MOTM Poll Rangers v Slavia Praha - 20:00 Thursday - BT Sport ONLY

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Might be unpopular but I dont think that’s a red card regardless of the poor outcome.

Running at speed and making split second decisions(which technically was accurate in terms of getting the ball) I think I sympathise.

Does everybody who attempts an overhead kick needs to check for 3ft clearance now or risk a red?

A yellow would have been sufficient for me.

Regardless of that it's still endangering an opponent which is a straight red these days.

I get Roofe was going for it, and he got to the ball first then the man, but with the foot that high, against us the ref will always give whatever the law of the game suggests.

Not disputing that it's a red but Roofe has to go for it, could have easily been a goal.

He didnt have to go for it.

He could have made it difficult for the keeper without going in with a crazy high boot and played for the 2nd ball. The keeper was never controlling that even if he got to it first.

It’s been a good run whatever happens but you can’t help but feel a bit bitter about going out to a team you probably would have beaten if you’d played well. We’ve beaten ourselves with this performance tbh.

Back