MOTM Poll Rangers v Slavia Praha - 20:00 Thursday - BT Sport ONLY

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
I can see this either being a real cagey affair with them treating it like a game of chess - or both teams coming out like an express train from the kick off

Either way I could be a bag of nerves

We're in the driving seat though - let's make it count Rangers

Remember 2 and a half years ago when we all felt like this about that away game at Ufa? We were ecstatic to be there, with that opportunity to make the groups and see where it took us.

Now we're sat here with 55 in the bag and a great chance of making the quarter finals in Europe.

I wish we could all be there tonight to cheer them on. What an atmosphere there would have been.

8pm can't come quick enough right now!

I'm hoping for a spectacular high scoring game of football, that we win obviously, this is a very high profile game so will be a good advert for Scottish football it is very entertaining.

Lots of people from big clubs will be watching the game, if players have a great performance it could put their transfer value up a good amount.

We'll be prepared and ready no fears there, just hoping that we are good enough to win. Genuinely feel this is 50-50

That's why I am nervous. Because we genuinely have an outstanding chance of progressing. If we were underdogs, I would be going into the game seeing it as a free hit.

It's starting to remind me of the emotions of the '08 Run.

Any sort of win will do but importantly a decent referee who won’t be conned if they resort to the odd bit of playacting.
1-0 to us would be great and especially if it’s a scorcher scored by Alfie since he’s putting himself in the shop window.

No reason to take my blue tinted specs off tonight as I’ve had them on since the start of the season. 3-0 Rangers and convincing stepping up from last weeks performance. Early goal is the key. Not arrogance as they are an excellent team but I just feel we have a unique team spirit at the moment and tonight will be our night.
Alfie Aribo and Itten.

I was having a look on a betting site earlier and noticed this about the Referee.

'The man in the middle in Govan will be the Israeli official Orel Grinfeld. His back catalogue is strewn with cards, both domestically and in Europe. His most recent eight games in European competition have produced 37 yellow cards(over 4.5 average), and a red card.'

Hope he doesn't spoil the game.

I was having a look on a betting site earlier and noticed this about the Referee.

'The man in the middle in Govan will be the Israeli official Orel Grinfeld. His back catalogue is strewn with cards, both domestically and in Europe. His most recent eight games in European competition have produced 37 yellow cards(over 4.5 average), and a red card.'

Good find, let’s hope so

My stomach is in knots with nerves and excitement, prayingvwe manage to get through this tie, what an achievement it will be

Hope the lads have had a good build up for tonight’s game

If we can get through it will be another huge bonus financially and progress into the last 8 would be an amazing achievement

If we play at our best I think we get past Slavia but we need to be on it from the start and no sluggish start tonight

Can't see anything other than a 2-1 myself

Us to score first, them to equalise and then us to hit them around the 80min mark by either Kent/Hagi/Aribo, whichever one we have been moaning at Gerrard to sub since half time B-)

Remember 2 and a half years ago when we all felt like this about that away game at Ufa? We were ecstatic to be there, with that opportunity to make the groups and see where it took us.

Now we're sat here with 55 in the bag and a great chance of making the quarter finals in Europe.

I wish we could all be there tonight to cheer them on. What an atmosphere there would have been.

8pm can't come quick enough right now!
It's absolutely amazing how far we have come and just as important how far we can still go.

We've still yet to hear that Champ League music belting out as well!. What a year, what a journey. It's immense.

Don’t think my blood pressure can handle if we are 2-1 up in the last minute and they are smashing long balls into the box

nice 3-0 by half time please haha

Scotland

No bars in town open, BT sport.
8.00pm KO, no beer on special, no point in taking afternoon off cause stuck in house, Just need the victory.
I know, its garbage. On a plus it will end and unlike me you'll be able to go see the Champions in person on a weekly basis

One for request a bet

Honestly can’t wait for the game tonight. What a chance to go to the next stage in Europe especially with the league done.
We need one of those special European performances that we have pulled off under Gerrard over the past 3 years

That’s a ridiculous record. How do these guys get a gig in big games like this?

Massive match for us,quite calm at the moment but that will change in around an hour.
Jack and Tav are a massive miss for us,Jack makes the midfield more solid and we badly miss Tav's attacking threat.
I'm quietly confident it will be a different Rangers Slavia face tonight,full week's focus and preparation on this game rather than the couple of days last time.

Back