Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
:)):

"I genuinely expect it to come out in future that they've knowingly been playing fast and loose with the Covid protocols this year. The training ground footage being deleted when Helander got it being their biggest public blunder up till now but no one seemingly wants to look into that or question it.

Will be in some squad player's serialised autobiography in 15 years time in the Record or something as the main revelation. By that point we'll all be told to move on for the good of the game and that it was won on the pitch."

I hope it is.

"10iar and Champions League winner Scott Arfield confesses he partied with George Edmundson and Jordan Jones during Rangers historic 55th championship year, says he was lucky to test negative despite snorting mountains of ground up coffee beans off the genitals of numerous prostitutes".

That’s hilarious- it’s basically a usenet group maintained by its contributors. Each country has its own contributors.

I wonder which team the Scottish contributors support...
I was gonna ask. Who the feck are they? Do their Scottish contributors have any connection to the SPFL or is it just a bunch of random people?

Scott Brown was nothing until 2012. He was ridiculed daily by everyone, including the mentally challengeds.

I'm still waiting on someone telling me exactly what he does well. He's not a great passer, can't tackle, can't defend, can't shoot, can't head the ball.

Still, he's got a scary stare, and if this was pre-school that'd be brilliant

An icon of world football :))

Scott Brown was nothing until 2012. He was ridiculed daily by everyone, including the mentally challengeds.

I'm still waiting on someone telling me exactly what he does well. He's not a great passer, can't tackle, can't defend, can't shoot, can't head the ball.

What he does well? Fouls without picking up bookings

I see a mentally challenged on the Sevco thread has unearthed some mad football statistics website that doesn’t recognise our title as 55:))

You can just imagine them sitting for 2 weeks since the final whistle of their Dundee Utd game searching the internet far and wide before stumbling onto a page that backs up their fantasy.

Seeing the SPFL, Sky, BT, Uefa, the mainstream media and just about everyone on the planet outwith Rangers haters in Scotland saying it’s our 55th title must be destroying them inside.
Guaranteed there are Yahoos right now analysing every single one of our games this season looking at team selections and validity of player registrations etc.

Guaranteed there are Yahoos right now analysing every single one of our games this season looking at team selections and validity of player registrations etc.
Scarily i think your 100% right.
the actively unemployed will be online 24/7 hunting for player or kit infringements or some other clutching at straws excuse.
they just cant handle Rangers being back, any normal team support would just accept it and build for the new season with speculation of new players etc, no, not them, scrutinising every aspect of our team and players to look for an "out"

55 HAS FUCKING BROKE THEM AND ITS AS FUNNY AS FU CK.

They have spent the last 10 years building themselves in to such a frenzy for Terry Munro that they actually have convinced the self that the idea we're in financial crisis and they're cash rich is a fact.

Its become so ingrained in their psyche that even if we were to win the champions league and they announced administration, they'd still be shouting about how we'd need to close the financial gap.

The idea that we've not only caught them but are set to over take them, has completely broken them. They just can't handle that they thought we were gone and buried and suddenly they're historic season was ruined by the Stevie G express.

I'm loving every second of it.
We'll find out just exactly how cash rich they are in the next transfer window when they have to rebuild their team.

a typical mentally challenged. Most would be ashamed going into a church in anything other than a suit but it's seen as something special by them.

Father John Misty

Getting on a bit

10:33 PM - 1 day ago#562

The only time I saw scepovic play in the flesh was for Getafe against Malaga in a 3-0 loss. He hardly got a touch but I was in my Hoops ( I'd just been to Mass ) but he did give me a dignified nod, a nod that said Ronny Deila was a joke and his appointment was the least ambitious in our history when we had an incredible chance to build something special.

CFCMick has more personality than Lego eater and will end up more of a world icon with his slick podcast work,

a typical mentally challenged. Most would be ashamed going into a church in anything other than a suit but it's seen as something special by them.

Father John Misty

Getting on a bit

10:33 PM - 1 day ago#562

The only time I saw scepovic play in the flesh was for Getafe against Malaga in a 3-0 loss. He hardly got a touch but I was in my Hoops ( I'd just been to Mass ) but he did give me a dignified nod, a nod that said Ronny Deila was a joke and his appointment was the least ambitious in our history when we had an incredible chance to build something special.
I think the sentence after the one on bold is even funnier! Must have been one hell of a nod :D :D

You’ve him and his history with them down to a tee.
If we hadn’t been put down to the lower leagues , I reckon he would have been back at Hibs by 2014.

We'll find out just exactly how cash rich they are in the next transfer window when they have to rebuild their team.
They have to get it right though, spending money doesn’t guarantee success as they have just seen, if they go out and spend millions on shite they could be the ones that end up deed an buried. We need to learn from their mistakes they have made and never take our foot of their throats.

Muzz

44K10,895

Broonie

There's still clowns out there that would give him a new deal. Utterly mental.

==============================

A typical KerryFail comment just before they heard he was off.

Fron Zero to Hero

What a difference a day makes over at the Kerrydale Lunatic Asylum!!!!

B-D B-D B-D B-D

Until we use the conduit snp to finally break the union and then rid ourselves of snp, labour, tory we will have to put up with this sh*te. Beating them on the park just papers over the cracks of what you're talking about.
We pander to these right wing fascists, and dont ever forget that is all they are, small men who roam in packs and wouldnt have the balls to act the way the do without their lodges. Times are gonny change over the next 10 years or so, here and in the north.
When you look out your window and see fireworks falling out the sky tonight, see them as the dying embers of a brutal medieval empire.
Our flame has been burning for centuries and its never been so bright
Whst a fucking tadger that wrote that!

Broonaldo an icon of world football is he? They'd struggle to put together a highlights reel of his time at celtc* that would last more than 30 seconds where it shows game changing performances, stunning goals, killer passes etc, could put together a video of his stamps and elbows but that would need to be a box set.

Broonaldo an icon of world football is he? They'd struggle to put together a highlights reel of his time at celtc* that would last more than 30 seconds where it shows game changing performances, stunning goals, killer passes etc, could put together a video of his stamps and elbows but that would need to be a box set.

They could repeat the exact same clip of him pointing and passing the ball sideways over and over and over for an hour... and people would generally think its from different games because that's his standard style in every game.

Videos of him exuberantly celebrating games he lost and trophies he went on to lose? I.e. the "Broonie" (Diouf did it better after winning the war ;))

Why is he looming forward?

is he one of those 1970’s special needs kids who looked like they were permanently on the verge of falling forward when they walked?

That’s why all the memories you are now seeing posted by mentally challengeds on social media are generally of him behaving like a scumbag and winding up opponents.

Incidents with Diouf, Halliday, Naismith etc seems to dominate his highlight reel rather than anything football related. I even seen a photo of him laughing in an opponents face in some European game.

A very limited footballer that got away with behaving as he did due to them having a period of unchallenged success.

Now that we are back on top, his antics aren’t so funny to the unwashed hordes anymore. Could you imagine him trying some sort of shite last week whilst trailing us by 20 points and failing to beat us yet again. He’d have been crucified.

They have to get it right though, spending money doesn’t guarantee success as they have just seen, if they go out and spend millions on shite they could be the ones that end up deed an buried. We need to learn from their mistakes they have made and never take our foot of their throats.
It's delightful to see how much money they threw away this season by getting it all wrong.

I lived in Sweden from 2012 until 2018 , they played some Swedish mob in a Euro qualifier the halftime analysts actually burst out laughing at his performance. He was running around trying to kick folk and passing the ball 5 yards sometimes even to a Celtic player, much as he has done most of his career but in Scotland he gets lauded for it everywhere else he is a laughing stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back