MOTM Poll Rangers v Slavia Praha - 20:00 Thursday - BT Sport ONLY

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
We haven’t played well, but got to question the ref, a number of worse fouls on Kent with no booking. So to send Balogun off for that is pish!!!

Poor from balogun and an incredible free kick

All comes from a poor decision to give a free kick against kamara

frustrating we have not anywhere near reached our level tonight

The really annoying thing is that this will be as far as they go.

They’re a good side, but had we faced them last autumn I’d have taken us to win.

Bit harsh to blame it all on him. We never looked like scoring at all when we had 11 on the pitch.
The tackle cost us it as we had no chance with 10 men.

Certainly not with 9 and 0-2 down. Deserve to go out.

The annoying thing is they're a pretty average side. We should be beating them over two legs. Was the best draw we could have got and we've shot ourselves in the foot.

this is a wake up call that we aren’t as good as we think we are?

only response to this is to go and embarrass the the unwashed.

I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt, he’s trying to sort his defence out -2 and hedging His bets on coverage of the goal, I don’t blame him for anything tonight.
I love him, but I’d expect him to save both of those normally. Maybe it’s just my high expectations of him.

Red cards aren’t awarded by how much “blood is pishing” from the opponent.

it was a rash challenge. Fine. Book him. If we’re sending every lady's front bottom off for that...ffs
It’s endangering the opponent and a clear red. Don’t get my wrong I’d want him to go for the ball there but it was a red all day.

This ones on stevie tonight. Played two wrong players and his subs were too late and wrong. Obviously he's allowed mistakes after this season but he's got this horribly wrong.

Learning experience for everyone concerned tonight. Hopefully the lesson helps next season when we try to qualify for the CL. Obviously this is bitterly disappointing but our players and management have been great all season. I am so very proud of them.

Balogun isa decent player for league and cup duties but for games in Europe he is not good enough. Helander every day.

Need a lift on Sunday. Champions or not I don't want the season to just fizzle out.

Back