Thumbheid coming on today. How ridiculous does he look?

His misshapen head is always peculiar but that ridiculous goatee today made him look even more ridiculous.

Possibly like a vagrant with a liking for harassing females.

Utter tramp.
Getting some practice in for where he is heading. Once he is no longer a player his income will fall through the floor and he can gamble like mad and get out his face

I find it somewhat reassuring when they turn to Griffith to help them out.

New contracts for him and Brown please.

images

Hard to believe he used to give me the absolute fear. Just goes to show the level that we were at that maybe him and rogic just weren't all what the tims were making them out to be.

Exactly. We made them look like Inzaghi and Zidane when up against R.Martin, H.Forrester, S.Goss, D.John etc.

Look at them now vs a proper Rangers team.

I know I’m preaching to the converted here but, the bizarre assemblage of physical oddities and outright freaks that seem to be forever attracted to the ghoulish sideshow that is Yahooville never ceases to amaze me.

Griffiths is possibly the most unfortunate looking of them all, but Brown and his microcephalic head runs him close while the inbred backwoods appearance of both Christie and Turnbull only adds to the sense of dread and unease, and that’s before we mention the bloated, dead-eyed ginger gollum that’s only recently slunk out of their cesspit back into the primordial swamp.

Rated R (for Rhabid)

Has another year on his 25k a week contract doesn’t he??
B-D
Longer than that is it not? “I want to sign a life contract” shortly after his gambling and general bawbaggery was disguised as mental health issues and he got back to good health with munchie boxes and gambling.

gives me more pleasure than it should seeing their holy grail snatched from them and that scumbag knowing maybe it could’ve been different if he hadn’t been such a fucking waster.

The absolute stauner crocker git when he was running through on goal at the end to get called offside was embarrassing

Hard to believe he used to give me the absolute fear. Just goes to show the level that we were at that maybe him and rogic just weren't all what the tims were making them out to be.

Make no mistake, his lack of professionalism cost them big this season.

After the winter break last season him and Edouard did link up brilliantly - that can’t be denied.

He turns up to pre-season fit and ready to go there’s a good chance they make the CL.

Even with Edouard downing tools for much of the first half of the season they would have had a striker who knows how to score goals in the league.

Outside of our relentlessness, his summer of not giving a f.uc.k is up there with biggest contributing factors to their problems this season.

I love when Celtic chuck him and Rogic on like it’s 2016 again.

They’re trying to defeat us with memories.

Those where absolutely horrible times when we had players in our team who made those absolute non entities stand out and look like decent players.

Now they are just irrelevant and do not even get their own fans excited when they are being brought on against us. Up against a proper Rangers side and you can tell they don't even want to be anywhere near the pitch. Rogic actually looks intimidated against us now.

Back