Irvine Orange Halls attacked by vermin

Absolute scum, hopefully they'll get what they deserve. Depressingly this sort of thing is just routinely accepted as "cheeky football fans" by the msm or airbrushed completely.

I noticed the Partick Lodge had white paint thrown at it a few weeks ago. Heading round there tomorrow to watch the game at my brothers. Hopefully cleaned up!

Are there many of the vermin in Irvine?
Mostly Rangers but being a New Town back in the day it meant there was a large influx from Glasgow and that unfortunately means that there are a fair number of scum in the town these days.

Just off the high street, behind the area where Shorts the bakers was. It could get interesting in the car park out the back of Bridgegate House when there's an OF game given the proximity to the scum club. :D

Few posts on Twitter that the vermin have vandalised the John Greig statue, hope upon hope it is just rumour.

Just off the high street, behind the area where Shorts the bakers was. It could get interesting in the car park out the back of Bridgegate House when there's an OF game given the proximity to the scum club. :D

I've always been surprised that nothing opened sooner. But you were right that the CSC meant pubs were more populated with us. Delta obviously, but some other pubs too.

Relax lads...the mhedia will be all over it.
Gloryfing the death of fans to be perceived by these scum as Protestants with graffiti outside an Orange hall.
If no one in the Mhedia can join the dots here then shame on them.

Scum is as scum does. Scratch the surface far enough with pretty much every single one of them and you get to this level.

That fella that registered for the board the other day to find out if his mate was ok had me doubting myself but he is clearly the exception. The vast majority of them are fucking scumbags

Last year someone painted the kerb stones outside the local scum supporters clube red, white and blue. There's a world of difference between that though and what they've done to the orange hall.

I don’t get the mindset, I bet it’s grown men jumping about with balaclavas on ffs. I live 2mins from the Queen Anne in Dundee and the scum had their groin brigade sticker plastered all over it before the last one, no where near as bad as mocking the dead obviously.

Sad to think that someone out there thinks that is civilised behaviour.

Utter savages.

Hopefully we find out who did it, I wonder what the excuse will be - oh someone hacked my........ Brain, yeah someone hacked into my brain.

It’s this new breed of mentally challenged. They sneak about late at night and put their filth graffiti where no one is there to challenge them. Never seen any of them, not one 2 weeks ago when we were taking back our city.

Back