton has been subjected to vicious antisemitic abuse after fans rounded on him following the club’s defeat to rivals Rangers.

The 29-year-old was branded a “dirty Jew b********” and a “Zionist rat” in social media posts after Sunday’s Old Firm derby clash.

Holy fcuk!

He could have just said we are a separate entity.

Holy fcuk!

Unless you're a jew.

CaptainsArmband Getting on a bit
8:24 PM - Today#111938

Sevco base much of their European game plan on containment of the opposition for much of the game, and when they do play on the front foot the ball is predominately played into areas where percentage wise they will get a break or two during a match, their goal tonight being an example.

That makes me chuckle to be honest.

Yeah, being well organized and containing the opposition is essential in Europe.
They say it like it's a bad thing though.
So while they are being scudded by Cluj and Copenhagen and Ferencvaros and Sparta are they sitting there thinking "well at least we aren't trying to contain the opposition and playing the ball into dangerous areas?"

It kind of shows up Scottish Football in a lot of ways. You know, how everyone acts shocked that Euro teams are "well organized" etc.

So their analysis of us is that we are a good European side who can stop the opposition and cause them problems but they have to frame it negatively so they just act like that's a bad thing!

Has anyone seen Phils latest blog ? he has written to Uefa regarding the 5 way agreement :))

Screenshot-20210311-174624-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20210311-174629-Chrome.jpg

That's great.

I love how he takes almost 9 years to come up with the idea of asking UEFA about it.
As if UEFA is going to be interested at all in this nonsense.

Also love how he basically admits that there is an agreement that Rangers are the same club as they always have been at the highest levels of Scottish Football.

You have to wonder how often UEFA are contacted about clubs supposed wrongdoings and how often the complainant is a fan of a rival club? I wonder how often it's angry tims?

It's not like UEFA are going to come out and insist that clubs are "deid" etc. FFS.
Just mental stuff.

At this point it's like they are almost trying to trick UEFA into giving a quote or something that supports the "new club" narrative. Why would UEFA even be bothered about the five way agreement? Surely they'd just see it as the SFA acting to save one of their oldest and most famous clubs and would be all for it.

I think they genuinely believe that one day football's governing bodies are going to decide that they hate Rangers as much as the average rabid tim and will just go all in with the "new club, first title" narrative.

Holy fcuk!

illegal tax scheme that wasn't illegal

A club set up for all?

FRI, 20 NOV, 2015 - 20:38
Celtic chairman Ian Bankier described some Hoops fans’ online treatment of fellow director Lord Ian Livingston as ‘criminally racist’ at the club’s annual general meeting.

19 May 2017, 0:01
Updated: 18 May 2017, 15:25
JOCK STEIN's managerial ambitions were initially dashed at Celtic because he was a Protestant.
In archive footage to be shown in BBC Scotland documentary Glasgow 1967: The Lisbon Lions, the Parkhead legend opens up on how his first spell at the club ended.

2011 - fined £12,600 after supporters make pro-IRA chants during match against Rennes

January 6, 2021, 12:26 pm
Celtic Football Club’s Israeli midfield player Nir Bitton has been subjected to vicious antisemitic abuse after fans rounded on him following the club’s defeat to rivals Rangers.

The 29-year-old was branded a “dirty Jew b********” and a “Zionist rat” in social media posts after Sunday’s Old Firm derby clash.
I take it you never had time to list all their other fines from Uefa.

That makes me chuckle to be honest.

Yeah, being well organized and containing the opposition is essential in Europe.
They say it like it's a bad thing though.
So while they are being scudded by Cluj and Copenhagen and Ferencvaros and Sparta are they sitting there thinking "well at least we aren't trying to contain the opposition and playing the ball into dangerous areas?"

It kind of shows up Scottish Football in a lot of ways. You know, how everyone acts shocked that Euro teams are "well organized" etc.

So their analysis of us is that we are a good European side who can stop the opposition and cause them problems but they have to frame it negatively so they just act like that's a bad thing!
If only we could play some teams of the quality they faced in 2003. Blackburn, Celta Vigo, Boavista. I won't include Liverpool because they were shit that year.

No disrespect to anyone on here, but why do so many of us care a jot what Filth fans think?
Rangers are not and never have been defined by what Filth fans think.
Outside of their demented minds, the greater world carries on as normal and when discussing all matters Rangers do not view our club through the bigoted optics of a Filth support notorious for associations to terrorism and racist abuse.

The Filth are not liked in England because the internet has opened up windows to people down south that were previously closed by careful journalism that kept a screen over them.
Everyone down here now know without meeting The Filth firsthand, that they are little more than the sporting wing of Irish terrorism and its murder gangs.

Slowly as more people abroad become familiar with the English language the message will carry across cyberspace that they are a toxic support following a football club mired in the abuse of children.
The truth is out there.

One role that this mhob can never steal is that of moral adjudicators.

Last edited:
Holy fcuk!

Things going terribly on the football field. So we’ll focus on off field matters and fairy tails. Except the scandal of the biggest paedophile ring in sporting history. No. We won’t talk about that.

No disrespect to anyone on here, but why do so many of us care a jot what Filth fans think?
Rangers are not and never have been defined by what Filth fans think.
Outside of their demented minds, the greater world carries on as normal and when discussing all matters Rangers do not view our club through the bigoted optics of Filth support notorious for associations to terrorism and racist abuse.

The Filth are not liked in England because the internet has opened up windows to people down south that were previously closed by careful journalism that kept a screen over them.
Everyone down here now know without meeting The Filth firsthand, that they are little more than the sporting wing of Irish terrorism and its murder gangs.

Slowly as more people abroad become familiar with the English language the message will carry across cyberspace that they are a toxic support following a football club mired in the abuse of children.
The truth is out there.

One role that this mhob can never steal is that of moral adjudicators.

Celtic are about as much relevance to us now as Albion Rovers. Both of them had the same chance of winning the Premiership this year and of matching our European progress. Their meltdown is still funny though. B-D

The Tims I know like to think of themsleves as football purists and lovers of the game (I know, I know) so whenever the Sevco/first title stuff comes out, I ask a simple question:

Do you go up to tifosi from Florence or Napoli you meet on holiday and tell them their clubs are fake and less than 20 years old and the clubs of Batistuta and Maradona are dead, or if you saw anyone do that would you cringe with embarrassment?

Now, fück off!

I do much the same mate although I tend to take out your entire first paragraph and the first one in your second paragraph and simply open with “fu.ck off!”

Holy fcuk!

Even the guy writing that must have had a sore head with the amount of air-brushing of history he was doing.

Holy fcuk!

We are a club that was set up for all. There have been exceptions to this over the years, as there is with every club, where standards have slipped or the likes.

Aye, that's one way of putting it.

I mean, you almost have to admire the mental gymnastics. Widespread child abuse gets passed off as "standards have slipped" but when it comes to us they can rhyme off every city we've "trashed" and even get down to individual incidents during the weekend celebrations.

They are in love with the idea of their supporters as fair play ambassadors.
I'd love to catch one of them bragging about it in mixed company just so I could ask "what was that Mark Viduka song you used to sing?" Then force them to answer.

"We are a club set up for all. Charity blah blah blah. Social justice blah blah blah." Then in the next breath they are banging on about how much the club with worth and how many millions they are going to get from selling a player.

It's great watching them get all indignant because big bad Rangers are back on top.

Aye, that's one way of putting it.

I mean, you almost have to admire the mental gymnastics. Widespread child abuse gets passed off as "standards have slipped" but when it comes to us they can rhyme off every city we've "trashed" and even get down to individual incidents during the weekend celebrations.

They are in love with the idea of their supporters as fair play ambassadors.
I'd love to catch one of them bragging about it in mixed company just so I could ask "what was that Mark Viduka song you used to sing?" Then force them to answer.

"We are a club set up for all. Charity blah blah blah. Social justice blah blah blah." Then in the next breath they are banging on about how much the club with worth and how many millions they are going to get from selling a player.

It's great watching them get all indignant because big bad Rangers are back on top.
An entirely Roman Catholic Boardroom from 1888 until 1994.

They even snubbed the first British manager to win the European Cup, on sectarian grounds.

Financial experts and sports scientists, you’ve got to give it to the poets they really are experts in a good number of fields for a crowd that have probably never seen the inside of a classroom.
Plenty of them have seen the inside of a prison cell if the figures bandied about by their cult are to be believed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back