MOTM Poll Rangers v Slavia Praha - 20:00 Thursday - BT Sport ONLY

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Only saving grace is it looks like Shaktar and Dynamo are both heading out too.

As for us, who, just a year ago would have put money on us comung through qualification and going out at the same stage as Tottenham?

It’s a red card because it is dangerous but at the same time he has to commit fully to the challenge

Absolutely no question it was not an intentional boot to the face, he did not mean to take him out like that, but you just cannot do it now and it was a red all day long.

If the season ends tonight I do not think we can really complain too much, it has been a truly remarkable run in Europe and domestically we have skooshed it.

This tie is not over, but it will take the performance of a lifetime to win with 10 men from here. Free hit now, go out and do it!

While we are waiting, in my opinion! The difference between the two teams are 1. they are quicker to the ball than we are, 2. they have more pace, 3. their passing, especially the long balls, is more accurate.

No malice intended but it was dangerous nevertheless.

Intentional or not, you can't have your boot that high and make contact with an opponent's face and expect to stay on the pitch ffs.

Our European run is in danger of petering out now. Really disappointing.

Surprise me Rangers.

No idea what I'm reading here but that's the reddest of cards as you'll ever see. Intentional or not you can't argue that ffs.

Let's just hope we can still do the business

WTF joke he is entitled to go for that ball ridiculous decision, how can you not be allowed to go for the ball, just an absolute joke f**k this game, absolute cheats!
I despise this bunch of scum. The whole 2 legs they have been diving all over the place and the referee has let them away with bad and consistent fouls.

Roofe went for the ball and in the end the keeper got the rough end of it. That should only ever be a yellow.

Very similar to mane on ederson a few years ago.

No intent but a clear red.

No staunch points for thinking its not a red bears.

Roofe’s unlucky. No contact and it’s play on. Boot to the head without a player stopping down? Always going to be a red. Very unlucky!

That’s that I think now. Prove me wrong Rangers!

it's probably a red card but they have been diving about since the first minute of the first game

would be nice if the change in keeper results in us getting through

Back