MOTM Poll Celtic v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Struggling to get up for it today, like a few others.

I wanted 55 wrapped up ASAP but wonder now if the early conclusion of the league will now possibly work against us.

I thought our tempo and energy levels, that have been so decisive this season, had dropped on Thursday. Fearing more of the same today.

Must be difficult for the players having had one goal all season to keep it going at 100% when their mission has been accomplished.

Feels like the 3rd place play off in a World Cup.
You maybe right. However on the other hand they are totally shite and as I said on another thread,if big Goldson is still angry that might just carry on through the team to hammer this mob.

Weird seeing a ‘L’ in the form chart. Hope that’s the only one we see for a while.
4-2-3-1 for me today, with Aribo, Hagi and Kent supporting Morelos.

Obviously they'll be up for this and they have apoint to try to prove. They'll probably be more together now TLB has gone too. We'll have a rebound after Thursday. I think this will be one of those blood and thunder games.
We'll have too much for them though. 1-3 Rangers

Wee bet on Skybet Morelos to score, Rangers to win, 9+ match corners, Brown & Morelos to be carded and 5+ match bookings 33/1

Possibly as he tends to raise his game v them but he was well off it on Thursday. Doesn't look ready just yet IMO. Although I thought Aribo was poor too. F**k it drop both and get wee Scott Wright in :D
Given that Gerrard liked Barker in these games sometimes for his pace a front 3 of Wright Kent and Morelos isn't the worst suggestion

Look at the state of this cnut on Sky

Ew_qMboWQAEkbRI

I have to be honest I have no idea how this game is going to go today. I don't necessarily feel as confident as I did in the other two.

I don't think it's going to be a damp squip though...I think there could be some fireworks and red cards.

I can see a score draw and that lot shading it in terms of performance. Think we might struggle for motivation as it's a dead rubber. Might be different if fans were in.

1-1 Morelos for us late on.

Try telling Gerrard and 99.9% of the support that this is a dead rubber.

If the players are struggling for motivation then we’ve got problems.

Said similar yesterday. This 'struggling for motivation' line is nothing more than a comfort blanket should we lose today.

Gerrard and the players don't go into many, if any, games half-arsed - and certainly not an old firm game.

Finally feeling better after getting my vaccine on Friday, buzzing for this now!

in to them Rangers, take no prisoners

Imo
Players are now playing to show that should there be any upgrades in the summer, that they’re not wanting to be replaced

Its not much to ask that we can go out and score 4 or 5 today is it?? So we can banish the demons of a couple of those horrendous defeats they inflicted on us a few years ago. We surely need to give them payback for one of those and let them experience the humiliation for a change.

Let's get fires right in amongst these has beens Rangers. They had their time and now its our time to extinguish any last little flicker of flame they have left burning!!

I can see a score draw and that lot shading it in terms of performance. Think we might struggle for motivation as it's a dead rubber. Might be different if fans were in.

1-1 Morelos for us late on.
They have absolutely everything to play for, pride, 2nd place, stop the unbeaten season, save some face. They've had 2 weeks to prepare, fully rested etc

As much as our players will no doubt give their all, mentality when you dont have to win is funny thing. Look at the 2-0 we had 2 seasons ago with Arfield scoring. It was great for a day but the league was lost.

Id take a draw and move on. I don't think we'll have a huge amount of the ball today, but we will be dangerous on the break. And after Thursday, that might be the spark we needed

Its not much to ask that we can go out and score 4 or 5 today is it?? So we can banish the demons of a couple of those horrendous defeats they inflicted on us a few years ago. We surely need to give them payback for one of those and let them experience the humiliation for a change.

Let's get fires right in amongst these has beens Rangers. They had their time and now its our time to extinguish any last little flicker of flame they have left burning!!
I think Gerrard would love nothing more.

They have absolutely everything to play for, pride, 2nd place, stop the unbeaten season, save some face. They've had 2 weeks to prepare, fully rested etc

As much as our players will no doubt give their all, mentality when you dont have to win is funny thing. Look at the 2-0 we had 2 seasons ago with Arfield scoring. It was great for a day but the league was lost.

Id take a draw and move on. I don't think we'll have a huge amount of the ball today, but we will be dangerous on the break. And after Thursday, that might be the spark we needed
That’s how I think it might go.
I’d be inclined to start Wright with his pace

If we turn up from first whistle we will doo these mentally challenged scum bastards it’s all about us not them on the day. Give us a Champion performance Rangers .. WATP

Back