Thumbheid coming on today. How ridiculous does he look?

Hard to believe he used to give me the absolute fear. Just goes to show the level that we were at that maybe him and rogic just weren't all what the tims were making them out to be.
Celtic fans know he's done.

Because he's scored goals against SPL dross and a couple of FKs against England a couple of year ago, the media keep him in Scotland contention when he should be nowhere near it

His head looks like a like a tumour that has been removed, had a comedy face drawn on it by a child, then left out in the sun for a few days.

Incidentally, has anyone noticed how low Turnbull’s bottom lip falls when he is running with the ball? It’s weird. Maybe almost as weird as the fact I noticed it.

I watched the game yesterday with my wife (who has absolutely no interest or knowledge in football) and when Thumbheid came on a a sub she said to me "what's happened to that guy's hair?":))

When the bookies has cleaned him out he can always find work getting his heed whacked in a punch and Judy show on Blackpool north pier .

images
Clarke is giving him a chance to get fit for the Euros.

Celtic fans know he's done.

Because he's scored goals against SPL dross and a couple of FKs against England a couple of year ago, the media keep him in Scotland contention when he should be nowhere near it
He's done along with wee Forrest not even championship standouts. Christie is just a foulin wee bastard and French Eddy and McGregor don't want to be there. Big problems on and off the park for the chuckies

He's done along with wee Forrest not even championship standouts. Christie is just a foulin wee bastard and French Eddy and McGregor don't want to be there. Big problems on and off the park for the chuckies
When you hear the BBC Scotland sychophants talk up him and Forrest you know they're fucked.

I've yet to meet a Celtic fan who rates Forrest.

It warms my heart that he's their big hope for the foreseeable future.

Listening to the commentary yesterday you have to wonder why the penny never drops with Crocker.

Rogic comes on and he harps on about this great scoring record rogic had against us 3 years ago but never says hes not scored since.

Same with griffiths, the way they go on youd think he was up there with mccoist in terms of old firm goals, hes scored 3 against poor opposition yet doesn't get half the grief Alfie does

He really is a reptile. And his total lack of professionalism means he is done at the age of 30. He just looks miles off the pace these days.

His head looks like a like a tumour that has been removed, had a comedy face drawn on it by a child, then left out in the sun for a few days.

Incidentally, has anyone noticed how low Turnbull’s bottom lip falls when he is running with the ball? It’s weird. Maybe almost as weird as the fact I noticed it.

Definitely a mouth breather.

Him being offside and nowhere near catching the ball sums Celtic up at the moment.

I hope he stays to suffer some humiliations in front of a full Ibrox again.

Back