Roger Mitchell compares Rangers fans celebrating to ISIS destroying Palmyra

images

So, Rangers fans celebrating = bigotry!!!

Poor Roger doesn't do irony.... which one are you Roger?

a. naturally dumb
b. worse, smart but blinded by hate

I'll go for option C, naturally dumb AND blinded by hate.

Bigoted moron!

Get used to feeling this way Roger, and all of us revelling in your pain!! :)

This clown and bigot, was one of the most useless idiots ever, to hold a senior position in Scottish football. And their have been quite a few.

Disturbing on many different levels

To think he was in a management position at one point is scary and confirms why we should question the motives of some of the people involved in Scottish football administration

Going against the grain of 'loving their pain', that is a genuinely outrageous tweet, indicative of a warped mindset that is a threat to any chance of a civilised, integrated society.

The fact that he held a senior position in Scottish football puts to bed any accusation that Rangers fans are paranoid about our authorities.

The very definition of a bigot.

He has just sullied the memory of all victims of the Palmyra massacre.
He has compared their deaths to football fans celebrating a title win, just let that sink in.
For me his tweet is & was made solely on the base of his hatred & in doing so he is trying to incite the hatred within others using such a comparison to attack Rangers fans & should face charges for such a comment with what are clear intentions behind it.
There surely must be someone somewhere willing to challenge this clown over such a disgraceful tweet, as put on the spot he simply couldn't justify his claims which then leads to why such a tweet was made.

OK Roger you have a choice, a deal with Sky or Setanta, not a difficult choice, a 50% chance of getting it right but you somehow managed to pick the mob with no track record, a sane person would assume their were brown envelopes aplenty.

Disturbing on many different levels

To think he was in a management position at one point is scary and confirms why we should question the motives of some of the people involved in Scottish football administration
This is crucial. Why was such partisan individual allowed to run the game here. Similarly we should be pushing the same concerns about the current crew.

What was his agenda. Was he getting a brown envelope or was it because Setanta was a company based in the Irish Republic.
No idea next time I bump into our "friend " I must ask him, he is local but retired about 10 years ago ( mega bucks) he did detest that little scrot long before any of us found out he was a Rangers hater

Good to see people still hurting.

Do you know what, I think I’ll crack open the champagne on Sunday again f.uck it!

That silly cúnt blocked me for pointing out how he ruined Scottish Football by failing to capitalise on a wave of TV money entering the game and an opportunity to spread wealth.

When presented with a chance to reform and grow, he brought in an end of season split and tried to invent SPL TV but ended up with a shit BBC deal.

Was describing his own blind bigotry!

I sent this to one of our own but this guy will recieve it too!

Diagnosis self brainwashed deludedness, loss of 10iar causing pain! Will give him a course of 54 no make that 55mg of tramaDolt now, 1 for each troph I mean day! Possible side effects Ebts may cause a little more pain?

Winking face

To think that this cretin was once at the top of Scottish football.
Absolutely! I think we should be told who appointed him and actually thought he had the right credentials to do an important job for which he was totally unsuited. He was like a kid waking up alone in a chocolate shop and couldn’t believe his luck. His legacy? He walked away from a good Sky TV deal and instead went for Setanta. How well that turned out!

Just saw the end of an item on BBC national news on the suffering of the people in Aleppo. That bigoted cnut Mitchell should hang his head in shame.

Back