Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
May i just say this one here is magnificent::))B-D
If Kamara said he was racially abused, then we must believe him, and if Odsonne says he got touched, and the challenge brought him down, then we must believe him.
is that not how it works?!

the big question is the referee could not hear the Slavia player, but Collum saw the penalty incident - so why does he not give it and red card the
The madness of the Celtic fan.
What an incredible correlation.
Madness.

May i just say this one here is magnificent::))B-D
If Kamara said he was racially abused, then we must believe him, and if Odsonne says he got touched, and the challenge brought him down, then we must believe him.
is that not how it works?!

the big question is the referee could not hear the Slavia player, but Collum saw the penalty incident - so why does he not give it and red card the
The madness of the Celtic fan.
What an incredible correlation.
Madness.

noticed a lot of posts claiming that champions league money isn't all it's cracked up to be!

we would get, "at most, a 20% margin on the revenue. It is not free money."

B-D
Somebody heard a rumour the champions league money is to be handed out amongst our directors and none will be invested in the team. I think whoever started that rumour was thinking about their own club. Between their absentee landlords preferential share payout and Liewell they must’ve been paid about 300% of the money they’ve made in Europe over the past decade.

Desmonds been sitting watching The Rangers in Europe to see how far we’ve single handedly taken the coefficient before deciding on a manager/DOF according to somebody on their forum. I hope he writes an open letter of thanks:

Are you a Rangers supporter?
Everybody would like to thank you for supporting your club to do so well rather than just sit and wish everybody else’s achievements away.

post from kerrydale below.

“Was told that preliminary work has been done, but the automatic CL Group place for next season is a total “ game changer”.
Seems like we are shopping higher up the food chain than we might have been.”

Somebody heard a rumour the champions league money is to be handed out amongst our directors and none will be invested in the team. I think whoever started that rumour was thinking about their own club. Between their absentee landlords preferential share payout and Liewell they must’ve been paid about 300% of the money they’ve made in Europe over the past decade.

even if this was the case, do you think much of our support would have a problem with it in this instance? I think most of us understand how deep they’ve dug to get us to where we are.

I also think that our directors are smart enough to know that an extra year or two of over investment could have disproportionate benefits, given the evidence of the past three years

I see a mentally challenged on the Sevco thread has unearthed some mad football statistics website that doesn’t recognise our title as 55:))

You can just imagine them sitting for 2 weeks since the final whistle of their Dundee Utd game searching the internet far and wide before stumbling onto a page that backs up their fantasy.

Seeing the SPFL, Sky, BT, Uefa, the mainstream media and just about everyone on the planet outwith Rangers haters in Scotland saying it’s our 55th title must be destroying them inside.

I see a mentally challenged on the Sevco thread has unearthed some mad football statistics website that doesn’t recognise our title as 55:))

You can just imagine them sitting for 2 weeks since the final whistle of their Dundee Utd game searching the internet far and wide before stumbling onto a page that backs up their fantasy.

Seeing the SPFL, Sky, BT, Uefa, the mainstream media and just about everyone on the planet outwith Rangers haters in Scotland saying it’s our 55th title must be destroying them inside.
No they didn’t find a website that doesn’t recognise our 55h title, they will have setup this site! They are the only people that think this is a thing. I’ll listen to UEFA, Guiness World Record....

No they didn’t find a website that doesn’t recognise our 55h title, they will have setup this site! They are the only people that think this is a thing. I’ll listen to UEFA, Guiness World Record....

Here it is. By the rsssf, which i doubt any of them had even heard of until they found this page. Seems to have a few of them gushing anyway:))

I guess if a rabble of text on a random statistics website rather than the verdict of footballing authorities is what helps them sleep at night then they can crack on.

Here it is. Seems to have a few of them gushing:))

I guess if a rabble of text on a random statistics website rather than the verdict of footballing authorities is what helps them sleep at night then they can crack on.
bloody hell, the state of that :D

Prepared and maintained by the Rec.Sport.Soccer Statistics Foundation

Click that link and its the same shite :D

I’m telling scum fans who reckon they’ve “annihilated” us in the last two games that they’ve just failed to beat a team who’d lost a very hard game less than seventy-two hours earlier whilst finishing the game with nine players and with the added emotional fall out after the game, whilst they were as fresh as they could be.
On top of this, we were short of two first picks, one our captain.
They dominated, in their words, the game and we were poor.
They still couldn’t win.
What would happen if their “poor” opponents raised their performance to even “average”.
Exactly like the League Cup we should have - but didn't - win.

Meaningless.

Here it is. By the rsssf, which i doubt any of them had even heard of until they found this page. Seems to have a few of them gushing anyway:))

Holy shit, they must’ve been sitting searching through hundreds and hundreds of web pages looking for just anything. I’d get to that page and think “%^*& that”. Imagine feeling so shit about the club you’re supposed to support that you go through all that just to find something that can soothe the pain just a little bit. Imagine being an athlete and playing for a sports club whose fans really don’t care about your achievements on the pitch because they’ll never be as good as their rivals. They haven’t backed their team to be successful enough to be what they want so they just wish away the achievements of other teams.
The sooner they abandon their klub the better.
Rancid.

That’s hilarious- it’s basically a usenet group maintained by its contributors. Each country has its own contributors.

I wonder which team the Scottish contributors support...

They're shitting bricks over on kerryfail at the thought of Keane, and so they should. This mentally challenged knows the reality B-D

"The only way I'd accept Keane (and even this is a push) is if Desmond has said he'll back him to the tune of a £100m transfer budget, a wage budget on par with a top six EPL club, and recruitment will be handled by the DoF.

Reality: Keane comes in, no DoF, and we get Shane Long to replace Edouard, finally snap up James McClean, and Stokes takes Griffiths' place after he's inevitably shown the door.

Oh and Duffy on a permanent contract.
"

On the Guinness book of records website they have us down as world record holders for the most league titles at 55. If it’s good enough for them it’s good enough for me!

If we get £80m of Champions League money over two years we will still be skint :(

BardseyCelt
20K4,495

Older than dirt

10:22 AM - Today#712

Well this is plainly nonsense, isn't it. Absolutely no one has insinuated it's pointless, all they've done is put the brakes ont he idea that it's a magic money tree. It really isn't difficult to see this from our own published accounts. The famous Glasgow Rangers champions, like us, will see a % of that 80m as cash they can do anything with.

Is it better for them to qualify two years in a row? Yes of course it is. Will it make them financially stable? Without drastic cost-cutting and the sale of players, no.

EDIT: Too far off topic now so that's me.

If we get £80m of Champions League money over two years we will still be skint :(

BardseyCelt
20K4,495

Older than dirt

10:22 AM - Today#712

Well this is plainly nonsense, isn't it. Absolutely no one has insinuated it's pointless, all they've done is put the brakes ont he idea that it's a magic money tree. It really isn't difficult to see this from our own published accounts. The famous Glasgow Rangers champions, like us, will see a % of that 80m as cash they can do anything with.

Is it better for them to qualify two years in a row? Yes of course it is. Will it make them financially stable? Without drastic cost-cutting and the sale of players, no.

EDIT: Too far off topic now so that's me.
And it's not Adam Smith

Who'da thunk it

They have spent the last 10 years building themselves in to such a frenzy for Terry Munro that they actually have convinced the self that the idea we're in financial crisis and they're cash rich is a fact.

Its become so ingrained in their psyche that even if we were to win the champions league and they announced administration, they'd still be shouting about how we'd need to close the financial gap.

The idea that we've not only caught them but are set to over take them, has completely broken them. They just can't handle that they thought we were gone and buried and suddenly they're historic season was ruined by the Stevie G express.

I'm loving every second of it.

:)):

"I genuinely expect it to come out in future that they've knowingly been playing fast and loose with the Covid protocols this year. The training ground footage being deleted when Helander got it being their biggest public blunder up till now but no one seemingly wants to look into that or question it.

Will be in some squad player's serialised autobiography in 15 years time in the Record or something as the main revelation. By that point we'll all be told to move on for the good of the game and that it was won on the pitch."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back