MOTM Poll Rangers v Slavia Praha - 20:00 Thursday - BT Sport ONLY

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
EwyFVCUWYAUUkcA

1 goal in the first half of the night’s first round of games and that from the mighty Molde.

Nothing for us to be fearful of. Get the job done tonight Rangers and let the rest fear us.

Helander was excellent last week so surprised he isn’t starting. Glad to see arfield in from the start. Hopefully he can provide some protection for Patterson

Seems Slavia have made a few changes, both to their formation and team. Trying to %^*& with us no doubt. 3/5 at the back

Fancy us tonight - think we performed well last week given the weekend before. Players will be in better nick. 3 1
Slavia have been very hard to score against all season - but they have shipped a few in the last month. We play our own game and i can see us just about doing it but 3 is high confidence, which i salute you for!.

I think dropping Helander is a mistake. He was superb last week.

Having said that, I’m willing to admit that Gerrard knows more about football than I do.

Not surprised to see Hagi drop out I know he got the assist last week but the game broke down a lot when going through him. Don't think Helander deserves to be dropped thought he played well last weekend but guess Balgoun has been the European partner for Goldson.

This will be a very tough test but if we are at it then we have a good chance to progress. Hopefully a proper start to the game and set the tempo rather than limping out the blocks as was the case in the 1st leg.

Helander was our MOTM last week, but Gerrard knows what he’s doing.

2-0, Morelos and Arfield.

The only surprise to me is Balogun, though I amequally happy with him or Hellander in the centre of defence, perhaps he wants a bit more speed.

Back