Roger Mitchell compares Rangers fans celebrating to ISIS destroying Palmyra

The guy is seriously unwell. He takes offence at being called Mr Setanta....just so the Follow Follow Twitteratti know!!

All part of the concerted effort to try and deflect from our record breaking title triumph!.

Mmmmmm mmmmmm, I got some good chicken wings here, they taste good but there’s something missing? I know!
Roger, pass me some of that mentally challenged pain flavoured sauce over here so I can smother this good old chicken in it, so I can taste every delicious bite...

mmmmmm mmmmmm, that tastes so much better when smothered in mentally challenged pain flavoured sauce. Yum yum.

He’s a bitter wee wank stain! What bigotry thing? Where was the bigotry? It was Rangers fans out celebrating rightly or wrongly. Far too many of them are allowed to spin it a certain way, an utterly disgusting fan base!
Wave the Union flag and these obsessed bigots are in a spin. Multiply that with us celebrating and this is the result. Poison.

To think this little condescending arsewipe was in charge of Scottish Football at one time, and by the way, he is one of the more bitter ones you could ever imagine getting a gig like that.

The little prick ruined Scottish Football as a business back in the day, when he could have used the feel good factor in the game to push for more money and better coverage, he fucked the whole thing and took a poxy Setanta deal to help his Irish pals.
This was at a time when perhaps we had some of the best players, or names certainly, playing in this country and the glamour was in high amounts.

He’s a moron. A moron who ruined Scottish football. And he’s a bitter little bastard into the bargain.

More mentally challenged tears :D

Their pain is glorious. Of course celebrating out of pure joy and love of your football team is the same as attending a vigil because of a murder....sure it is!

At least when he was in charge you can rest assured he never let his mentally challenged mind set influence any of his decision making .
No sir everything straight down the middle with Roger.

This is one sick little individual, must be pished again. Does the club not invest in one of his companies? Really hope that is brought to an end immediately.

Ironic. In Aleppo, it was an interloping group trying to force their own ideology, putting their own laws and power structures in place, displacing the local history, rewriting it and trying to deride and destroy what was left.

Funnily enough, it’s not Rangers fans or their culture which is doing that, eh Roger?

Back