MOTM Poll Rangers v Slavia Praha - 20:00 Thursday - BT Sport ONLY

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Why's that? We're out and I sincerely hope they get smashed in the next round. Good team yes, but they're cheaters!
I agree with that part but the lad has been on the wrong end of a poor challenge by us.
I wouldn’t be so “sensitive” if we’d smashed one of the many cheating, diving qunts though.

As far as the Kamara thing goes, I doubt it was racist, we saw this type of uproar at County and ot turned out not to be.

I am gutted tonight, I honestly thought we were going to go through , 55 was the maon goal and it was achieved, still hurts but it was a good run.

EDIT:
Was a different player thay shook his hand, that changes my opinion.

Last edited:
Stevie G making his point very well there and not letting it go without comment but very cool heads getting the players out of the way too.

Thought they handled that well and we’ll see what is said next.

Let’s be honest. The gaffer got it wrong.

Balogun is a decent player. A good, functional championship player.

Helander is a European championship and World Cup quality player. Unless he can’t actually walk....you play Helander. It’s a non brainer

I hope the players make it up to us with a win at Torbett Towers on Sunday. Cause tonight was an entirely self inflicted clusterfuck
How many times FFS he’s injured

Oh well, a night to forget.
I know we were already a man down but the killer was Balogun’s error and his unfortunately clumsy attempt to recover from it.

When did we last score a free-kick Mike that.
It’s not about one-offs, at this level it’s about doing it when it matters.
Whats your problem? We have scored great freekicks throughout the season. Cos we dont score one tonight we are pish? As for it being a great freekick it was as much poor positioning from McGregor.
You're a fuckin crank

Interesting to see what happens here. There was a match earlier this season in SPFL where something was said, Goldson went apeshit, and then it all went away because the player involved claimed he didn’t say anything.

Hope Slavia get absolutely slaughtered in the next round.

Hope the next time we play them they have to deal with a full Ibrox as well.

Cunts.

I agree but I can’t get my head around a player making a racist remark when there are black players in his own side? I wouldn’t like to play alongside a racist, I’d imagine those guys won’t either.
Yeah it’s mind boggling, you’ll take a knee but only because it’ll look weird if you don’t utter scum the whole team

Slavia are a very good team, at a level we are aspiring to get to.
They are taking some abuse on here for the actions of one player. I actually thought the noises coming from the club overall have been very respectful. Hopefully they take action against the player themselves to make a point about their clubs integrity.

Slavia are a very good team but man they are a bunch of cheats with a racist b#stard in their team.

Not the end of the world for us.

Scottish Cup to concentrate on now.

Well done Rangers bitterly disappointed in tonight performance but thankfull we have this team restoring Scottish pride in Europe

at this moment this is our ceiling and the players deserve massive credit

I hope Kamara is ok. He played well tonight.
One of the very few, we were dire, we needed crisp, incisive passing,, we got slow trundlers, which gave them loads of time to get on top ,really poor only about 4 players get pass marks for me, a real shame cos its been s great run

Left with a feeling of ‘what if’. They’re a very good team and could win the tournament but we didn’t play to a level we can.

Clearly the guy has made a comment to Kamara. Given the reaction of our players, in particular Kamara, Zungu and Goldson, I would say it's a fair shout for being racist.

Equal game and respect are terms UEFA like to publicise. Is that just marketing guff and genuine ideology.

Hard to find the words after exiting in such a limp fashion. Roofe red card was correct decision no intent but you can’t have your boot that high.

Thought Kamara was MOTM.

Great challenge from NP at 0-1.

On a European stage we concede too many goals when the level steps up - not just a defensive thing, possession coughed up too cheaply

The amount of posters on here who don’t understand how football works is astounding.

Has the ref been perfect tonight? No.

Were both reds for Balogun & Roofe correct? Yes.

Was Balogun lucky not to be sent off 1st half AND give away a pen? Yes.

Take the blue tinted specs off & realise the sun doesn’t shine out of every players ar*se. It’s embarrassing.

Beaten by a team who pressed better, created more chances & had the quality to score. The end.
Cant disagree with any of your points but good teams dont behave like they do. Cheats and abusers.

As far as the Kamara thing goes, I doubt it was racist, we saw this type of uproar at County and ot turned out not to be.

I am gutted tonight, I honestly thought we were going to go through , 55 was the maon goal and it was achieved, still hurts but it was a good run.
What do you actually imagine would get a reaction like that from a pretty level headed guy? Some body say his da sells Avon? That was a mouth covering racist abuse.

Not one player pass marks felt hagi from start but that's the way it goes sometimes think over the 2legs best team won
Kent, Morelos and Patterson?

let's not overeact.

I'd expect him to go for that ball. Infact there's similar goals been scored numerous tumwscalm do
Calm down mate

My main point was arfield wasn't in the game or been fully fit.

Think hagi should have started.

You seen how bold they were making a triple change at 1-0.

I think we approached the game to passive and didn't make the changes quick enough

let's not overeact.

I'd expect him to go for that ball. Infact there's similar goals been scored numerous tumwscalm do
Calm down mate

My main point was arfield wasn't in the game or been fully fit.

Think hagi should have started.

You seen how bold they were making a triple change at 1-0.

I think we approached the game to passive and didn't make the changes quick enough
I'm calm mate . Gerrard has just delivered our first title in 10 years , won before the split might I add . We're going to the piggery as champions and he's taken us to the last 16 in Europe . Not having a go mate but a wee bit of perspective , I'm as gutted as you

Quite often I like to see a team that’s got the better of us do well. I hope whoever gets this lot next tears them a new arsehole or at least cause serious damage. Absolute scum.
Agreed, why would a side as good as this resort to such disgraceful tactics, it’s obviously drummed into them by their manager, and the referee was so shite he let them away with it. :mad:

Back