Irvine Orange Halls attacked by vermin

Last year someone painted the kerb stones outside the local scum supporters clube red, white and blue. There's a world of difference between that though and what they've done to the orange hall.
Correct and it was the owner of the new Rangers club that cleaned up the kerbs on the day of the game

I don’t get the mindset, I bet it’s grown men jumping about with balaclavas on ffs. I live 2mins from the Queen Anne in Dundee and the scum had their groin brigade sticker plastered all over it before the last one, no where near as bad as mocking the dead obviously.
Mind the cunts pic that got posted with the haha 66 on his strip? Must have been 50+?

Being kicked up and down the streets is too good for folk like that :mad:

"The greatest fans in the world" displaying their usual level of class.Nipoleon's home town.
I hope it has been brought to her attention.
Dreghorn up the road we’re living in a land that she’s allowing to run out of control, an absolute Scum that She’s in charge off.

Dreghorn probably one of the most staunch places about, is the irony of that being her hometown.
That’s what gets me, she makes Markel look like a street Angel by employing “19th Century Terrorist“ Cult (and that word is used in a political sense)

Scum is as scum does. Scratch the surface far enough with pretty much every single one of them and you get to this level.

That fella that registered for the board the other day to find out if his mate was ok had me doubting myself but he is clearly the exception. The vast majority of them are fucking

They're still seething from the hundreds of Union flags hanging from the Irvine lampposts a few years ago for the main West Orange parade.

But 55 has mentally scarred the peasants everywhere, anywhere.

It's simple majestic!!
Still got the pic of the one that was outside my old house. Loved it

Last edited:
All we ever hear of is anti Irish catholic behaviour of which i have never witnessed beyond football or building site banter.
Yet a law abiding organisation is under attack constantly from thugs in the street,media and governing organisations
All 3 are where the bigots are and one is encouraged or emboldened by the others to continue attacking
Carefully check who you vote for at all levels of governance

Irvine is decorated with UJ flags on lamposts all over this morning. And banners on bypass bridges. Class
Seen them around the town centre. Fair play to the lads in the white Ford who are driving around with the flags hanging out their car and the tunes on as well :D

Seen them at turf corner this morning, glorious. Irvine is blue.
e5005aa988139fa4ec79b34d7fed9f7d.jpg

I've noticed a few mhankies kicking about down here recently. They really are a stain on the Royal Borough of Irvine!

Back