MOTM Poll Rangers v Slavia Praha - 20:00 Thursday - BT Sport ONLY

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
We struggle with this formation against decent teams. 4-5-1 or 4-4-2 to give us numbers in midfield They always have an outball. Hagi for aribo needs to happen soon

The subs they can make play into there kick our players tactics now that’s 3 players that can get away with a minimum 5 fouls against our player in particular Kent before a card comes out for them

No, full back closest to the crosser shuts it down and Arfield bursts a gut to get back in

Instead we watched Patterson and Arfield stand and watch a guy cross the ball uncontested. Utterly embarrassing defendibg

Arfield doesnt have the pace to do that. If he did then Arfield should have been quicker to get out wide. Or Aribo should have been helping his midfield. Could argue that a centre half goes wide to cover the space Patterson would be leaving and somebody drops deep to help the defence, but Patterson was exposed by the lack of cover in front of him and the lack of pace in midfield.

We’ve been off the boil, especially in the final third but it’s one of they nights where they seem to be getting every break of the ball.

It's difficult to see where we're getting a goal from. Not creating anything from open play and winning nothing when the high ball goes into the box.

Too many players failing to perform this evening.

Get Hagi on.

I'd like to see Hagi on for Aribo but I don't think Hagi every plays number 10, he might only come on for Morelos or Kent who I don't think will come off until late.

I don't think Zungu on for Aribo would make much improvement.

Whatever we changed with the roofe sub we need to change it again cos it isn't working at all, they'll lap this up all night. No threat at all right now.

Arfield doesnt have the pace to do that. If he did then Arfield should have been quicker to get out wide. Or Aribo should have been helping his midfield. Could argue that a centre half goes wide to cover the space Patterson would be leaving and somebody drops deep to help the defence, but Patterson was exposed by the lack of cover in front of him and the lack of pace in midfield.

If it’s Barisic’s side or Tav at right back I think both shut the cross down.

Arfield was taking a gentle stroll back into position and Patterson’s inexperience cost us. My argument was that there was mistakes before that point

Latest posts

Back